Community > Posts By > Napsrach89

Napsrach89's photo
Sat 04/25/20 04:07 PM
Hi Becky, Mine took me around five years. But every day that goes by, makes a difference in the process. Am happy to have made that decision.

Napsrach89's photo
Fri 04/24/20 09:17 AM
Yes I know, but also the word of God say that, we shall know the truth and it shall set us free. Every Christian should come to the knowledge of the word of God. Read the bible and you will be set free.

Napsrach89's photo
Thu 04/23/20 05:23 AM
If the father's who died, by then died in him then they are alive, because Jesus died for us to have eternal life. That is life after death. Since in him we live and have our being. But a time like this shows us that the devil is stealing from us. Jesus gave us freedom from diseases, deaths, poverty. And that's why when Christian's come to know their position in a time like this. Then we are winners. Come on take your positions and take back what's yours. Amen

Napsrach89's photo
Thu 04/23/20 12:51 AM
The devil came to kill, still and destroy. In a time like this.. he has taken alot from us. He has claimed lived through covid 19, our wealth, peace, joy, marriage. This is the time we need to pray more. To take back our inheritance. Amen.

Napsrach89's photo
Thu 04/16/20 03:21 AM
Searching for a trust worthy white Christian man, ready to settle and start a family. From 30-40yrs. Am willing to relocate.