Wed 05/19/10 07:33 PM
Ambuh

wingman737's photo
Wed 05/19/10 07:18 PM
i like it

wingman737's photo
Wed 05/19/10 12:55 AM
Thank you very much emily

Jones you are right I just looked up Descartes and he says some of the same things I do

"Descartes concludes that he can be certain that he exists because he thinks. But in what form? He perceives his body through the use of the senses; however, these have previously been unreliable. So Descartes determines that the only indubitable knowledge is that he is a thinking thing. Thinking is his essence as it is the only thing about him that cannot be doubted. Descartes defines "thought" (cogitatio) as "what happens in me such that I am immediately conscious of it, insofar as I am conscious of it". Thinking is thus every activity of a person of which he is immediately conscious.[16]"

I find this very strange how we both think about the senses.

I would not call these problems more speculations and observations

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/18/10 11:45 PM
anyone wanna give me a present?

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/18/10 11:41 PM
for stealing Adam Foote's nose

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/18/10 11:32 PM
I have been getting thoughts lately that everything is fake. That reality is something we do not actually experience.

Everything we know to be real is based on our 5 senses. Each of these senses go through barriers to get to our brain.

For example things we see go through our eyes and are then processed by our brain.

Things we feel goes through our body and is processed by our brain.

Things we hear go through our ears and are then processed by our brain.

Things we smell go through our nose

things we taste go through our tongue

But what really is everything aroound us?

Some animals see in black and white but we see in color. animals cannot imagine a world with color.

Bats see with by making noise and seeing objects through the noise vibrations, they cannot imagine the sight we have and we cannot imagine the sight they have,

What other possibilities are their to see?

We can see things like thermal by using new types of technology. can technology be developed that sees things for what they actually are?

I believe that reality is only a perception. In the long term our lives are meaningless. Celebrities lives are meaningless. Everyones lives are meaningless. The point to life is to live it. This view only applies to facts, if you bring the bible into play these statements do not apply. I do not want to start an argument of science vs. the bible i want people who read this to respond based on science even if they believe in god.

We do not know where we came from. When did time begin? where did space come from? when did space begin? where does space end? when did beginning begin? This could also be said for god, when did God begin? where did god come from? He could not be here forever if their is no beginning.

Time is only a perception it is not real.

These are all things our current level of thinking cannot comprehend. We cannot fathom forever.

I believe the human race is at the stage of the world is flat. People used to wonder where the world ended. Now we have much bigger questions that i believe we will figure out at a much later time. I also believe that answers will only bring more questions.

Just some deep rambling i thought I would post. I have been thinking about this really hard lately lol

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/18/10 11:10 PM
no one likes to watch grown men roll around in the grass crying

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/18/10 11:08 PM
flyers are going to beat the hawks

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/18/10 05:23 PM
yes i am sure im 18 finishing my senior year in highschool

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/18/10 12:13 AM
i can take it

wingman737's photo
Sun 05/16/10 11:38 PM
do people really troll the new member section looking for people saying they are new and then post welcome?

lol

wingman737's photo
Tue 05/11/10 12:47 AM
kinda bad picture quality