Community > Posts By > everlovingmoby

no photo
Mon 01/01/18 05:39 AM
When you are not a party person (like me) it is always hard. Sometimes you can't reject party offer but if you are introvert a bit, it is always hard to find out what kind of party you are invited.

Some people are 100% party people. I'm jealous of them. During party, you see some people flirting each other for short relationship. Some people starts dirty dancing and they seem they are happy and it is nice if they really are.

I don't want to isolate myself from community. But i think i'm too shy and want to be invisible during those parties or sometimes i would like to start dancing and enjoy, then i start to worry that what if i would be misunderstood. Because i'm not plannig too far.

I just miss a long term relationship, serious one, maybe ends with marriage. Some people like that. But if you tell this in advance, there is a possibility to be misunderstood again and i don't want to break noone's heart.

Gosh! I think too much!

Is there anyone who thinks like me?
How do you deal with it in a kind way? how do you save yourself from being isolated then?