Community > Posts By > Rondoobie

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 10/21/10 08:03 AM
One last roll in the hay then head to my parent's house, listen to my dad rant and rave about the government, laugh with my mom and 6 brothers and sisters who no doubt would be there also, and try to get right with God. I don't care to burn in hell!

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 10/18/10 02:20 AM
Cheyenne Wyoming, when I was a kid my dad drove RVs cross country and got stranded there in a snow storm in the middle of the summer.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 10/18/10 12:29 AM
lmao, y'all sound like you've done this before!laugh

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 10/17/10 11:39 PM
Personally I've always been attracted to very tall men, 6'2"+, and sad but true, I've never met a tall Mexican.

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 10/17/10 11:32 PM
We wake up in jail together, what are the first FOUR words you say to me?

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 10/17/10 11:28 PM

crisis management
good one

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 10/17/10 11:22 PM
Only found Lex in the forums is also from Indiana, but I'm not his type. That doesn't stop me from enjoying the banter and support of my fellow minglers. And I was found by a great guy on here that I've seen twice and hope to get to know much better. I quit prowling through profiles but because I play in the forums it keeps my profile active and showed him I had been on recently enough that it was worth his time to contact me. Lucky me! love

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 10/17/10 11:07 PM
Satisfied happiness in my pants! Suppose I'll have to Shout it out on laundry day!

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:36 PM

Some of our American companies have been in on the plans for this recovery, NASA especially.

If you can get ABC.com I think they are showing the recovery.

flowerforyou flowerforyou
It's admirable that our companies have helped in the rescue, but I can't help but hope they take more proactive steps in preventing accidents and providing safe rooms just in case.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 10/12/10 11:14 PM
Don't get impatient, you have a very good profile. You present yourself as sweet and smart. You'll find someone someday, in the meantime have fun with us in the forums!

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 10/12/10 10:56 PM
Now I wish I had cable. Have to wait til 2am for ABC World News Now to come on to see any of the coverage. Just a downside of working 2nd shift. I am so happy for the men in the mine as well as the families who have been waiting and praying for them. This just goes to show that mining companies that invest in good safety measures and preparing their workers in case of disasters is worth every penny. Let's just hope our American companies have seen how worthwhile this investment is so we don't have anymore unnecessary tragedies.

Rondoobie's photo
Sat 10/09/10 11:09 PM
otc allergy pills, none work as well as Drixoral but it's currently off the market awaiting governmental approval of their new manufacturing facility, or at least that's the story they are spuing
Also been sucking down ibuprophen for a toothache I can't afford to take care of, which gives me terrible hearburn so I've also needed my Maalox Max.

Rondoobie's photo
Sat 10/09/10 03:36 AM
He has to be tall! Sexy starts at 6'
Nice round butt and sparkling eyes
very little body hair

Rondoobie's photo
Sat 10/02/10 10:41 AM
It's been a decade since my last passionate kiss that made me feel the love right down to my soul. Wonder if I'll ever feel that again?

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/31/10 12:52 AM
How can you not be smitten by the Goof?

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/31/10 12:29 AM
No way! I look bad in short hair, don't want to see myself without any.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/31/10 12:05 AM
Movies that always make me cry... Mask, Cher gets me every time
The Notebook, I want to be loved like that
All Mine to Give, a widow dying of cancer must find homes for her children before it's too late. This one requires a whole box of tissues!

Confession... I think James Garner is just as sexy old as he was when he was young! That man always was and always will be YUMMMY!

Confession... I want to be thrown around and dominated the way John Wayne does to Maureen O'Hara in The Quiet Man, that is truly sexy!

Confession... I cry during Undercover Boss, it gets to me when the guy in the suit finally realizes how much work most of us do for so little money.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/24/10 09:06 PM
Crush mine please

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/24/10 02:31 PM

I heard last night that woman are now petitioning for the right to go topless in public.....

woooooo hoooooo!!!!

What do you think about this idea?

Hey, whatever floats your boat or makes your skirt fly.....

Thinkin I don't have a huge interest in walking around without my shirt..I do enjoy the bra-less thing, the girls enjoy the freedom!!
Problem is that the braless girl thing leads to that cover up those nasty hanging down to your waist thing

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/24/10 01:53 PM
I think you need to re-examine what you think of as "uptight," making a good moral decision is not uptight it is upstanding!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25