Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:16 PM

Someone to annoy me...

Well you have a few on here trying....tongue2

Well those 23 year old topless girls are annoying. Leaves nothing to the imagination and mystery of adventure...
Wait a minute!! you're getting topless girl sending you messages..??...
Where's the lineup for that !!cuz I need to be standing in it...lol jk

You pig! Lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:15 PM

I’m looking for a crotchety old man with a horny French dude...anybody see em?

What the hell are you talking about, woman?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::raising_hand:‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:14 PM

Someone to support my old azz in a way to which I want to become accustom to. bigsmile

Me too :heart_eyes::raising_hand:‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:13 PM
:joy:🤦‍♀️give him a spanking and a good talking to for being so nawty

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:12 PM

surprised

Add trouble and that's me noway

Ooh la la :heart_eyes:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:12 PM

Someone to annoy me...

Well those 23 year old topless girls are annoying. Leaves nothing to the imagination and mystery of adventure...

Well there 23 besides poreless skin they don’t know how to keep a mans mind turning 🤷‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:10 PM

well most guys are scared of commitment they just don't wanna commit

That's only partially true. If I spoke the truth, women would not like it...but here it goes, darling.

Don't hate me for being brutally honest and I will tell you what men are thinking. ESPECIALLY the ones who will now respond to show you they are "nice" guys who disagree with me. It's a bunch of hooey of course...we all want the same thing. Here goes...

It's a catch 22. I'd love a long term relationship.....but......my libido isn't dead.

I've raised two families so it's not about starting a family again. I've got friends so it's not totally about finding companionship either. It's more about an energetic partner which includes GREAT sex (or willingness thereof) than anything else, to be bluntly honest. I don't want to ever feel like I'm forcing myself on a post-menopause lady who doesn't want a lot of that....and how am I going to find out?

Talk? Oh, that's cheap and unreliable. Got that already. Everyone has a different frame of reference and you can ONLY find out what a person's definition of great sex is over time.

It seems I will have to go against my own personal values to find out if I want to be committed. I don't like what dating has become, but women are now able to reject or flirt with a hundred men per hour with cell phones and dating apps. I've become merchandise they choose from a shelf based on the packaging, and they have hundreds of men vying for their attention.

In the last year of trying to date again, I have found that the majority of women I am attracted to (and would therefore want to date) are not committed to anyone or anything but themselves.

Period.

So stop with the "men aren't committed" baloney already. Why should we be?

Well.. I don't know how much of a nice guy I am but I think I am a nice guy LOL..
But I don't think it's completely about sex I mean sex is great and lots of it even better LOL.. but even that can get boring after a little while there needs to be substance.. intelligent banter.. humor.. and yes a sense of companionship.. if not then a person might as well just go hire a hooker every now and then... if that's all there looking for is sex... and I am in no way bashing what you're saying I just think you need more than sex at least I do

I’m not touching the above guys comment :joy:but you have some substance that’s been in your inbox for a few days now...tick tok

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:06 PM
Give him cpr...not quite the effect I like to have on a man :joy:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:04 PM

explode

oui mademoiselle

I love it when he talks angry :heart_eyes:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:03 PM

TV off... posting on here trying to keep my mind off of having a cigarette...grrrrrr

Nooooooooo :scream:smoking is so bad for you...there’s plenty of other things you can do with your hands

Is there??? Do you have any suggestions LOL

I’m a Gemini we always have ideas...

I'm a cancer we always like to please

Well there’s 2 of us so your going to have your hands full bigsmile

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:01 PM
Edited by Aroundtheworld37 on Wed 02/20/19 06:02 PM
I have an excellent poker face waving
Ask him to let me deal

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 06:00 PM

Someone to annoy me...

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:59 PM

TV off... posting on here trying to keep my mind off of having a cigarette...grrrrrr

Nooooooooo :scream:smoking is so bad for you...there’s plenty of other things you can do with your hands

Is there??? Do you have any suggestions LOL

I’m a Gemini we always have ideas...

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:56 PM

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:55 PM

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:54 PM

That Randy guy he seems easy to please laugh

Yea you take the horny French guy...I will take the crotchety mean one I need to straighten him out

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:48 PM
The one who makes me smile :blush:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:40 PM
Edited by Aroundtheworld37 on Wed 02/20/19 05:40 PM

I’m looking for Trouble
He’s getting hogtied in another thread

Anyone know where he is? laugh

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:39 PM
We would hog tie bandit up and finish are scary movies

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:37 PM
Gummy bears for me I hate popcorn 🤢 movies all night sounds great...do you like scary?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25