Community > Posts By > 2002

2002's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:24 AM

but I can even get them to email me back whats up? do they "older woman" not like younger guys?
i like younger men....but...not too young...:wink:

2002's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:11 AM

I'm an Aries today is my bd!!:smile:
Happy birthday to you!flowerforyou flowerforyou
Happy birthday....I am a sagittarius

2002's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:07 AM

I told her the other night that I am in love with her, she told me she loves me too...how can I tell whether she is just saying it or if she means it?
Sorry....i guess i was late in speaking.....now time will tell..

2002's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:04 AM

I have been with my girl for about 2 and a half months, I have fallen in love with her, and I am pretty sure she may be with me too. She already invited me to her 10 year high school reunion which is in August, and she told me she wants to go on bike rides with me in the spring. My question is, should I tell her how I feel or should I give it a little more time? This is a big step in a relationship.
HI....just dropped in....welll i think you should wait.....its a little too soon....

2002's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:03 AM

I have been with my girl for about 2 and a half months, I have fallen in love with her, and I am pretty sure she may be with me too. She already invited me to her 10 year high school reunion which is in August, and she told me she wants to go on bike rides with me in the spring. My question is, should I tell her how I feel or should I give it a little more time? This is a big step in a relationship.

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:38 PM
it depends on the two people...i have dated men 10 and 11 yrs younger than me...we got along just fine....when we were together...we didnt even think about the age..

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:43 PM

hi,iam new to all this....feeling lonely..
hi...welcome....

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:39 PM

I think I've been going out with the wrong guys....
lol im with you on that one!!! But...i would give her some flowers....did she say what her favorite color is???

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:21 AM

Relax...

Breathe...

Hold no expectations, nor agenda...

Share time and see what happens...

flowerforyou
exactly....time will tell...if you are really interested in him...if someone isnt my type...i give it a little time..at least 3 dates to see...

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:19 AM

How do you screen them? I met a guy last night that LOOKS like one, (Soooooo not my type) Harley clothes, tatoos, beard growing in, but he was a perfect gentleman. We slow danced & his hands didn't wander, held doors, walked me to my car , kissed me on the cheek, took my hand like he didn't want to let go, but kissed my cheek again, hugged me & left. Is this the game begining, or could he be a gentleman is disguise?
well. i really think he is going to play games....but...time will tell.....what was his words he use when he talked to you??? How did he talk to you?

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:16 AM

It is my belief that most people have good hearts.
I try and find the good in everyone...there really is...just have to take time and find it.....we all have good hearts...

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:31 AM

If he's making comments like that when she is present...what does he do when she's not around.
very good question...i thing we know the answer to that...which doesnt sound very healthy for a relationship...but if she calls him on it..right then and there might make him think about what he has with her...and how he is treating her....

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:23 AM

Looking is one thing. Comments are another. He obviously has no respect for you. Dump his sorry arse.

well i would have to agree with you, but first i would ask him...wants you..or what he is commenting on....but, like i said before...and others have said...we need to start within ourselves first.....it will make us a better and stronger person in the long run

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:19 AM

Its in our DNA we cant help it.I have no control over were my eyes end up looking and if its looking at the breast of a woman then its in her DNA to tease me into looking after all she could cover them up better if she didnt want me looking. :smile:
well, if its in your DNA...your gonna look no matter what

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:16 AM

It's one thing to just look and another to make comments. Don't make such a big deal out of being human. We're visuals. We enjoy the beauty of others. No matter if it's a man captivated by another womans presence or a woman of a mans. The only way it causes problems, is if one of the 2 is insecure. In my mind, if you're insecure; you're better off fixing what's broken within before being in a relationship. I will honestly say; I'm a woman, always devoted to my man. However, I am human and I do enjoy the gorgeousness of men. However, I don't take those thoughts home with me (or I should be single) as I am.. but for reasons other than this topic. Jealousy is a lack of inner security.. you can't leave your house without being confident of who you are (or you're bound to attract what you realy don't care to have in your life). Why do you think women who are less confident, weak and don't have a back-bone end up with some sort of abuser. Then there are women like me, I'm confident, stand strong on my own two feet, have a mind, mouth, feelings, etc. of my own and not afraid to put them too good use. I will rid of any man quicker than he can tell me what he THINKS I should be being, feeling, saying, etc.
Don't be a fool and let being human, as well as being proud of your surroundings (sublimity) to frown your days.

Hmmm.. I have a lot to say today bigsmile
i agree with you....our inner self...and secure with oursleves is a good start.....we can conquer the world..if we have that...lol
good to see you out here 2002
thank you good to see you too...

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:11 AM

It's one thing to just look and another to make comments. Don't make such a big deal out of being human. We're visuals. We enjoy the beauty of others. No matter if it's a man captivated by another womans presence or a woman of a mans. The only way it causes problems, is if one of the 2 is insecure. In my mind, if you're insecure; you're better off fixing what's broken within before being in a relationship. I will honestly say; I'm a woman, always devoted to my man. However, I am human and I do enjoy the gorgeousness of men. However, I don't take those thoughts home with me (or I should be single) as I am.. but for reasons other than this topic. Jealousy is a lack of inner security.. you can't leave your house without being confident of who you are (or you're bound to attract what you realy don't care to have in your life). Why do you think women who are less confident, weak and don't have a back-bone end up with some sort of abuser. Then there are women like me, I'm confident, stand strong on my own two feet, have a mind, mouth, feelings, etc. of my own and not afraid to put them too good use. I will rid of any man quicker than he can tell me what he THINKS I should be being, feeling, saying, etc.
Don't be a fool and let being human, as well as being proud of your surroundings (sublimity) to frown your days.

Hmmm.. I have a lot to say today bigsmile
i agree with you....our inner self...and secure with oursleves is a good start.....we can conquer the world..if we have that...lol

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:05 AM

There is a difference between looking and commenting. I dpn't get upset at looking. Heck, if a woman walked by with her goods on display, I'd look too. It's hard not to.

But the comments, they are rude. I'd not put up with it.

Have to agree with this nothing wrong with looking now the conments are just not called for at all. That is about as rude as one can get and would not be walking next to me would tell them to hit the door. That would be like talking about another women while your in bed with them shshshshshnoway
it did happen to me before....if he is that rude to make comments right in front of you...tell him...well if that what you want..go for it..if not shut up

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:59 AM

flowerforyou Theres nothing wrong with just looking flowerforyou
well no there aint its the comments that come after looking at women that bothers me the most
The comments after there should not be any. They should be kept to himself. Looking is not a problem
i agree....he should keep the comments to himself...sounds like he wants a reaction out of you....what does he need from you...

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:56 AM

Both men and women look, men just get caught more than the women.:smile:
well that aint quite true there not all women look I dont Im with the guy I want then my eyes dont need to wander then and that is the way I feel..why should i look when I got what i want
its just eye candy....and If i know how he really feels about me...and hes with me.....we dont have any control over other people....but...if we feel secure with that person..and know them...it shouldnt bother us...i have been thru this before...i understand your concern and frustration on this topic

2002's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:48 AM

I purposely do not look because alot of women want guys to check them out..My girlfriends have always looked alot better than other anywaysdrinker
i think its ok to look....if the person looking...is secure with themselves...and the one they are with..(in a relationship)...its healthy for men or women to look....they know they have you to.....go to...to reinforce what you have together to begin with...

Previous 1 3