waterrescuedude2000's photo
Tue 09/07/10 01:27 PM
Obamacare needs to go away. He needs to be impeached. What you don't realize is he has spent more money in his 1st year then bush did in 8.. How can we recover from this?

Wed 05/26/10 11:51 PM
Yes that is true Obama is not the 1st but from what I understood the only other presidents to miss where during war time making war decisions. Yes we are in a time of war but is he making decisions about the war on memorial day??

Wed 05/26/10 09:03 PM
I doubt that that clown Obama couldn't run a 3 ring circus.

And I didn't say all Muslims or all Christians or whatever so don't put words in my mouth what I am saying is that to put a mosque where Muslims go to worship should not be anywhere near ground zero. It is just their way of mocking us in my opinion and should not be tolerated.

Wed 05/26/10 09:00 PM
I am going to start writing all congressmen and senators and say that they need to start impeachment hearings immediately. It is time for a change... A change of President that is. That clown Obama has spent more money that Bush did in 8 years in office.

Wed 05/26/10 08:57 PM
Yes the Kenyan Ambassador also said that there were plans to put a landmark there as well.

Wed 05/26/10 08:54 PM

I would have to say that since Sestak was a 3 star Admiral that what he says is true. I don't know many soldiers that would lie about it. I say that it is grounds to impeach Obama finally maybe we can do it. People need to know that I highly doubt that he is a legal president anyways. I will post the link of some good you tube videos there are 2 really good ones that I know of.

Why do you think that he isn't a legal president anyways? Are you a birther?

No but I would have to put a lot of thought in the Kenyan Ambassador admitting that Obama was born in Kenya. And how about his own wife Michelle Obama admitting that Kenya is Obama's home country??

Wed 05/26/10 08:46 PM
I would have to say that since Sestak was a 3 star Admiral that what he says is true. I don't know many soldiers that would lie about it. I say that it is grounds to impeach Obama finally maybe we can do it. People need to know that I highly doubt that he is a legal president anyways. I will post the link of some good you tube videos there are 2 really good ones that I know of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=proi6NFdKVs
if you want to hear the whole thing it is also on there and it is 3 minutes long.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=109363

Here is another one and this is a trick that lawyers like to use. Notice that the 2nd one does not say the part "and that the following candidates of said party for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the united states constitution." And also notice that the first one was notarized but not stamped that it was not the one that was filed officially. And of course it was signed by the wonderful liberal Nancy Pelosi.

Wed 05/26/10 08:36 PM

It would show the shamefully prejudice people in this country do not rule and that Americans are aware that all Muslims are not extremists or radical.
They may not all be extremists and radicals as you put it but Muslims are still the ones who caused the attack. And they need to know that putting a mosque next to where Muslims attacked us is not okay with us. I think that all Americans should be appalled of the guts they have to even try it.

Wed 05/26/10 08:28 PM

I think that we need to get groups like Move America Forward involved in setting up a protest yes they are out of California but it wouldn't be the first time they did a cross country road trip to protest something. Move America Forward is a great group of people. I say that this is a slap in the face to Americans everywhere after Muslims are the ones who attacked us our own government is going to let them build a Mosque screw that.

I bet they would. Hell, I could call Melanie Morgan since she is a good friend of mine. I oranized a pro troop rally for her out here, hell I didn't even think of that.

Also Joe with America Deserves Better would be all over this too.

Let's do it. If we can get the time off lets go for a road trip and protest also.

Wed 05/26/10 08:25 PM
Edited by waterrescuedude2000 on Wed 05/26/10 08:26 PM

Yes I know he needs to be impeached already and yes I am a veteran myself and I called the white house and complained already as well. I urge everyone to write to the white house and complain as well.

The phone number is 202-456-1414 for the white house and for Vice President Biden it is 202-456-9000. The address is

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

or of course just go to the website http://www.whitehouse.gov/ and type in a comment

You just had to put your pick with the Gov up didn't you? lol

And you just had to put yours up with the 1st lady didn't you???

Wed 05/26/10 08:22 PM
Yes I know he needs to be impeached already and yes I am a veteran myself and I called the white house and complained already as well. I urge everyone to write to the white house and complain as well.

The phone number is 202-456-1414 for the white house and for Vice President Biden it is 202-456-9000. The address is

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

or of course just go to the website http://www.whitehouse.gov/ and type in a comment

Wed 05/26/10 08:16 PM
I think that we need to get groups like Move America Forward involved in setting up a protest yes they are out of California but it wouldn't be the first time they did a cross country road trip to protest something. Move America Forward is a great group of people. I say that this is a slap in the face to Americans everywhere after Muslims are the ones who attacked us our own government is going to let them build a Mosque screw that.

Wed 05/26/10 08:11 PM
Edited by waterrescuedude2000 on Wed 05/26/10 08:33 PM
Yeah I love my guns but the question really is what gun do I like the most?? Good luck to them if they want to take my guns. It is my constitutional right to have my guns and they can pry them out of my cold dead hands if they really want them. Either that or they will be buried somewhere. That's why I have been stock piling ammo and all that so even if they try I have plenty stored and I can also reload ammo if needed. I have a Glock model 22 in .40. I have a Mossberg 500A 12 gauge with side folding stock and ghost ring sights with a light underneath and a side saddle for 6 extra rounds. I have a Ruger 10/22 made to look like an M-16 with the 30 round magazines for it and I have a Colt M-4 in 5.56x45mm NATO