Community > Posts By > SECURITEH

SECURITEH's photo
Thu 07/08/10 04:00 PM
I play Team Fortress 2 within a gaming community and we have our share of women. :)
It's always a laugh to play games with people you know and talk to on a daily basis.

SECURITEH's photo
Thu 07/08/10 03:53 PM
It seems like some people really believe this story.

SECURITEH's photo
Thu 07/08/10 03:47 PM
Are you religious? Why?

The simple answer is no, because there never has been a reason to believe there is.

This doesn't mean I am not interested in religion tho as I am, but more for educational purposes. After I finish reading Das Kapital I will start reading the Bible and after that I will read the Koran simply because I am interested in the subjects itself. :)

Personally I really like the theory of the Akashic records purely because I love the actual idea, I do not actually believe it is true once again because I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Many atheists I speak to in RL seem to think religion is a bad thing and while I agree it does cause certain types of people to lose there own ability to think and make decisions it also brings allot of trust, happiness and strength to people. It also sets a couple of general rules for human being to live by which I believe are in general standards each human should live by to make this world a better place for all to live in which is a respectable goal on itself. :)

SECURITEH's photo
Thu 07/08/10 03:15 PM
Recently I saw Kiss on Graspop and that performance made me fall in love with them, they gave such an incredible show and generally make good music. :)

SECURITEH's photo
Thu 07/08/10 03:13 PM
Oh damn you people got me in the AC/DC mood!

AC/DC - Thunderstruk

SECURITEH's photo
Thu 07/08/10 04:08 AM
All kinds of random browsing on the interwebs!

SECURITEH's photo
Thu 07/08/10 03:55 AM
Edited by SECURITEH on Thu 07/08/10 03:56 AM
Annihilator - Ultra Motion