Community > Posts By > HoneyClov

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:49 PM
OMG you all have come up with some good ideas!!!

Let's see... I think I could get some tights lol and be a fairy hehe laugh That sounds fun! Glitter! well glitter like to stick on so I think I'll be sparkling until November :tongue:

What else do we have here... I do want something where I'd have to put a lot of eyeshadow and eyeliner hehe it brings my eyes out. :)

happy An Angel? That so kind of you sweety hehe I think I was an Angel once when I was eight hehe.

Mother nature... hmm I'll just make my hair look crazy stick some leaves in there and throw on a brown outfit ... i don't know I'm just rambling hehe KEEP THEM COMING flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

thanks you guys and ghouls

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:45 PM
Anyone have any suggestions on costumes? I think I want to dress up this year and go out! hehe:tongue: drinker

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:07 AM
Hmm good question... There are some older guys that don't "age" as fast as others in that case I would date them, BUT if they guy is older and looks like he could be my old uncle or just too much older I'm not diggin' it. Why settle. I know I'm not. now where are the drinks? drinker bigsmile

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:03 AM
Wow... That's never happened to me. When I see a person the color of their skin doesn't matter to me. Maybe it's because of my mixture, but I'm also not an ignorant person or shallow. I do know a lot of people are that way. Just let them be them and move on. Now.... Hello flowerforyou drinker

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:52 AM
Ciara - My Love

Common Feut. Mary J. Blige - Come Close To Me

The Donnas - Love You Til It Hurts

Erykah Badu Feut. Common - Love Of My Life

Fantasia - When I See You

Girl In A Coma - I'll Ask Him

John Legend - Save Room, Again, Where Did My Baby Go

Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Sweetest Thing

Natalie Walker - No One Else

Teena Marie - Someone Just Like You

Smokey Robinson - Cruisin'

hmmm *thinking*

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:35 AM
huh well... what do you say in the message? hmmm I have sent out a few message to people that weren't online and they still aren't. grumble

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:52 PM
laugh laugh drinker drinker umm .... i have nothing lol sorry

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:42 PM
got my hopes up! :angry:

laugh laugh laugh laugh

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:26 PM
Sorry,
i thought it was "baby" too laugh laugh laugh

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:45 AM
lol oh wait can you drink? let me see some ID lady! lol jk laugh

Okay I have finals to finish up. Talk to you later chicky :smile: flowerforyou

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:44 AM
glasses glasses please please no pictures! lol jk

well everyone! have a great!!! day i'll return later.

blushing flowerforyou

[screen fades to black as Honey exits]

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:37 AM
drinker <<after you make it official

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:34 AM
laugh laugh yeah iam will be one of the operators on the side answering calls wiggling his eyerings bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou laugh laugh

:tongue:

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:32 AM
save the best for last huh?

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:30 AM
I can see him now on psychic network with a fake wig talking about,

"I'm Mr TwoTallOne, CALL MEEEEE NOW!" lmfao then little bubbles float around reading: I CAN READ UR MIND, EVEN WHEN YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT THINKING. lol laugh laugh

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:28 AM
laugh laugh
no Puck on the porch [beware of vengeful hockey player].... I'll put that sign up ASAP :tongue:

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:25 AM
lmmfaoooooooooooooooolaugh laugh laugh

Oh that's too funny. That's what they get! I remember when I was living in the dorms (all girls ugh) the person next door to me would have her tv up sooooooo loud late at night while i'm studying. so on the weekend I forget to turn my alarm off. it goes off at 6am and it went off when i went home for the weekend. I didn't do it on purpose though. the WHOLE hall was upset at me. hehe I shrugged and told them to sue me :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:15 AM
TwoTall... you're reading my mind dude laugh laugh laugh

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:14 AM
lolol laugh laugh @ doom and gloom... I like that... has a ring to it... I shall use that in a story lol. wait...where did i put those stickies ohwell

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:13 AM
laugh laugh
it's the only language they understand hehe or i could just knock on their door and explode :angry: lol but i like payback better.

can i borrow that heart shaped cookie cutter?