Community > Posts By > noplayers2005

noplayers2005's photo
Tue 08/03/10 03:39 AM
And whatever you do, "don't" set a time limit on how long it will take to get back in the game. Between my 1st divorce and my 2nd marriage I had 20 yrs to myself and my kids. It allowed me to raise them without trying to please someone else. Although looking back, not everybody needs 20 yrs..lol. And as far as your child, take a good look around. How many single women do you know who don't have children? So, if we are looking for someone who accepts our kids, then the same applies the other way around. Just don't drag "every" woman you meet in front of your child, only the one who you are very serious about. I've watched several of my friends have "revolving" bedroom doors and when their kids became teenagers wondered why they bounced from person to person.
Good luck, I'm sure you'll find someone when the time is right.
Anita

noplayers2005's photo
Tue 08/03/10 03:30 AM
Here we are, so many people from South Dakota and we are in almost every community but our own. Why is that? I thought we were all here to find someone. What good is someone to me if he/she lives 1,000 miles from me? It's the same as when you write someone. Either you don't hear anything back, or it takes weeks. Which certainly gives me the impression that they are talking to someone and only get back to you, because they finally got what they wanted or the other person is no longer interested. So, does that count as 2nds?
I'm just curious what other "locals" think. If they even reads this.
Anita

noplayers2005's photo
Fri 06/25/10 03:43 AM
I was the good wife, the one who took care of everything and I mean "everything". Heck, the only thing the man had to make a decision on was which underwear to put on. And no, not because I am a control freak, he simply layed it all on my shoulders, right down to which house to buy. I thought at first I had hit the "Motherload", turns out the only thing I hit was the "motherload of BS". Turns out, he was cheating on me. Of course as always, I was alone when I decided to actually look at the phone bill, something I had not done in over a yr. And there was the proof, a man who never called me or his family for that matter, spent hrs on the phone with some slut somewhere else. Ran a reverse phone check, by time he got home, all I did was lay a sheet in front of him with all of her info on it, including a criminal background check.
So, it's not always the women. I was going to forgive him, but he even lied to the Pastor. So, I am single not because I wanted to, but because I have to maintain my safety foremost.

noplayers2005's photo
Thu 06/03/10 04:10 AM
I think a lot of us never thought that we'd be at this point at this age. Hell, as for me, I "thought" I was happily married to a man who loved me. Then one night, all alone, I saw the phonebill and found out that he had been cheating on me for who knows how long. Months of crying followed, by thoughts of "what is wrong with me". And he didn't even cheat "up", he picked some "lot lizard", but hey "she's a good woman". With 6 aliases, older then me, who knows how many times around the block, just like him and now that I am going out again, he is about ready to flip and lose his lid. Yeah, we're still in the same house, but have had seperate rooms for years now. I tried everything to save the marriage, but then I found out that even in counseling he was lying. And there finally came a point where I just resigned myself to the fact that he has no respect for me, he never will. But I am not letting him out till I am financially ready to. Seems he used me for whatever sick purpose, so you know what they say about payback.The last year has been hell. Well, actually more like the last 2+ yrs. I just want to find a decent guy who will love me without lies, but most guys don't answer when I respond to their profile. And the ones that do, by time they email me the 2nd time, here comes the sex talk, as if that is really what I am looking for right now. Heck, all I'd have to do is go to the corner bar and I am quite sure I could leave with a guy any night of the week. When will "most" (I know there are guys out there who do know the difference)men get that sex and intimacy is not the same! And at this point, I don't need or want the sex, I want the intimacy. Hell, I have not had a guy simply hug me in over 2 years. My soon to be ex, for all purposes that matter, he is my ex, withheld any physical contact from me for yrs. that will really mess with your head.
Sorry, didn't mean to rattle on, just wish that some of the local guys who keep complaining that nobody responds, would respond when someone writes them.
Again, sorry guys I got off topic.
Anita

noplayers2005's photo
Sat 05/29/10 06:51 AM
Yeah, I know about the big get togethers being planned months in advance, but I simply suggested something that a lot of people put on their profile that they do. And we both know just how many people keep complaining about "There is nothng to do" or "I am always alone with nothing to do", here would have been something to do. Yet, seems they like the complaining better then the actual doing something. It's the same with other things in our regional forum. Nobody talks. And oh yeah, I do have one HUGE question. Why do so many guys say that us women don't reply to them? that is not true about all of us. What about when we reply and see that even by the next day he has not checked his mail? Too many people making too many generalizations.
Sorry, I know that was off topic. Guess I'll spent yet another saturday am at home, cause it is boring to drive around alone. Think I'll take a nap. See ya all later and thanks for your reply.
Anita

noplayers2005's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:52 AM
Ghee, I don't know what I was thinking yesterday. Went into my local forum and posted an idea about some of us getting together and go rummaging together. Since a lot of people enjoy this during the summer. Not even 1 darn person replied, but yet everybody seems to complaint that they are bored, have nothing to do or anyone to do it with. You know, I "actually thought" people would like the idea of simply meeting somewhere and aimlessly drive around for a couple of hours going from sale to sale. And there wouldn't be any pressure like when you go out on a 1st date. Even suggested we could carpool if necessary. I really am disappointed. I've read in so many profiles "Don't do bars", ok, here would have been something fun to do with a bunch of people. Sure, I enjoy talking to people from across the country, but it's not like they and I could go and do something together.
Since I am fairly new in this, can anyone give me some suggestions how to motivate people to get together and have some fun without the pressure of it being a date? I sure would appreciate it. And who knows, maybe someone would hook up. I am open for suggestions.
Anita waving

noplayers2005's photo
Sat 05/29/10 03:39 AM
tears tears tears tears
I've seen that just a couple of people checked this out, how come nobody checks their local area? Here we are all on here to find someone and I suggested that we'd do something together, but apparently nobody wants to do anything. That is rather sad. I was sure that people would respond and be interested in doing something without any pressure, just to get out of our houses for a while and away from the computers and relate to people in person.
Anita

noplayers2005's photo
Fri 05/28/10 01:11 AM
Hi everybody,
My name is Anita, I am fairly new on here as well as new "again" in the dating scene. I was wondering one thing tho. I am sure that we have quite a few people on here who enjoy going to rummage sales on Saturday mornings. It is what I miss the most, I am stuck in the house cause I've been unemployed since Dec and never had such a hard time finding a job, but that's another story. I was just wondering if maybe some of you would like to get together on Saturday mornings, guys and gals, and we could all go rummaging together? It is one of those activities that is much more fun when you're doing with others. Maybe we could even share rides? As I said, as for me, it is the one activity I miss the most, but the people around me are all busy or want to sleep in on that day.
It's just an idea, I would simply enjoy company while driving around...LOL..sometimes aimlesslyslaphead
Well, I hope someone will check this and leave some answers. By the way, I am in Sioux Falls.
Hope to hear something,
Anita

noplayers2005's photo
Fri 05/28/10 12:49 AM
Oh yeah, as for me, I would fall madly in love with a guy who calls me these names. And as for being abused, some of us have already gone down that road and spend a lot of time trying to educate or help other women who are there. We don't really need any help being generalized like that. Have you ever met a women right after she came out of an abusive relationship? See if any of them would be able to hold eye contact or let you withing their "safety" zone? I would say that almost all women on here are looking for a decent, honest guy, not a child who whines. HUGE turn off, at least for me..lol.
I hope you will find the right person and wish you nothing but luck in your endeavor. I am still naive enough to believe that each of us has the right one waiting out there somewhere.
flowerforyou Anita

noplayers2005's photo
Fri 05/28/10 12:22 AM
Last time I checked, I am a woman laugh , but I agree on nobody answering. I've responded to a couple of profiles. What I don't get is if someone is looking to meet someone, how come they don't answer? Heck, I would love to have someone take me to the races or do something. It's the same on other sites tho as well. And when you get answers, I'd say within about 5 messages, "something" about their sex life will come up. Some woman don't really want to hear about it, at least not till we get to know the person. And what else kills me. Every profile has at least these 3 words in it " honest, faithful, loyal " and then these same people couldn't even tell the truth about who they really were or where they really were or something. Some guy wrote me, told me this big story about being a CEO, yet every other word was misspelled. Tried to tell me he was from germany, btw, I am from there, so of course I asked him some "trick" questions. And just as predicted, by the end of the week, he had an emergency in Africa and if I could wire him money and he'll pay me back as soon as he gets back in the country...lol. Although, he was not quite sure yet, to which house he was going to go back to, here or one of the other 5 houses spread across the country. He didn't want to bother his family in Holland. Are there actually women out there who believe this crap?
Well, if I have not run anyone off yet, someone drop me a line.
Anita