Community > Posts By > Zack375

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:25 PM
There's a few variations of that riddle. Depends on how you word it.

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:23 PM
Language! I win!

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:21 PM
You guys seriously didn't know they pay for your first date with someone you meet here? All you gotta do is send in your receipts and proof of meeting on JSH to the address they have on the DMCA Policy which is linked at the bottom of all their pages. It takes ya about 2 months to get the reimbursement check.

No one here EVER read about this before?!

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 08:23 PM
My first thought is that if you don't want to pursue it based solely on what third parties said then maybe you should talk to her about what you heard and hear her side of the story.

If there's more reason than that just tell her you don't think she's what you're looking for. It's easier to be honest now than to give someone the impression you're leading them on.

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:54 PM
Micheal Jackson is the perfect example of the American dream. Where else in the world can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white man?

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:03 AM
Joe was fishing. He began his outing with a 12 lb. walleye on the first trolling pass, and a 25 lb. northern on the second.

On the third drop he had just scored his first ever musky when his cell phone rang. It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition in the ICU.

Joe told the doctor to inform his wife where he was, and that he'd be there as soon as possible. As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best ever fishing trip. He decided to get in a couple of more passes before heading to the hospital.

He ended up catching several personal bests, limited out on three species and all-in-all, had his best day's fishing by far. He was jubilant.... Then he remembered his wife. Feeling guilty he dashed to the hospital.

He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, "You went ahead and kept fishing didn't you? I hope you're proud of yourself. While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself on the lake, your wife has been languishing in the ICU. It's just as well you went ahead and finished the fishing, because it will be more than likely your last. For the rest of her life she will require round the clock care, and you'll be her care giver!"

Joe was feeling so guilty he broke down and sobbed.

The doctor snickered and said, "Just screwing with you. She's dead. What'd you catch?"

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:17 PM
Put strobe lights in all your rooms so you're never really in either darkness or light. Problem solved!

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:15 PM
If Oreo really IS milk's favorite cookie why is it that when you put an Oreo in milk and leave it there for a little bit it sinks to the bottom? If you were swimming in the pool you wouldn't try to drown YOUR favorite friend, would you? I think they're bitter enemies that are forced to be together to satisfy the urges of others.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:09 PM
Who cares what milk likes!

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:02 PM
Hold your breath.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 09:07 PM

Sure enough the manager came out and inspected the food. After the hocker was found the kid was fired on the spot.

That made me think of the movie Waiting.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 08:53 PM
Don't care about what people think. They don't do it that often anyway.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:27 PM
Only idiots generalize.

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 05:23 PM
Jokes are always more funny when you see someone telling it than they are just reading them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3_n0B1EaOY

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 05:06 PM
Simpsons

no photo
Sun 05/18/08 04:42 PM
Some studies show that people who believe religion is very important have lower IQ's than those who don't.

http://hypnosis.home.netcom.com/iq_vs_religiosity.htm

http://danish.newsvine.com/_news/2007/02/05/554043-professor-atheists-are-more-intelligent-than-believers

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:44 PM
CURMUDGEON.

no photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:28 PM
Unions have their good and bad points but overall I believe they are good and beneficial to the majority of people. Many of the things workers take for granted now such as a 40 hour work week, paid vacations, sick days, unemployment compensation and many other things came about because unions fought to get them. Without unions these things probably would have never came to be.

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:01 PM
If the weather didn't change 70% of people wouldn't be able to start a conversation.

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 01:42 PM

If they don't think they shipped it and give you a refund take it! If they knew how to run a business then they would provide correct tracking information and ship in a timely manner, especially if you pay extra for next day shipping.

If a business is shipping hundreds they cant have an instant visibility it isnt that they dont know how to run a business

So you're saying here a business that ships hundreds of items a day doesn't know what it ships or when? Yet they know how to run a business?!

I have had many instances in the past with many different companies where I've had one problem or another with items I ordered online. Every time I called with a question I gave my order number and they had instant visibility of my order, meaning what I ordered and where it was. If a company can't manage to do that then they shouldn't be in business. By all means the company who shipped the item in dispute in this topic should know if it was or wasn't delivered. If they offer a service such as next-day shipping which requires signature confirmation and can't figure out if the item was delivered and want to refund you then take it. Maybe when they realize they are losing money because of this they will become better organized and correct their inefficiancy.