Community > Posts By > Tim

Tim's photo
Sun 12/10/17 03:47 PM
you have to deactivate yourself

Tim's photo
Sun 12/10/17 03:44 PM
I am in jenison michigan and get matches from illinois and Wisconsin. how do I get closer matches?

Tim's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:55 PM
well your first problem is you are using MSN!!!laugh

Tim's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:11 PM
NO don't go cheap with a power supply I would guess the guys that already responded don't fix computers everyday... Battery?!?! the only battery in a computer is for saving the cmos memory... if your gonna buy a power supply buy an "Antec - True power" i don't trust anything else and they have never ever failed me... ok my rant is over lol... to me there is a big difference between being cheap and finding a good deal... oh and there are NO lights on USB ports and you don't have to replace the whole case if the power supply is shot... just replace the power supply itself... hope this helps

Tim's photo
Thu 11/08/07 02:02 PM
that is a stupid shift for a telemarketer... back to the subject though... i am on call 24/7 =\ ohwell

Tim's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:25 PM
I would be pissed at her cause she prolly didn't tell them she was involved...

Tim's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:30 PM
anything except more than an hour of country then i can't listen to it anymore... laugh

Tim's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:25 PM
See Amber I think you've already killed the result... you have this negative picture in your head convincing yourself it's already a bad thing and gonna fail... so hence it will fail... but that's just my opinion... there are good people out there really looking for love or something good to come out of their experience here...

Tim's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:26 PM
I tried my cell number and it didn't come up with anything... so i think it only applies to landline numbers but there may be another site out there to look up cell numbers...

Tim's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:10 PM
no tornados but got stuck driving in 2 hail storms:wink:

Tim's photo
Sat 10/20/07 10:30 PM
I don't think it should matter... If you both click with one another, that should be all that matters...

Tim's photo
Fri 10/19/07 04:59 PM
maybe she thought you wanted more... in my experience most women thought that way... not all but most of them do... i betcha i will get alot of flak for that statement lollaugh

Tim's photo
Tue 10/09/07 11:30 PM
Hey guys and gals I'm from Grand Rapids, born and raised...

Tim's photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:55 PM
When I fix computers for friends that have viruses or spyware... 2 mandatory things I install are spybot S & D and AVG free... both can be googled just make sure spybot is downloaded from safer networking and avg from grisoft... hope this helps...