before we even meant and will always be
my first last kiss belovid

windridder's photo
Sun 08/20/17 03:51 PM
Seth?
wow hon...you look like the eternally pissed off guy....sorry...but you do

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 06:43 PM
blushing think i may have some hon...if they saw on their profile that they were born here yet speak broken english and dont understand well....than that usually means they'er a scammer....have run into about a dozen and never stay on those sites more than a week...
when they say they lost their money cause it got stolen or want you to pay for a motel for them....they're a hooker or worse.....
hope this has helped in some small waysmooched good luck on here

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 05:44 PM
wish i could too....might be very interesting.....once had this half deaf friend that was taught ti read lips was fun goin out with her cause she would always know what was being said clear across the room...so this other would be kinda awsome to do that but would be a burden as well.....flowerforyou

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 04:30 PM

we call it junk Dna but yet its not human..

If it is in a human it is human DNA otherwise it wouldn't be found in a human.
Just because science doesn't understand its significance or its origins does not mean it is alien.

As for the OT I ask this...
Do YOU understand why your toe is always a toe?
bigsmile no baby...science is finding out we have over 34 strands of Dna in us...all inactive...so they have also found that it isnt human...big debate over it infact...there is a big debate that its not human and was left there.....but...you can think what you choose to...i just know what i read and hear......noway And the person who made this post has deactivated her account....i question why

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 04:02 PM

Maybe you might attract a better class of guy if you didn't have a picture of your boobs on your profile!
Say what you feel laugh
devil and you would know this because you too had to look? lol and that...was long before i started getting the creepy guys hon....so please try another line cause youre worse than those guys...you just havent been caught yet.......rant

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 03:37 PM
waving hi....i'm samera...welcome

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 09:30 AM
Edited by windridder on Sat 08/12/17 09:31 AM

Apparently, in the 2006 tsunami in Asia, elephants sensed the earthquake and tsunami coming, it's said that they feel it through there feet!
More likely that an elephant in another country made a trunk call laugh

yea, it's true that animals can sense earthquakes, and no one is quite sure how they do it... but one thing - animals act on instincts, something which humans don't really have to use anymore, to determine fight or flight... most human won't run or just get away from fear of social fallout...animals aren't worried about looking stupid or scared, they just care about living...
shades i lived in Naples Italy in 1973 and just before a bad earth quake the dogs all went nuts an hr before

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 09:26 AM
surprised

It was recently brought to my attention that even mainstream science recognizes cats, dogs, and other animals can see frequencies humans can't.

After reading about it a little bit, it makes sense scientifically in a separate way from spiritually. It's simple really: the scientific explanation is that cats and dogs can see UV light and a few other rays, which human retinas don't have the ability to see.
winking
It was previously believed that all mammals had similar eyes to humans, incapable of seeing UV rays, but scientific evidence suggests many mammals can.

A study conducted a few years ago by biologists at City University London, UK provided evidence for this differential in sight between species.

According to Pet MD:

"Have you ever felt that your cat or dog can see something you don't? Well, you may be right, according to a new study. Cats, dogs, and other mammals are thought to see in ultraviolet light, which opens up a whole different world than the one we see, the study explains.

UV light is the wave length beyond the visible light from red to violet that humans can see. Humans have a lens that blocks UV from reaching the retina. It was previously thought that most mammals have lenses similar to humans.

Scientists studied the lenses of dead mammals, including cats, dogs, monkeys, pandas, hedgehogs, and ferrets. By researching how much light passes through the lens to reach the retina, they concluded that some mammals previously thought not to be able to see UV actually can."

However, I believe there is something more to this phenomena that delves into the metaphysical realm.

My little sister and I have had experiences where our cats see things that aren't there. They bat at the air with their paws, meow, hiss, and make strange noises at things that we can't see.

The most profound time it occurred was right after my grandfather passed. Our cat named Double Stuff was batting at the air, meowing very strangely, and chasing something around the room, trying to jump at it in the air, looking at this thing on the ceiling.

It was almost as if some spirit or entity was floating around on the ceiling and only the cat could see it.

There was no different UV light in my room when the cat did this: so why would the cat only at that time try to chase some invisible things?

Then a few weeks ago, my sister experienced seeing "shadow people," a phenomena commonly reported by people who suffer from sleep paralysis.

As she saw these shadow entities around the house at night (given that it wasn't an illusion), the cat started acting strange and scared. It meowed, hissed, did the same things it did before but in a scared way, not bewildered and interested.

Do you feel like some other entities exist around us, just as ultraviolet rays exist around us that we can't perceive, and only certain animals are, perhaps even only sometimes, aware of them? I certainly do from my experience.
http://themindunleashed.com/2017/08/can-cats-dogs-see-spirits-science-confirms-can-see-frequencies-cant.html
yes....i agree....they do

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 09:19 AM
rant
sorry...just have to ask you....since you have not had a man...why are you even on here? i mean if its so wonderful and all? just truly curious...beleif is great but it get lonely when thats all you have...and it seems like thats it for you....oops
A man can not do what Jesus can do.. I have been living alone with no man but have never lived a day without Jesus

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 09:09 AM
drinker
ummmmmmmmmmm
see what?

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 09:06 AM

Hello Dear hi how r u, i m manish from delhi, u r look very beautiful, i want spend my some time with u, do u like f’ship with me ?? and what is your contact number ???
noway cheesy as spit dude...grow a brain cellrofl

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 09:00 AM
opitchfork or how "god..lead me to your profile cause we have so much in common" really? wow.....thats just sadfrustrated

windridder's photo
Sat 08/12/17 08:56 AM
say what you feel? lol.....mine starts with 'WHAT THE F---C----K ARE SOME OF THESE IDIOTS THINKING WHEN THEY GO....HI PRETTY....ITS CREEPY"
just saying
come up with a better opening line dudes....rant

windridder's photo
Fri 08/11/17 09:42 PM
we cant choose who we love hon so choose the one that makes you laugh without trying dont choose the one that pressures you...just choose...and dont even think about itsmooched

windridder's photo
Fri 08/11/17 09:34 PM
Buhahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah!rofl

windridder's photo
Fri 08/11/17 09:22 PM

God. Does not understand because des not existe, as clear as that.
oh he exists///just not as we think because this world was seeded and we All have alien Dna...science has proven this...we call it junk Dna but yet its not human...:thumbsup:

windridder's photo
Fri 08/11/17 09:00 PM
God has put us together for a reason Prettyrant it was FATEexplode

windridder's photo
Fri 08/11/17 08:54 PM
sad
Sometimes
i feel like a box of white crayons

windridder's photo
Fri 08/11/17 08:51 PM
i love you so much baby....oh? will you pay for my hotel now?frustrated frustrated

Previous 1