Community > Posts By > HoneyClov

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:07 AM
those sound like Kodak moments :tongue:

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:05 AM
noway really?! omg i think that's a lot of Euro $$$ indifferent not sure laugh laugh hehe I'm over here jamming some rock...it's 8:03am trying to wake the neighbors... PAYBACK for that pesky dog barking and sounded like there were juggling pots and pans all night ugh! O_O :angry: explode

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 08:02 AM
OMG you guys already have a routine... soooo cute hehe. I hope when you two do become bf/gf that it'll be a match made in heaven (isn't that how the saying goes? indifferent ) hehe what kind of ice cream do you both like?

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:58 AM
smooched flowerforyou now, since "that" person is gone from bashing friends... what's going on today around the world? [looking around] flowerforyou

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:44 AM
noway OMG! Girl he likes you a lot... he left his gf of 1 year for you. I say go for it ASAP! And brush those other chick over and claim your man. Aww this is too cute. I'm so happy for you chicky bigsmile

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:30 AM
*about to blow my nose* oops good thing you just said that blushing ... other wise your bandana would be a gonner teehee laugh :tongue:

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:25 AM
Takes iam4u's bandana and swings it around...

whheeeewwww laugh jk no more >>drinker drinker for me:tongue:

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:22 AM
*falls over* drinker drinker drinker drinker here here!!

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:16 AM
laugh laugh laugh you all crack me up... [no pun intended] bigsmile

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:15 AM
glasses
I'm with justmenoel! Go get your man, BUT doing in a umm subtle way. Have to keep in mind... what if he really...actually just sees you as a best friend? So, Play it cool. When you guys are hanging out (i know this sounds high school) but bump his hand with yours... see what he does.

Or if you're going to go for the BIG dive bigsmile flowerforyou tell him how you feel point blank. Nothing to it, but to do it!!

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:09 AM
Thanks for the welcome Jess :smile: and Goodmorning flowerforyou

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 07:04 AM
laugh lol is it making you dizzy :tongue:

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 06:59 AM
yeah you're right Lex... or an umm *ahem* wam bam TY ma'am laugh

HoneyClov's photo
Wed 09/19/07 06:57 AM
devil I guess he's been proven wrong.... :tongue: and just to think I grabbed my duffel bag and pillow. HMPH!

Anyone want coffee? tea? drinker <<-- i swear i didn't put any booz in there...bigsmile

HoneyClov's photo
Fri 08/31/07 12:20 PM
glasses Mmm that all looks good... I'd like to sample some of that. drinker

1 2 4 Next