Community > Posts By > Rondoobie

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:03 AM
Be honest with him and good luck, but truthfully, I still think the very first post to this thread says it all, you screwed yourself!

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 09:35 AM
Nobody is perfect, and I'm a real nobody!

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 09:57 PM
Nope! Not ok! The last guy only wanted it once every two or three months after the initial heat turned into day to day life. Made me feel awful and ugly. I want it at least a couple of times a week, and I'm more than ok with 4 or 5 times a week. I like it a lot and I want it a lot!

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 04:04 PM
I divorced a child molester, Zero tolerence for me as well! If I could I'd have cut his thing off. In your situation I would delete it all, as close to cutting of his as is possible.

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:35 AM
bad planning

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 07:12 AM

Hey, my doll thinks I am THE best!!! (of course Im the one that "inflates her" every night!!noway bigsmile :banana:
thats true reciprocation, Mikey blows his doll up

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:58 AM

Ron

it'll all come back to you! Give it time

you just need to find your sensouality !

There are alot of ways....

While grocery shopping just look men in the eye when they look at you
( and your VERY pretty-I'm sure they look!)

just say Hi. Good morning etc

I don't know if the bars and drinking is really the best idea. It's a meat market for singles. A dark room filled with people all dressed to the nines just to get laid and a drunken lay is just that. A drunken lay. Sorry. Jmo. I mean it's ok if ya wanna just bust a nut!!!

There's also another way to grab hold of your "flirty self" but I don't know your religous beliefs so I don't wanna offend you

but love you first. Feel great and sexy about yourself and the flirtiness just follows!:heart:
Oh, thank you, I haven't felt pretty at all in such a long time. I know bars are mostly full of womanizers and drunks. I'm such a big drinker that I got myself buzzed on one stiff drink last night, it was a double though. At least I loosened up and laughed and joined in the conversation, it's a start with all I've been through in the past year. And don't worry, I'm not easily offended.

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:46 AM

Never considered drugging myself, where do I get this magical "I feel sexy" powder?
hmmm, that just sounds wrong

you're not supposed to put it in your own drink laugh
But I need to feel sexy again

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 01:07 AM
So I took a look and I'll be danged if I'm not a thousand miles away, too. What are the odds? :0)

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 12:36 AM

You might have to get your flirter tuned. I know of some women who have had to have their giggler tuned. They could giggle when they were younger but it just got out of practice. Like the one person said you might just have to get back on that bike. It would be better than trying to get back on that horse that threw you.
Oh, you are funny! I do need a giggler tune up and a whole flirter overhaul. But it wasn't a horse that threw me, it was a jack*ss!biggrin

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 12:30 AM

Never considered drugging myself, where do I get this magical "I feel sexy" powder?
hmmm, that just sounds wrong

Not sure about the powder but tequila usually makes your clothes fall off. At least that is what I have been told......smokin
I had Alabama Slammers instead of tequilla and all I lost was an earring, heehee

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/01/10 12:27 AM

Well, being a woman, all you really have to do is giggle at his jokes (I know they're bad, but do it anyway), make sure to lean in and use your fingertips. If you're touching us, we know you're interested. If you like the guy, all you need to do is say the magic words "I'm so wasted," and the next thing you know, you're going home with a stranger. :wink:

Guys, I wish I could help, but none of the flirting I do ever seems to do any good. frustrated
Ok, yeah, that sounds about right. I'll try that next time if anyone catches my eye, no such luck tonight. Thanks for the tips!

Rondoobie's photo
Sat 07/31/10 11:24 PM
It's so wonderful when a man sneaks up behind me when I'm busy cleaning something and plants one of those soft little kisses on that place where my neck and shoulders meet. Makes me feel so special and appreciated! And there is nothing better than a look of joy in a man's eyes when I come through the door. I miss that

Rondoobie's photo
Sat 07/31/10 09:57 PM
Social observation: not too many years ago if you were driving at night and saw someone in the car next to you bent over in a dim light you knew they were rolling one, now it's probably something as boring as they're reading a text

Rondoobie's photo
Sat 07/31/10 09:45 PM
Thanks. At least there's good music on the jukebox and a friendly face behind the bar! Just hope I can get myself home safely. Think I better order something to eat.

Rondoobie's photo
Sat 07/31/10 09:20 PM
Sittin at Cheers Pub gettin my drink on. Really strong Alabama Slammer! Too bad there's nobody to practice flirting with, all couples or too damned young! Guess I'll just get drunk!

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 07/30/10 11:54 PM
No, you are not too old. Men can have kids much later into life than women can. My grandpa was born on his dad's 60th birthday and had his last when he was 58. Hell, I'm only the 3rd generation since my great-grandpa fought in the civil war! Isn't that cool. My grandpa lived from 3-10-1896 to 12-17-1996! As an older parent you will have more wisdom to bestow on your offspring, and be better equipped to make intelligent choices in their upbringing! I say go for it! I bet she'll be tickled pink!

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 07/30/10 11:00 PM

I wish that country music was like it was back in the 50s and 60s
Check out Rick Jackson's Country Music Hall of Fame. He plays 2 hours of country oldies every weekend. Sunday morning at 8 to 10am on my local station, but it is a nationally syndicated broadcast. See if you can get it in your area. I love listening to those old songs!

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:59 PM

I wish that country music was like it was back in the 50s and 60s
Check out Rick Jackson's Country Music Hall of Fame. He plays 2 hours of country oldies every weekend. Sunday morning at 8 to 10am on my local station, but it is a nationally syndicated broadcast. See if you can get it in your area. I love listening to those old songs!

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 07/30/10 10:10 PM
I've wanted to print up and sell t-shirts with a parody cross walk sign and the phrase
"School Free Drug Zone"
I think I'd make a ton of money, but I can't come up with the capital. smokin

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25