Community > Posts By > faythfully

faythfully's photo
Sun 09/17/17 01:51 PM
I appreciate all of the input. I don't have a problem with the topic coming up, as it is important to know if the other person intends for that to be a part of the relationship that they seek. It is something that bears discussing to a point.

faythfully's photo
Sat 09/16/17 01:00 PM

I sent message to about 100 woman but not a single woman replied me.I don't know whether they get message or not

Many people, on here, simply don't reply. If they are not interested, they may just ignore the message. You can't take it personally, these people don't know you.

faythfully's photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:53 PM
In the context of looking for an actual relationship, and NOT a purely sexual thing......I am curious (to other women) what your reaction is when messages from a man turn sexually suggestive, and beyond? If you have been communicating for a little while, and talking about meeting.... At what point do you feel the conversation goes from playful curiousity, to the point where he has gone too far.
And men, if you are really looking for a LTR, and you are preparing to meet....do you go there? Is taking the conversation in that direction a sign that it is only sex that you are looking for?

faythfully's photo
Mon 09/11/17 08:17 PM
Thanks, everyone. waving

faythfully's photo
Mon 09/11/17 01:53 PM
Edited by faythfully on Mon 09/11/17 01:54 PM

Not much difference.
Everyone sees the same profile of you, whether friends or not.

The one difference is, Friends appear on your Friends list so
they are easily contactable.

Also, only those on your Friends list can leave you testimonials.

I know, in general, what a testimonial is....what does it mean on here?

faythfully's photo
Sun 09/10/17 03:01 PM
I have several friend requests, and wondering what is the difference between just chatting with someone, and accepting a friend request? Can someone see more of my information, if we are friends?

faythfully's photo
Sun 09/03/17 07:53 AM
Hey, Poetrywriter, I am a paranormal investigator, as well. My favorite validation has been found via evp!

faythfully's photo
Fri 09/01/17 01:38 PM
Thanks!

faythfully's photo
Fri 09/01/17 01:33 PM
Hello, everyone. I just found the forums, and I am hoping that there are less scammers here. I am still figuring out how this all works. I posted on one other forum, and can't figure out how to find it again.

faythfully's photo
Fri 09/01/17 01:00 PM
I am a full figured/plus sized woman. Where are all of the men who love plus sized women?