Community > Posts By > Ceallagh

Ceallagh's photo
Tue 06/01/10 08:04 PM
Never mind...

Ceallagh's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:33 PM
I don't understand. Where is the NWO? What is so communistic about the executive orders? How do you know Obama is a Muslim?

Ceallagh's photo
Mon 05/31/10 11:06 PM
Why do people get sanctimonious/rude when talking about religion? It doesn't seem very productive to me.

Ceallagh's photo
Mon 05/31/10 10:48 PM
So I have a "proof" of the existence of God, though not of any particular one. I want to see if the logic holds as well as I would like it to. The argument is not as formal as it should be.

Belief in God is similar to belief in gravity. They are both perceptible only by means of their effects on imminent bodies. My thinking is that on this level of analysis, God and gravity are the same. Accept one, accept the other.

The effects of God vary between people in the same way the effects of gravity vary between masses.

Ceallagh's photo
Mon 05/31/10 10:26 PM
God answers all prayers...sometimes the answer is, "No." Things happen the way they need to happen in order to keep existence going.

Ceallagh's photo
Mon 05/31/10 10:12 PM
Sufism - a mystical sect of Islam. It boasts an astonishing collection of poetry and the best construct of existence that I've found thus far.

Ceallagh's photo
Mon 05/31/10 10:07 PM
Before I think too hard about this...Hi, everybody! I don't get out much so I thought I'd wing around on here a bit to find more people to talk to.