Community > Posts By > JasonKM

JasonKM's photo
Thu 07/05/18 02:01 AM
There's an advice forum on here somewhere I think, if it's a serious thing you need to talk about, there's also subject specific forums like the religion and philosophy one if you need a blessing or the science one if your cat got stuck in the power socket and you can't extricate her.

Or is it just a chit chat you were after? Lay it on me. I like Polski Ogorki dill cucumbers on cheese and kabana, sesame crackers. What's your favourite snack?

JasonKM's photo
Thu 07/05/18 01:55 AM

I read that post about 20 times, I'm still not sure I really understand it.

According to my third Jack Daniels it reads something about you're a cruel tease rofl

JasonKM's photo
Mon 07/02/18 01:05 AM
Write it all down on a piece of paper in the form of a cartoon.
Like if you're not sure if she wants you to ask her out or she simply wants to get you alone to serial kill you draw a picture of a stick girl with a knife stabbing a stick guy with freaky hair and a big question mark.
Her response ought to clear up her intentions quickly. She may scream and bolt as far as she can get thinking you're insane, in which case you were right the first time, she just wanted you to ask her out.

JasonKM's photo
Mon 07/02/18 12:55 AM
You know how with someone who treats others like idiots it's projection and they're really the idiot...same deal. When the women you're talking to are treating you like you're only after one thing, guess what they're actually there for? And the big no they're giving you is based on the fact they had a more Adonis like feller in mind when they decided to get laid and actually allow us mere males to have a shot at convincing them it should be this particular example of manness right here.

If you did have gym pics with the body of Ryan Reynolds and the face of Ryan Gosling they'd still assume you're just after one thing...but they're flirty about it and ooh and ahh at you, instead of angry about it and threaten you with a restraining order.

See how that works?
Pick a different type of chick to talk to. They're not all like that, some aren't morons and in fact, they're the cooler ones and some of those are just as hot as the morons, who generally don't age well anyway. Cool chicks age even hotter, so are just better in every way mate.

JasonKM's photo
Mon 07/02/18 12:42 AM
Did you know...

As aircraft fly higher their airspeed goes down but their groundspeed goes up.

JasonKM's photo
Sat 06/30/18 03:07 PM
I've seen enough of greed that if I found a cup of everlasting life I'd take it directly to the nearest creek and pour it in. You never know, maybe so diluted it would spread a little of itself fairly around the world, either way when you keep an ultimate power in the form of an object what you get is war and murder over the object.

JasonKM's photo
Sat 06/30/18 02:50 PM
You know some engineering disciplines still use outdated physics which, whilst academically incorrect math for calculating things like orbiting satellites, still works just fine for things like constructing an electrical engine.

For a person who is going to spend their life using pedal power and livestock, for example the shape of the Earth, being so big really makes no difference, since all the physics related to their experience and needs work just as if the Earth was flat.

Since such people are generally religious pentacostals and religion is intentionally allegorical, you can just safely assume they're being allegorical when they say the Earth is flat, even if they don't know it. Just pretend they're saying "might as well be as far as my life goes".

The main thing is that they're happy and you're happy. If it ever comes to something important where the distinction must be made, you have physical evidence on the side of scientific method and emotional anxiety on the side of wonton fantasies as a form of argument. However it is more important as social beings to avoid emotional arguments with other people simply for the sake of it and sometimes the courage to do the right thing means keeping your trap shut.

In psychotherapy a legitimate contributor to irrational behaviour is a history of abuse, in laymans terms it means a person who has irrational conclusions can very easily turn surprisingly dangerous to someone that isn't expecting it. Childish thinking in an adult is a danger sign, not a comedy act. Unless physically confident, let them think any silly thing they feel like if it keeps them calm.

JasonKM's photo
Sat 06/30/18 02:26 PM
I notice this exact thing, it makes no sense and it's worse when they cut in front of you under brakes and suddenly give you less braking distance. I see them do it in front of heavy trucks and I can see the frustration of the truck driver because he might not be able to pull up without hitting them when they do that.

Often the ones speeding up before the red light are also the same cars that were going too slow on the open road, which makes even less sense. They go too slow and block traffic and then when they see a red light ahead they speed up. It's like they've been fastidiously trained to do the precise opposite of anything intelligent.

JasonKM's photo
Fri 06/29/18 12:41 PM
Yesterday I emailed a woman with way too good a photo, who was looking for an intimate encounter and asked her if she meant covering ourselves in sheets and yelling from opposite ends of a stadium because I was up for that yeah baby!
Today she replied with her email id on some social app, I'm thinking one that allows Trojans past the servers.

This approximately describes my dating relationships with this site.

I'm going to visit a woman in Ukraine off another site though, we chat on skype. She's pretty cool. Love that accent, both hilarious and sexy laugh

JasonKM's photo
Tue 06/26/18 01:19 AM
I can't imagine giving anyone I don't like enough access to my spiritual being to actually hate them, I'd prefer to simply avoid them and delude myself that they don't exist laugh

JasonKM's photo
Sun 06/24/18 01:42 AM
Gonna need one of those mining dump trucks to move that chess.

JasonKM's photo
Fri 06/22/18 03:18 AM
I love lamp.

JasonKM's photo
Fri 06/22/18 03:15 AM

It is evening in nz .. you boys need to catch up .. it is bubble bath time biggrin
nope it's morning here in ny. 6am. And Jason we have our first prospect! Lol
I don't think so ., I posted a pic of my legs in shorts once and was given time out . Good luck with the others though :wink:

laugh it's gotta be some kind of complement when you blow up the internet with nothing more than a short shorts selfie, well done blondie, kudos to you!

JasonKM's photo
Fri 06/22/18 02:57 AM

I'm not really a lesbian just bi

Damn girl, you're throwing my emotions in hula hoops. I was like oh damn, she's lesbeans, then a couple of posts later I'm like, woohoo, threesomes!
I can visit America you know, we could work this out.

American gangbangers might be like, I got a glock man, but us aussies we just pick up any old wildlife off the side of the road and toss it at someone and it's gonna be neurotoxic and kill you quicker than a glock. I can do America.

JasonKM's photo
Fri 06/22/18 02:46 AM
Well I think the next mission would be encouraging the women to post selfies love

JasonKM's photo
Fri 06/22/18 02:41 AM
I generally like to put people gently to sleep with an academic drone about the relativistic effects of subatomic particles approaching the speed of light to contract lengths, in fact generated by the illusion of time dilation experienced by an entirely different frame of reference examining the half lives of dragon people among us at music stadiums controlling us with their minds.
Women don't even notice you started holding their hand at parties that way.

JasonKM's photo
Fri 06/22/18 02:33 AM
So what you're saying is it's okay to get around in our underpants from here on in drinker

JasonKM's photo
Sat 06/16/18 06:57 PM
without ethics,age 0
without an age ethic?

I'm guessing a broken English attempt to ask why most (western culture) female profiles tend to be so focused on a specific age range, eg. F28 seeks man 27-30, dramatically diminishing her own dating pool of available contacts, whilst a 32yr old may have the appearance and health of a 27yr old, a 26yr old may have the maturity and mental acuity of a 30yr old and a 30yr old may have the mental age of a 12yr old, a 27yr old may have the health and physique of a middle aged man. Fact is most of the difference between mid20s and mid30s is purely personality and health status, ie. easily no difference at all if you cherry pick the right comparison.

He may think it illogical to dramatically reduce a dating pool already limited by compatibility but hasn't taken into account how pretentious our culture is. His next post will probably be asking why women are retarded about height so I'll prepare his answer now: because serial killers are shorter than 6ft, duh.

JasonKM's photo
Sat 06/16/18 06:19 PM
It is no secret some religious denominations have followed an assertion that sex is purely functional for the purpose of reproduction and variously, enjoyment of this earthly desire is sinful or abhorrent, taken to various extremes from banning contraception to impregnation through a hole in a sheet. These are mediaeval assertions as a distinct result of poorly researched religious texts, offering reasoning that wasn't even invented until the 12th century about texts first recorded during ancient civilisations, using very different linguistic means. It is the mediaeval version of political extremism from ignorance, despite sectarian popularity, extremism is popular among the simple minded because of their bad attitudes.

Modern medical appreciation of psychology and sociology contends that as biological machines and a social species a rounded socialization is more healthy than imposed isolations of any kind and whilst relationships of intimacy require patience and accord, since they are under the command of no individual; their absence may contribute to an unhealthy personal environment. It is not a "need" only in the sense that eating anything other than insects and bitter roots isn't a "need" either.

JasonKM's photo
Sat 06/16/18 05:41 PM
Possessive jealousy is like the emotional version of staying in bed all the time instead of getting up and doing things that you, in fact would rather be doing.

If you find yourself doing it keep in mind the most likely response you'll get if you don't stop is a slap down. Affection is a guardianship and confusing desire with dependence reduces your intellectual age and can begin to feel intrusive, in turn reducing the affection you desire and resulting in a tantrum of infantile behaviour, which winds up putting the object of your desire in opposition to you at best, in which case they simply leave you, or forced into a parental role with you, in which case they must discipline the intellectual-child throwing the tantrum with cruelty to teach independence. From there if you still don't get it you're likely to become quite aggressive and are you seeing a pattern here?

Self discipline is essential to adult relationships, the fact there is so little of it in "developed" western cultures and it's actually far more socially popular to be undisciplined, with the mind of a perpetual teenager to feel forever young; still doesn't diminish this truth.

Yes everybody feels all the feelings anybody has ever felt, same biological engine so that's unavoidable. It's what you do that counts and that means sometimes looking beyond what you feel, or placing someone else's feelings ahead of yours. That's adulthood.