no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:51 PM
yawn I think I will curl up in bed and find a movie to watch!! Good night!!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:41 PM
Fast and pray? Does your god ask you to do that? Not insulting....just asking!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:38 PM
Yeah....they definately have some high priced ads around here!!noway laugh

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:22 PM
Aaaahhhh....I am sorry things didn't work out ((Purple))!!

Not working tax season this year is a BLESSING!! And!!....I really do have to wonder how many people click on the addies here!! I haven't ....I am to afraid of viruses!! LOL

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:05 PM
this is the first year in A LOT of years that I haven't had to worry about tax season. Honestly, I can't make myself get worked up about it!!!!:wink: :smile: The only taxes I have to worry about this year are my own.......**sigh of relief goes here!**

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:01 PM

DD
New Year's Eve was Fabulous!! I ran into a REALLY good looking man that I have known for 12 years or so. He apparently got divorced last year.....and I got a really nice kiss at midnight!love love We have talked on the phone since then....I think we will get together again SOON!!love

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!! FRESH!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year to YOU !!
aaawwwwwwww sounds like you are smiling bigsmile flowerforyou

I AMMMM still smiling....thanks! How's your "friend"?

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:56 PM
P.S. ~Mirror~ That is the Sexiest smurf I have ever seen!!indifferent love laugh

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:54 PM

I live on junk food and don't gain a damn thing. I think I must have the worlds highest metabolism. Ate nearly a whole large pizza last night, before that had big meal at taco bell, and made myself a nice big breakfast. Wash it all down with some beers and alcohol at the end of the night.... never seems to catch up to me.

Even skinny men have high cholesterol and heart attacks......huh

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:49 PM

We believe because we want to! You deserve better and YOU know it!! Wanna dance??:wink: laugh bigsmile

LOL...DAMN SURE I DO! Wish you lived closer...

I found sex!! Was pretty short lived...grumble but I found it!! LMAO!! One of these days a bunch of us women will have to meet half way and party our asses off while picking up on the local men!! Woot Woot!!love drinker laugh

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:40 PM

LOL...hmmm....I love to waltz and two step...and swing.....and ...well....I don't know how to Tango...but I am sure I would love that too!!love laugh love

Oh sure, your in a good mood tonight...lets go find sex then...laugh

I'll meet ya there!!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:39 PM
We believe because we want to! You deserve better and YOU know it!! Wanna dance??:wink: laugh bigsmile

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:36 PM
LOL...hmmm....I love to waltz and two step...and swing.....and ...well....I don't know how to Tango...but I am sure I would love that too!!love laugh love

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:32 PM

And Fresh....I thought you would be married by now...

LMAO....married???? (((MRY)))!!! I thought you knew me better than that!!

Hell....I'm still just lookin' for sex!! Teeheerofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:28 PM

I am drinking homemade elderberry wine!! It is sooooo yummy!:tongue: Cheers to terrible taste in men......never mind....I don't want to cheers to that shiot!grumble grumble

(((((((( karen )))))))

(((JUDY))) It's been a while Lady!!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:28 PM

feeling down....anyone out there want to cheer me up?

That's disturbing....

i quite agree.

I think it's a VAST improvement of the originals!!!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:23 PM
I am drinking homemade elderberry wine!! It is sooooo yummy!:tongue: Cheers to terrible taste in men......never mind....I don't want to cheers to that shiot!grumble grumble

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:15 PM
rofl rofl rofl That's fockin funny!!!!laugh

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:40 PM
DD
New Year's Eve was Fabulous!! I ran into a REALLY good looking man that I have known for 12 years or so. He apparently got divorced last year.....and I got a really nice kiss at midnight!love love We have talked on the phone since then....I think we will get together again SOON!!love

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:35 PM

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:31 PM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25