Community > Posts By > Tyhronn

Tyhronn's photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:36 AM
I think I'll go with the direct approach, what the hell you only live once

Tyhronn's photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:24 AM
Hey Everyone whats up ? hope everyone is doing great. I need some advice. Ok to make things short, yesterday I was in KMART I live in there laugh so, I went to the check out line and the girl in the line that, waitied on was really, cute and def friendly, it caught my attention, how should I approach her ?

Tyhronn's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:43 AM
Hey Wrestling fans whats going on. To all my WWE fans, this has been on my mind. Does anyone like the WWE product right now ?

Tyhronn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 06:38 PM
Hey there any sweet single Ladies from the PA area in here looking to chat :) 26/m single

Tyhronn's photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:26 PM
hey everyone just wanted to say whats up and hope everyone is doing great. Heres the thing I just started talking to this girl that, I started talking to online then, it went from texting, to talking on the phone last night. I think she is very nice, very pretty, has goals in life everything a guy would want in a girl. We talked about bowling and stuff and she brought up we should go sometime which I'm assuming it a good thing lol now that we are starting out I want to keep in contact with her every other day then everyday am I doing the right thing ?

Tyhronn's photo
Sat 02/16/08 04:56 AM
Just need some advice. I have been talking to a girl, who I started to talk to online for a few weeks now, she gave me her phone # and we seem to have great conversations, she'll call back and everything if I leave her a voice, I asked her about possibly getting together next weekend but, she said she wasn't sure because she might have a party to go to. Is it me or should I chill out because seems to be going cool or is she pulling my leg ? lol laugh

Tyhronn's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:39 AM
I gotta say when she said the "I can't see us dating thing" I knew right there she was not worth because she couldn't tell me in person she had to email me to tell me lol but, hey its 2008 I'm meeting a girl on sunday for lunch :) Oh yeah everyone me and her did speak after a while of not talking she does have someone which doesn't surpise me lol

Tyhronn's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:31 AM
Hey everyone whats up? alright this might be kind of long so, I apologize. Okay back in August, I started talking to this girl. First, I just want to say we never considered ourselves as dating but, this is what happened, things went down as if there was a chance, talking everyday, kissing, huging, saying nice things to eachother, things couldn't have been more perfect she def made it out as if great things were going to happen for us. She said wanted to slow things down, which I was def cool with. Then in October, the monday after the weekend of my birthday lol she emails me saying that, she can't see us dating, she wants to be friends and all that. I took that as maybe she maybe wanted to think things through, but, to me I think she lead me on which pretty much alot of people said you think I did ?

Tyhronn's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:52 AM
Hey everyone whats up? just had a question. I have been talking to this girl online for a few weeks now, we talk everyday she sounds real cool. We have been talking about going bowling I asked her if she wanted to go next weekend she we can plan on that is that good or bad ? I'm assuming its good lol

Tyhronn's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:58 AM
yeah your right Mike liked how you broke that down I think I might move on to the next one lol I think that was her way of saying no

Tyhronn's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:48 AM
Hey to all my wrestling fans, what does everyone think about the up coming Royal Rumble card ? the one question I gotta ask is that is it me or is Randy Orton just too darn boring ? lol

Tyhronn's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:42 AM
Yeah I def understand I didn't mean to ask her too soon I'll just keep talking to her like I am I'll say she responds back to me which is not common for me lol

Tyhronn's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:40 AM

You have to think about this from a woman's perspective. I don't like to give my phone number out right away. I like to get to know the person for awhile. It is hard to tell if a person is "real" on dating sites. A woman needs to be careful so don't take something like her not giving her phone number out too soon personally. Let her take her time.

Thanks

Tyhronn's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:33 AM
Hey Everyone, hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have a question for everyone I have been talking to this girl for a few days online and things have been cool, you responds back and everything. So, last night I asked her as a gentlemen if she felt comfortable in giving out her Phone# she said that cell phone was cut off but, was down with giving it out to me once she gets it back on, she doesn't like giving out her house # which I can understand what does everyone else think ?

Tyhronn's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:25 PM
actually I'm shocked on plentyoffish today I started to talk to this girl and she responds back I'm going to keep my figures crossed hopefully shes intersted

Tyhronn's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:23 PM
Hey I forgot I have a plentyoffish.com story I was talking to this girl for a while on there last I finally got her phone # last friday I told her I would call her the next night because we were suppose to meet up tomorrow night call her leave her a message don't hear back from her I'm like damn did my voice turn her off or something lol

Tyhronn's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:12 PM
plenty of fish is ok only had a few responses I still have my singlesnet nightmares lol

Tyhronn's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:08 PM
I tried singlesnet.com and ooooohhh boy was that a mistake meet 2 girls from there and they both pretty much played me the first one disapeared the second though we had something going then all of a sudden she says the "I can't see us dating" she pretty much led me on

Tyhronn's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:21 AM
yeah I don't know guess I could try the forums we'll see I have met 2 girls online and they both pretty much played me lol so, thats why I'm asking all you guys I appricate everyone talking to me

Tyhronn's photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:11 AM
Yeah I hear ya fellas but, do the forums even make a difference ? seems like its hopeless anymore in finding someone

Previous 1 3 4