Community > Posts By > jkkabtje

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 09/19/07 05:21 PM
wonder what was on your mind in that pic... looks like you were curious about something.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 09/19/07 05:18 PM
thank you and God Bless.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 09/19/07 05:18 PM
I will keep your friend in my prayers. God Bless

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 09/19/07 02:56 PM
I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart who prayed for me while I was in the hospital. I am doing a lot better, and feel pretty good too. A special thank you to Marie for requesting prayer for me. May God Bless each and everyone of you. Christi.

jkkabtje's photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:14 PM
Pancake Ridgewood

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 10:15 PM
If I did that to my mom, and she died, I am sure I would feel guilty and ashamed....

But I have a very loving relationship with my mom... I am 28 years old and I would probably be laying in the caskette next to her when she is gone... It would kill me to see her go..

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:48 PM
ok now you all are freaking me out... by the time I get done you all are done posting and I am behind... so I am done. good night.

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:47 PM
Oh sorry.... I didn't know it was your job... I guess I should have looked at your profile first instead of after you told me it was your job...

I am wondering why you are having the same thought I am about no one else playing the game....

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:39 PM
because I love to read

I wonder why you won't get rid of them

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:37 PM
ok you all are posting to fast for me.... lol... it is a shirt that says ........ I'm confused..... lol....

I wonder if you want to get rid of those books

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:35 PM
oops that was meant for Blue.... I didn't scroll down far enough. and if you are wondering why.. it is because I am tired and can't think straight.

so I will go to bookworm... I wonder if you have read all those books.

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:32 PM
I wonder who took this pic of only your head

jkkabtje's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:25 PM

Welcome to JSH!!!

Here, you will meet great people from all over.

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 09/13/07 01:34 PM
If the mother or father didn't have anything to do with it... then here is my question....

Then why was her hair found in a car they rented 25 days after reporting her missing... My guess: they hid her body from police and when they had the chance they rented the car and done something else with her body... How is the girls hair going to amazingly be in the car after she was done reported missing... Right there tells me that the parents had something to do with it...

I haven't been watching the news for recent updates if there are any, but this is what I am gathering out of what I have already heard... Something just doesn't sound right to me.

What do you all think?

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 09/13/07 01:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

jkkabtje's photo
Thu 09/13/07 01:10 PM
Welcome to JSH...

Have fun!

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 09/12/07 06:33 PM
Please pray for my dad.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 09/12/07 03:44 PM
hey sweet25girl... what's up? Feel free to email me if you wanna talk. Join in the one forums, and you will have plenty more friends... There are some really nice people on this site.

jkkabtje's photo
Wed 09/12/07 01:24 PM
Jacob Michael

jkkabtje's photo
Tue 09/11/07 06:23 PM
My name is Christi. I am 28 years old, and tired of all the drama... I am just back to the dating thing again... I was abused for six years in a marriage, and I am ready to move on.

So if there are any guys out there who are looking for a good woman, and is not on drugs, and not an abuser, then please feel free to get back to me... I am from Pendleton County, which is about a half an hour south of alexandria KY...