Community > Posts By > MSmolly33

no photo
Wed 05/30/18 05:21 PM
Hi,
I wanted to upgrade my membership, but I no longer have a paypal account. is it possible to use a credit card to make a payment to upgrade my membership account ?
thank you

no photo
Wed 05/23/18 10:51 PM
Edited by MSmolly33 on Wed 05/23/18 10:52 PM
Hi,
I am from ambridge Pennsylvania, not to many gentlemen from around where I live. it seems that I attract scammers

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 02:02 AM
Edited by MSmolly33 on Wed 03/14/18 02:04 AM

Have u ever met a match in person from this site?
[/q
no not really, some live to far away or the are scammers. would really like to met someone who lives a little closer. to be able to meet up and get to know one another better so far has not happened

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:39 PM
I have been on here for awhile now and it seems that once you have told the other person a little about yourself then they don"t seem to be interested. I have to be upfront when replying back, I tell the person that I am on disability and the type of disability that I have which is bi-polar disorder and that I live with family. and I leave it up to them to decide if they want to continue

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:33 PM
someone who would accept me for who I am

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:31 PM

I am searching for a man who truly loves God and is consistently ststriving to live for the Lord..i believe if he loves and is committed to the Lord he will know how to love and be committed to me
[

no photo
Fri 03/02/18 04:22 PM
I have also had the same problem the men send you messages then you find out that they are scammers or that their profiles have been deactivated or some don"t even fill out their profile it always say"s will tell you later

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 04:38 PM
Hi,
been on here for awhile, looking for someone to look and rate my profile and offer any suggestions. also should I include in my profile that I am on disability and what my disability is. I have bi-polar disorder.
thank you

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:44 AM
the only reason you pay for mingle plus is to see who your mutual matches are

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 10:28 PM
Hi,
I think it would be nice to wear a shirt

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 02:11 PM
yes I agree there some profiles that men do not list anything or they say will tell you later. I always fill out my profile including pictures. and there have been times that I have been spammed or scammed men saying in their profiles that there are from where I live or close to where I live and to find out that they do not. that is when I report them or ask if their profile is fake

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 06:39 PM
some Christian sites do but you still have to be careful on those sites as well

no photo
Wed 11/29/17 08:47 PM
will go to Christmas eve service with my cousin and spend Christmas day with friends and exchange presents and having dinner with friends as well

no photo
Tue 11/28/17 08:24 PM
yes that is what I'm really looking for is someone in my age range.but always seem to get gentlemen either younger or older then my age range

no photo
Fri 11/24/17 10:57 PM
yes he is 18yrs younger I have been thinking about that would really like to meet someone around my own age we would share more in common then I would with someone who is 18yrs younger. I'm looking for a long term relationship and would hope to get married again. I am a widow

no photo
Fri 11/24/17 08:03 PM
hi,
how are you ? I am very friendly and a nice person and also a Christian. where do you live ?

no photo
Fri 11/24/17 02:41 PM
does age difference affect a relationship I met someone who is 40yrs old and I am 58yrs old

no photo
Sat 11/18/17 09:20 PM
I value marriage as two accepting one another for who there are and as a partnership centered around God

no photo
Wed 11/15/17 08:44 PM
Are there any born again Christians on here ? someone who will accept me for myself. someone between the ages of 54-61. if you care to chat please read my profile

no photo
Sat 11/04/17 03:21 PM
need to slow down and get to know this person more and continue to talk about your likes and dislikes

Previous 1