Community > Posts By > DxLander

DxLander's photo
Sat 08/15/20 03:23 PM
I find a lot of the women's profiles state what they are NOT looking for then that's it. Id can respect that but I'm namely interested in what they ARE looking for.

DxLander's photo
Sun 12/15/19 08:50 AM
I skip profiles where the user states what they are not looking for instead of what they are looking for. I understand the user but why write a profile from a negative stance??

DxLander's photo
Sat 10/19/19 08:26 AM
I don't message or reply to profiles that list what the user is not looking for as opposed to one that says what the are seeking.
Lots of users state that their family or children come first. I pass on these as well.
A cougar who favorites a man older than herself is laughable.
I pass up blank profiles.
I won't go off site after a first message.
This is my policy not just on this site but even IRL. There are plenty other users who are better minded than the above types.

DxLander's photo
Sat 10/12/19 03:02 PM
I have 96 over the heart icon above right. I look at a gallery of photos and some of them have hearts in the picture. I see I can delete them so I do. I don't want to look like some date site creep "liking" someone I've never even chatted with or judging from the neck up seems weird.

DxLander's photo
Fri 08/09/19 08:18 PM
There were a lot of chemical drugs floating around in the mid to late 70s in the US that came out of Eastern Europe that were meant to really destroy western youths minds. There 5 or 6 peers from high school who took them and they're still messed up.

DxLander's photo
Fri 08/09/19 08:08 PM
peyote 1x back in the day. I read somewhere they are a near endangered species. Folks harvesting them out since the 1970s. The read said what's suitable to pick represents a 20 year button..that is a generation peoplewise. That's why they're about extinct.

DxLander's photo
Tue 08/06/19 05:40 PM
I see there is a lot of social cleansing going on all over western civilization. Big money doing away with the little guy. A policy that benefits the rich and powerful that totally ignores a commoners life and liberty must stop.

DxLander's photo
Fri 08/02/19 06:22 PM
I have yet to meet anybody off this site lol..I'm in rural montana where there isn't much of a singles scene and few users on date sites..I'm obviously looking within a greater search distance but I couldn't imagine anybody wanting any kind of distance relationship to relocate..I can't I'm too established and own my property here..maybe the unicorn girl?. On here lolz

DxLander's photo
Mon 07/22/19 03:50 PM
Edited by DxLander on Mon 07/22/19 03:52 PM
I was under the impression that mingle2 is a niche site or an alternative to the vanilla type sites such as Match or eharmony lol..I don't open many profiles or hit many women up because I would most likely be written off as a creep of some kind. Its a real colonial area here so I'm searching outside my area. I almost feel I've settled in the wrong part of the country. It would be a total gaffe and waste of time to hit on a local. I get mistaken for one of the subjects in my area often enough.

DxLander's photo
Mon 07/22/19 03:24 PM
Edited by DxLander on Mon 07/22/19 03:28 PM
Ask the cam girl..She would tell you whether or not its OK with her.

DxLander's photo
Mon 07/22/19 03:22 PM
I get a few offers that come from maybe 5 states away from me. These offers are undoubtedly overseas scammers if they have no idea where I'm at or don't know distances. These messages could be a setup for an assault, robbery, or homicide. I've been around a day or two and I'm always safety minded. I'm not an impulsive person.

DxLander's photo
Mon 07/22/19 03:10 PM
Edited by DxLander on Mon 07/22/19 03:11 PM
:musical_note:What's love got to do, got to do with it?:musical_note:

DxLander's photo
Sun 07/21/19 04:59 PM
I'm in the Golden Triangle of MT

DxLander's photo
Fri 06/28/19 09:22 AM
My turn offs when reading a profile, if its even filled out, is a woman writing everything she IS NOT looking for. I like a woman who clearly states what she IS LOOKING FOR. A positive message is much more attractive to me.
Another peeve is when a woman messages me from outside my home state when her profile states she is seeking someone local to her.

DxLander's photo
Tue 02/05/19 06:45 PM
In the North Central Golden Triangle.
I'm Bill from Cut Bank :relieved:

DxLander's photo
Sun 02/03/19 09:40 PM
Rate my profile please

DxLander's photo
Thu 01/31/19 03:48 PM
It reeks of a scam when someone 25 years younger messages me and wants me to go to Hangouts or IM.
PLus the fact its a hassle going back and forth.. Its much easier just to go onward..thru the FOG.