Community > Posts By > Lexican

no photo
Thu 08/10/17 08:14 AM

Every day we think of perfect scenarios in our head. Whether it's somthing as small as spelling or running into the perfect women/guy. I for one, don't think perfection is attainable. I do think we can ignore imperfections, it is all about how you perceive them. Maybe you can find perfection in imperfection? Give this a ponder for awhile and tell me what conclusion you come up with.

Perfection, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not looking for a perfect man, I'm looking for a man that is perfect for me.love

no photo
Thu 08/10/17 04:58 AM

Well, I guess it takes all kinds to make up the world.
Me, I'm just now getting over the fact that Liberace
was gay.ohwell

laugh

I didn't mind that he was gay, but Matt Damon playing his lover in the movie "Behind The Candelabra" crossed a red line!

Hello EyeAm!waving Your Welcome Mat is beautiful!!:wink:

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 04:29 PM
I think transgenders who have already gone through surgery and hormone therapy should be allowed to interview and test according the guidelines used for all. If they qualify, they should be permitted to enlist. Gender dysphoria is a feeling of conflict between a persons biological sex and their emotional and psychological identity which makes it a psychiatric issue that could put their ability to serve in question.

Some of the comments on this thread made me think about the movie Hacksaw Ridge. It was based on the true story of Seventh Day Adventist Desmond Doss. If he had been denied because of his refusal to use a weapon, 75 men would have perished in that battle.

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:37 AM

Please your views on President Trump?

Wow! The perfect place to make my first post!

After reading the thread, I have to say I'm kinda skeptical about people who base their view of Trump on their view of Obama. Wouldn't it make more sense to base it on Trump?

One thing is certain, Trump's ability to lie convincingly makes him a natural politician. Unfortunately, his first six months in office will go down as a colossal failure. Trump proves his ignorance and ineptitude daily. His use of Twitter makes him his own worst enemy and only serves to exacerbate an already chaotic, incompetent White House. Historically low ratings across the board are finally having a negative impact on congressional Republicans and his base. I'll be surprised if he completes one term. I think Mike Pence will be absolutely dumb founded.

amazing how the liberals can see lies now...after 8 years of nothing but lies...

Are you a liberal or are you calling me a liberal? I'm sure there are plenty of conservatives who share my view of Trump.

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:14 AM

Please your views on President Trump?

Wow! The perfect place to make my first post!

After reading the thread, I have to say I'm kinda skeptical about people who base their view of Trump on their view of Obama. Wouldn't it make more sense to base it on Trump?

One thing is certain, Trump's ability to lie convincingly makes him a natural politician. Unfortunately, his first six months in office will go down as a colossal failure. Trump proves his ignorance and ineptitude daily. His use of Twitter makes him his own worst enemy and only serves to exacerbate an already chaotic, incompetent White House. Historically low ratings across the board are finally having a negative impact on congressional Republicans and his base. I'll be surprised if he completes one term. I think Mike Pence will be absolutely dumb founded.