Community > Posts By > HoneyClov

HoneyClov's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:16 AM
No, the way you are is fine. It's nice to have a guy that's different for a change. My ex-fiance was different as well. He never used profanity, never was a drinker, and dressed like a little preppy black guy lol. I use to think it was weird that he didn't curse, but then again he was strong willed never to let it slip out his mouth. I'd curse for the both of us haha. Anyway, if a girl doesn't like you for who you are then screw her and move on.

HoneyClov's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:50 AM

Ditch the loser...You don't need him. If he does that to you now, think about what he would do if you did get in a relationship....He will vanish,that's what some guys are known forgrumble indifferent mad .
I had that happen to me and I lift my head and move onflowerforyou ...It is not the end of the world, you know. Don't give up on this site or on any other guy just because one royaly MESSED up...grumble
You are pretty and I know you will find someone better...That person was just noway the one in any shape or form...He wasn't your other half:heart: :heart: :heart:

smile2 thanks writer girl. Sometimes it takes me a while to move on, but I guess I will get to that point sooner or later. And they have a nerve to say we're complicated! hmph! grumble
thanks

HoneyClov's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:47 AM

As much as most men claim to be "honest, sincere, looking for the real thing, looking for ONE woman, I am a ONE woman man" comments, it has been proven to be untrue. One thing I do not understand is that time is not standing still for noone, and in the final analysis what we all want is to love and be love; so, why not try to build in what it could be that kind of love? The everlasting, loyal, faithful kind of love...instead of jumping from person to person...I guess they think , and seem to believe, grass is greener on the other side, and that there is always more women to choose from, which is the wrong way of thinking.....flowerforyou

You're very right. I learned the hard way that if a guy is claiming that he is this and that all the time, he's just trying to believe himself by saying it so many times. I use to talk to some guys that always use to say he was a good guy... I'm thinking to myself, "Who are you trying to convince?" For the others that like bounce around the garden... They just don't know a good thing when they see it. Thanks so much lcjw smile2

HoneyClov's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:43 AM

we guys have our moods when we get close to someone far away we get a bit lonely. we get confused as to what is best for both of us. guys need and want the girl close. we need to touch her, look in her eyes and know she is looking back. i doubt it has anything to do with you. just he might be changing either for the good or the bad. or you never know he could be on his way to be with you. give it time, guys are shitheads just like women are when it comes to dating or liking someone. keep trying.

Thanks Knights smile2 that kinda made me feel better. I know how that feeling can be without the person close. I was really willing to go out there too. Thanks again.

HoneyClov's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:13 AM
I'm done. I give up. As soon as I think I've found the one they go and get silent. I meet someone on this site and everything seemed to be fine, yes, he is in a different state, but we were only a plane ride away. We would stay up weee hours of the night chatting getting to know one another, then came the phone calls. He really seemed into me and of course I into him. We talked about meeting up and actually starting something serious.... then all of a sudden after a month and a half... he vanishes. I text him about every two or three days, try to call him once every three days. So, I got the hint... he doesn't want to talk to me or be bothered. I even wrote him a message on here which he read and didn't reply to. Is it a fact that guys have some kind of PMS? Because I swear, those mood swings are a *****. I was nothing but caring and this is what I get? I get my heart (feelings) smashed like a watermelon that had a date with a hammer. So, I give up on this place. No one seems to be serious about what they want and stick to it. Such cowards to lead someone on and not have the decency to tell them you're no longer interested and why. So much for wearing my heart on my sleeve... next time I hope it hides lol. grumble

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/22/09 11:06 PM
drinker i thought i did, but ummm noway

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/22/09 11:03 PM
Edited by HoneyClov on Mon 06/22/09 11:04 PM

Please dont ANYONE listen to this advice.... This guy speaks for himself, not 100% of guys.

I would question his maturity before I would question his fidelity. Some guys arent ready for a strong relationship, doesnt mean they are whoremongers. Maybe he doesnt know what he wants, but knows he doesnt want to lose you. Only one way to find out... be upfront and ask him WTF!!

I plan on WTFin him when he calls.

Soooo... WTF happened? Clear any of this up, at all?

Plain and simple he doesn't know what he wants and I'm ready to move on :) but like you said he doesn't want to lose me, but with me he's can't eat his cake and have it too. Pshhh! Okay that's the low down... NEXT! haha better things in the future.

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:46 PM

if u THOUGHT you feel in love online.

prior to meeting, would you even considering picking up, moving many states away. and leaving your family and children behind??

points of intrest...you dont have a job. or a car.
and your kids are ten to 15.

would you move??
if after meeting love was there???

First off... you're children need you, so NO you should not leave them behind! ugh...huh

Second, you should just meet this person before you go out there and finding out that it was nothing like the online connection! spock

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:42 PM

First question...

What did you tell her you looked like two years ago?
embarassed Will Smith:cry:

if she fell for that she must be out of her mind to think Will Smith is hot haha.

Anyway, you tell her to take you as you are or don't take you at all... lol up to you... unless you trying to settle then that's another story.

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:18 PM
First question...

What did you tell her you looked like two years ago?

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/22/09 12:24 AM
well at least you had something to eat

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:38 PM

OMG....these Cheetos im eating are soggy....ewwwwww. guess it was a humid day.....

Sounds like you didn't close the bag! lol ewwwwww soggy! ill

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:37 PM

me too hahah might play some guitar..what song should i learn??

well hmm let's see... what kind of music are you into?

HoneyClov's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:20 PM
tongue2
you tricked me haha... hope your night gets better.

HoneyClov's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:52 PM
dang... had me excited! grumble

HoneyClov's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:41 PM
Edited by HoneyClov on Tue 06/16/09 04:49 PM

Please dont ANYONE listen to this advice.... This guy speaks for himself, not 100% of guys.

I would question his maturity before I would question his fidelity. Some guys arent ready for a strong relationship, doesnt mean they are whoremongers. Maybe he doesnt know what he wants, but knows he doesnt want to lose you. Only one way to find out... be upfront and ask him WTF!!

I plan on WTFin him when he calls.

HoneyClov's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:16 AM

I'm wondering why a certain guy would worry about who i'm hanging out with when it's the GUY that's not making time to spend with ME?! Does he even get to be mad? what's that all about?

Are you trying to make him jelous so he decides to spend more time with you by chance?

Not at all, before I can finish my sentence telling him i'm hanging out with an old chick friend...he went crazy getting loud... still there's no need for the rage!

HoneyClov's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:13 AM

jelousy is a nasty thing honey and it never makes sence

Thanks, now I'll stop trying to figure it out... I wonder if it'll give me gray hair...scared

if it gives you grey hair then you can change your hair to any color you want grey is easy to dye

lol that's why i gave you a hug... you make sense biggrin

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:17 PM

jelousy is a nasty thing honey and it never makes sence

Thanks, now I'll stop trying to figure it out... I wonder if it'll give me gray hair...scared

HoneyClov's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:16 PM
Edited by HoneyClov on Mon 06/15/09 07:18 PM

I'm wondering why a certain guy would worry about who i'm hanging out with when it's the GUY that's not making time to spend with ME?! Does he even get to be mad? what's that all about?

Sounds like insecurity issues, RUN FOREST RUN LOL

what store can i purchase a secure man?

Previous 1 3 4