:joy:your making me blush prevna :kissing_heart:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:08 AM
Kisses from puppies
Hugs from a child
Delicious food

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:07 AM

yes your def right about that my area seems like the woman are worst then the guys but cant lose faith

Yes I’ve noticed there seems to be a larger amount of women that are playing the field versus the guys nowadays so it definitely makes things hard if your a guy looking for something serious

Dunno. But playing around with someone's feelings always gives that person a bad reputation. As if honesty was such a difficult thing frustrated

It happens sometimes intentional and unintentionally I try to just remember that everyone I meet is going through something or has gone through something...we are all scarred larsi some of us more than others...the right person will come along when the time is right

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:02 AM

I can’t say I would probably get banned :joy:🤦‍♀️

Ah go on. I am curious bigsmile

No way larsi...lil troublemaker you :joy:🤫

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:00 AM

Dating is scary :scream:in this day and age ...and your right most are just looking for a quick hookup and too be with an assortment of people.

I beg to differ. Most women want a committed relationship, and when men are asked, most say the exact same thing.

I think there is a difference in what one wants depending on age. Certain stages of life people are more looking for fun, for instance soon after a divorce or when still quite young. I think for men <30-35 many aren't ready for a commitment yet. They're focused on career building etc.

Men in their 40 often are still in a relationship, likely cos they enter one a tad later, the ones who are divorced typically are looking for arm candy, sex, fun. Not commitment. Likely cos they recently got out one.
Men in their 50 you see a different thing again. They do want a committed relationship, often with a woman their age as well.

Women, I know many want a committed relationship in their 20s. Same with women in their 40s. Usually they're a little younger when the divorce happens, logical as we mostly are with men who are a few years older than us.
It's effing difficult for a single woman in her 40s to find a man her own age who wants to commit, reasons explained above.

And I think education levels may play a role in this. Not talking diplomas per say, more the level.
I think higher educated ppl go for commitment in their mid 30s cos they are career focused, and with that likely fun outside of work.

Well I don’t claim to be an expert on anything like some I just notice when talking with people around me more and more people are looking to just play men and women but everyone has there own view on stuff 🤷‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:58 AM

yes your def right about that my area seems like the woman are worst then the guys but cant lose faith

Yes I’ve noticed there seems to be a larger amount of women that are playing the field versus the guys nowadays so it definitely makes things hard if your a guy looking for something serious

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:51 AM
I can’t say I would probably get banned :joy:🤦‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:46 AM
I’m not either :joy::raising_hand:‍♀️It counts
Hmmm Idk surprise me!

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:43 AM
Dating is scary :scream:in this day and age ...and your right most are just looking for a quick hookup and too be with an assortment of people.

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:39 AM

Aroundtheworld37
is breathtaking

Thank you prenva that’s very sweet :kissing_heart:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:53 AM
Ba bam its ATW :tada:
Ma nawty pants?

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 07:33 PM
mad grumble

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 07:30 PM

Although I appear outgoing and social I hate most people and prefer the company of animals :joy:

Yep

Me too!

Hey sista soul sistas :joy::raising_hand:‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 03:26 PM

Wouldn’t you like to know :joy:🤫

Yes. Yes we would. oops

:tongue: drinker

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 03:24 PM
rant

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 01:39 PM
I was in a band “severe tire damage”I just want to know one thing are your kids well behaved or do they need a light slam once in awhile...

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 01:35 PM
Just 3 things? explode
1.mean people
2.people that take things out on others because of there own jealousy or insecurities
3. People who don’t cut there plastic beer can holders before throwing them away

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 01:29 PM
A bird in the hand is worth two in a bush

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 01:25 PM
Although I appear outgoing and social I hate most people and prefer the company of animals :joy:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Tue 02/19/19 01:21 PM
Wouldn’t you like to know :joy:🤫

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25