Community > Posts By > JellyBelly182

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:50 AM

I guess I don't understand why you have Separated in the topic of this...separated is not cheating...separated is none of your business...not cheating.

With being "seperated", there's usually a very good chance that the two parties will work things out. What if I started dating a seperated woman, really fell hard for her, only to have a few weeks later, have her tell me that "Mr. Wonderful" and herself have worked things out. And yes, this actually happened to me. Talk about hurting!

My point is, that she did not cheat though. She was separated. Yes, there is more of a chance things could get worked out, but you were aware that the divorce was not finalized when you were together, right? So, those consequenses on that relationship had to have roamed through your mind. She should have fully briefed you on the situation at hand. You knew she was only separated but continued the relationship. I'm sorry to hear she decided to work it out and give you the slip, but who's to say that if the divorce was finalized and he came back asking for a second chance she wouldn't have taken it just as easily? Break ups are a matter of the heart, not a peice of paper. Therefore, I will stay with my opinion that Separated is NOT cheating.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:45 PM
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Oh, you're right, that does feel good.bigsmile

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:16 PM

WELL, THE TOPIC WAS BEING MARRIED AND LOOKING, BUT SOME HOW IT SPREAD TO OTHER AREAS............IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ME TO LOOK OR DATE AND STILL BE MARRIED...........

I do believe what set me off was not the married part of the topic, but the separated part...if you will look closely to your topic title...you did type that didn't you?

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:57 PM
so, u were married at the time, not separated. guess that means you didn't date till it was legal.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:38 PM

I still don't agree.

Separated is NOT the same thing as married. BTW, did I mention my husband (since we're still married) is moving in with his girlfriend this weekend? Maybe y'all need to be talking to him and not me, lol. So, there are no 'innocent' parties being harmed, other than me and my kids.

I'm completely up front and honest about my 'status'. What's the problem with that? He's the one that broke the vows, not me. I'm moving on. And that means right now, not when that stupid piece of paper finally makes its way through the legal system.

here, here.drinker

just cause we are only separated, why should we have to wait longer to move on than say someone who breaks up with thier significant other the day before they find thier next date?

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:29 PM
What part of they know what they are getting involved in don't you understand??? And who is forcing them to get involved??? And divorce is just a signed peice of paper. Separated is the same mindset of divorce. It's still over. Why not move on? You act like the "innocent" party is left in the dark. They are not. Or at least, most of the time not. These are issues between those people, not to be judged by others, but discussed between the involved parties. Those are the people that matter. Not the outsiders. And that's all i'm going to post on this issue you have with it.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:20 PM
Exactly Tameka.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:18 PM
If you are openly relaying the info that you are not officially divorced, but well on the way, which is separated, then it is not cheating. Separated is not with the other person, so free to do as you please. It is up to the other person if they want to get involved.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:16 PM
Huh?huh

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:14 PM
I guess I don't understand why you have Separated in the topic of this...separated is not cheating...separated is none of your business...not cheating.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:09 PM
noway i hate riddles...sick

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:02 PM
how far are you planning on pushing this, or "calling" it??? because if they are truly a tease, that means in the end they are saying "no" right? so are we talking "calling" it by forcing or making her back down with her words??? i think there's a seriously dangerous game to be played here.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:18 PM
They could have at least let him draw a day's interest off the dang thing before they asked for it back...that would have been a nice thank you...

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:14 PM
Awesome. I like that guy already.drinker

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:11 PM
The next generation is a product of their parents. In some ways I think that the laws and government are overstepping their bounds and putting limits, but control starts in the home. If the parent is not consistant in their discipline, morals, or values as they teach their child, then it is sending them a mixed message. Of course they are going to go "wild" so to speak, they're not seeing the consequenses. Children learn from what they see, what they experience. The biggest problem is that the next generation is coming from kids. Young adults that are old enough to procreate, but don't really know how to take the responsibility of it, who haven't matured, and worse yet, so young, their life is just starting itself. JMO.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:59 PM
smooched smooched smooched

woohoo, mark me down for another second!

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:52 PM
blushing wow, it suddenly got so hot in here....blushing

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 05:32 PM
bigsmile nice to see you Chris. having fun in the real world?laugh

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:21 PM
flowerforyou love to see it work out in the end...that's what romance is all about, right?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25