no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:55 PM
Well you never know when you might need a phone cord, USB, phone charger, adaptor,etc.....lol

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:45 PM
Will you have to change your screen name along with your age? Don't want any false advertising!:wink:

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:40 PM
Brrrrrrr........

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:39 PM
I bet I have 20 keys on my key chain but only know what 4 of them go to. But you know as soon as I toss the others I will need them!!scared

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 09:31 PM
I am a bit OCD about keys and cords.....everything else can go!glasses

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 05:34 AM
yawn Good Morningyawn

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 05:32 AM
drinker drinker Congrats!!! Hope your move goes smoothly!!drinker drinker Welcome to Idaho! Woot woot!!drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 07:34 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:37 PM
LMAO......rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 07:32 PM
DD
2morrow is Thursday!Woot Woot!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:02 PM

happy Dear Diaryhappy

bigsmile Tonights the nightbigsmile

flowerforyou It's gonna be alrightflowerforyou

flowerforyou Hey Mirror! How's it? flowerforyou Thanks for putting up with my cry baby self the other night......flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:01 PM

3 hours of hot steamy unbridled SEX!!!devil :tongue:

Meeeee tooooo!!! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:55 PM

DD
I went to the cemetary to see my friend on my bday last Friday (before I got wasted and danced my brains out). It was good I got to say some things to her that I have been needing to get out. After about 15 minutes of being there, the sprinklers turned on and I got DRENCHED!! LOL I took that as her way of saying happy birthday to me! She always was a smart ***!!

Anyway....I dedicated this Jason Mraz song to her right after she shot herself...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKanbidzvUQ

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:24 AM
Good morning! Happy Hump Day! drinker

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:48 AM
DD
There is nothing like getting ready for work with swollen eyes.....

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:00 PM
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I want another chance! I want to go home with her so she wont do that! I want the picture in my head to go away...and I want her here to tell me she loves me on my birthday!!!sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad AND I really want to stop crying!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:48 PM
Edited by FreshMountainAir on Mon 08/17/09 08:50 PM
Dear Diary
I know I am safe to write about some serious stuff right now....after all everytime I am here I am alone!

I am going to start this entry off with a memory of a night last March. March 5th to be exact. I had this friend...her name was Theresa. We had been friends for nearly 30 years, since the 1st grade! We were even roomates in our early twenties and she meant the world to me. She was epileptic from a very young age and as a young adult she found out she had M.S. March 5th was her birthday, she turned 36. I had injured my knee at a pre-birthday-party the weekend before so I wouldn't dance or party much with her on her birthday. I bought her some shots and told her numerous times I loved her. When she was sufficiently wasted, her and her husband went home and got in an arguement while I sat at the bar and finished a cup of coffee (of all things). She called me from her house and told me they were arguing and I left the bar about ten minutes later. When I walked out of the bar, their dog jumped on me, ran, and jumped in my pick up so I took her home. When I pulled up to the front of their house, the door was open and I called out some flippent comment about their dog running around town. Her husband hollered out the door "CALL 911 CALL 911" So I immediately did! I also walked into the house thinking Theresa was having a seziure. When I walked in........
I saw my dear friend on the floor with her brains splattered everywhere.........the blood was EVERYWHERE! She had shot herself on her birthday.

Dear Diary...my 36th birthday is Friday and I am really having a hard time......5 months later and I am REALLY not dealing well.....I miss her so much!! I wish I were a better friend.......OMG I am so sorry Theresa!!!! I am so sorry....... I love you!!!! RIP.....

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:06 AM
drinker Woohoo........gotta love a bit of Carolines in your coffee!!!!drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 05:52 AM
Why is it I can't get up on weekdays and I can't sleep in on weekends????grumble grumble grumble

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25