Community > Posts By > Zack375

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:55 AM
If they don't think they shipped it and give you a refund take it! If they knew how to run a business then they would provide correct tracking information and ship in a timely manner, especially if you pay extra for next day shipping.

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 03:17 AM

This ship was made to sink.

Most Americans have little to no understanding of how the monetary system works. The Federal Reserve, which prints our money, is as federal as Federal Express. It is a privately owned, run for profit, bank who's owners are kept private. They control the strength or weakness of the dollar by determining how much of it to print and then lend to the US government with interest. They determine the interest rates and when payment needs to be made. Bankers used similar tactics as they are now to obtain business' or rival banks for pennies on the dollar by artificially inflating the economy with low interest debt causing short-term growth. Following this is the stage of debt deflation where massive amounts of people are in debt and have trouble paying it back which in turn cuts consumer spending leading to layoffs and the failure of some businesses. We are at the beginning of a similar stage as what happened during the Great Depression. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

On November 12, 1864 Abraham Lincoln said, "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country... Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was the final stage of what Lincoln was referring to and what our founding fathers revolted against.

Can you link the quote please?? Can't find it. bigsmile flowerforyou

The quote was actually written in a letter to (Col.) William F. Elkins. The guy on the following link researched this quote and cites a few different places it appears. http://www.ratical.org/corporations/Lincoln.html

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:02 PM
This ship was made to sink.

Most Americans have little to no understanding of how the monetary system works. The Federal Reserve, which prints our money, is as federal as Federal Express. It is a privately owned, run for profit, bank who's owners are kept private. They control the strength or weakness of the dollar by determining how much of it to print and then lend to the US government with interest. They determine the interest rates and when payment needs to be made. Bankers used similar tactics as they are now to obtain business' or rival banks for pennies on the dollar by artificially inflating the economy with low interest debt causing short-term growth. Following this is the stage of debt deflation where massive amounts of people are in debt and have trouble paying it back which in turn cuts consumer spending leading to layoffs and the failure of some businesses. We are at the beginning of a similar stage as what happened during the Great Depression. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

On November 12, 1864 Abraham Lincoln said, "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country... Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was the final stage of what Lincoln was referring to and what our founding fathers revolted against.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:48 PM
I think the precession will pass into Aquarius around 2150 on the Gregorian calender but, December 21, 2012 is an interesting date. I've recently really started reading into the Myans. I've read bits and pieces here and there in the past but now I'm trying to become a little better versed in their calenders and predictions. I read somewhere that other ancient calenders throughout the globe end at the same time. I haven't studied this enough to fully comprehend everything. What I've read about it so far is VERY intriguing though.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:25 PM

But still, the voices are about human interpretation of peripheral events, once again. This is what makes the controversies over Jesus so distracting.

And so very rivetting too!!!!

Is there any non-Biblical historical evidence of any person, living with the name Jesus, the Son of Mary, who traveled about with 12 followers, healing people and the like? There are numerous historians who lived in and around the Mediterranean either during or soon after the assumed life of Jesus. How many of these historians document this figure? Not one. However, to be fair, that doesn't mean defenders of the Historical Jesus haven't claimed the contrary. Four historians are typically referenced to justify Jesus' existence. Pliny the younger, Suetonius and Tacitus are the first three. Each one of their entries consists of only a few sentences at best and only refer to the Christus or the Christ, which in fact is not name but a title. It means the "Anointed one". The fourth source is Josephus and this source has been proven to be a forgery for hundreds of years. Sadly, it is still sited as truth.

You would think that a guy who rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven for all eyes to see and performed the wealth of miracles acclaimed to him would have made it into the historical record. It didn't because once the evidence is weighed, there are very high odds that the figure known as Jesus, did not even exist.

The reality is Jesus was the Solar Deity of the Gnostic Christian sect, and like all other Pagan gods, he was a mythical figure. It was the political establishment that sought to historize the Jesus figure for social control. By 325 a.d. in Rome, emperor Constantine convened the Council of Nicea. It was during this meeting that the politically motivated Christian Doctrines were established and thus began a long history of Christian bloodshed and spiritual fraud. And for the next 1600 years, the Vatican maintained a political stranglehold on all of Europe, leading to such joyous periods as the Dark Ages, along with enlightening events such as the Crusades, and the Inquisition.

Christianity, along with all other theistic belief systems, is the fraud of the age. It served to detach the species from the natural world, and likewise, each other. It supports blind submission to authority. It reduces human responsibility to the effect that "God" controls everything, and in turn awful crimes can be justified in the name of Divine Pursuit. And most importantly, it empowers those who know the truth but use the myth to manipulate and control societies. The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:32 PM

Did you know that Jesus was born during the Feast of Tabernacles, according to the accounts in the Bible?

Can you please site some verses that support that?

Sure...read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. in the New Testament.

smokin drinker bigsmile

I'm asking YOU to cite specific verses to support you're claim. For example, at Luke 22:10 when Jesus is asked by his disciples where the next passover will be, Jesus replies, "Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water... follow him into the house where he entereth in." This scripture is one of the most revealing of all the astrological references. The man bearing a pitcher of water is Aquarius, the water-bearer, who is always pictured as a man pouring out a pitcher of water. He represents the age after Pisces, and when the Sun (God's Sun) leaves the Age of Pisces (Jesus), it will go into the House of Aquarius, as Aquarius follows Pisces in the precession of the equinoxes. All Jesus is saying is that after the Age of Pisces will come the Age of Aquarius.

Another example would be the misconception of the end times. Apart from the cartoonish depictions in the Book of Revelation, the main source of this idea comes from Matthew 28:20, where Jesus says "I will be with you even to the end of the world." However, in King James Version, "world" is a mistranslation, among many mistranslations. The actual word being used is "aeon", which means "age." "I will be with you even to the end of the age." Which is true, as Jesus' Solar Piscean personification will end when the Sun enters the Age of Aquarius. The entire concept of end times and the end of the world is a misinterpreted astrological allegory.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:01 PM

Did you know that Jesus was born during the Feast of Tabernacles, according to the accounts in the Bible?

Can you please site some verses that support that?

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:23 PM
If you research carefully you'll find Jesus never existed and is only a personification of the Sun as was a plethora of other Sun Gods that came before him. The sun is the most adorned object of all time, the giver of life. The night and darkness was always personified as being evil. Bad vs. good, the darkness vs. the light is the most ubiquitous duality known to man. Ancient people personified constellations and different groupings of stars which they created elaborate myths about. We still call many of them the same names. Jesus is just the personified version of the sun we follow through our current age or precession of the equinoxes. The ancient Egyptians along with other cultures long before them recognized that approximately every 2150 years the sunrise on the morning of the spring equinox would occur at a different sign of the Zodiac. This has to do with a slow angular wobble that the Earth maintains as it rotates on it's axis. Jesus was "born" at the beginning of the age of Pisces which is symbolized by two fish. The Jesus fish you see on the back of people's cars is one example of the symbolism of the current age we're in.

Jesus' birth sequence is completely astrological. There is a very interesting phenomenon that occurs around December 25th, or the winter solstice. From the summer solstice to the winter solstice, the days become shorter and colder. From the perspective of the northern hemisphere, the sun appears to move south and get smaller and more scarce. The shortening of the days and the expiration of the crops when approaching the winter solstice symbolized the process of death to the ancients. It was the death of the Sun. By December 22nd, the Sun's demise was fully realized, for the Sun, having moved south continually for 6 months, makes it to it's lowest point in the sky. Here a curious thing occurs, the Sun stops moving south, at least perceivably, for 3 days. During this 3 day pause, the Sun resides in the vicinity of the Southern Cross, or Crux, constellation. After this time on December 25th, the Sun moves 1 degree, this time north, foreshadowing longer days, warmth, and Spring. Thus it is said, the Sun died on the cross, was dead for 3 days, only to be resurrected or born again. This is why Jesus and numerous other Sun Gods share the crucifixion, 3-day death, and resurrection concept. It is the Sun's transition period before it shifts its direction back into the Northern Hemisphere, bringing Spring, and thus salvation. The star in the east is Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky, which, on December 24th, aligns with the 3 brightest stars in Orion's Belt. These 3 bright stars are called today what they were called in ancient times, The Three Kings. The Three Kings and the brightest star, Sirius, all point to the place of the sunrise on December 25th. This is why the Three Kings "follow" the star in the east, in order to locate the sunrise, the birth of the sun. However, they did not celebrate the resurrection of the Sun until the spring equinox, or Easter. This is because at the spring equinox, the Sun officially overpowers the evil darkness, as daytime thereafter becomes longer in duration than night, and the revitalizing conditions of spring emerge.

I could go on but I'm sure you get the point. The Bible has more to do with astrology than anything else. Most of the Bible, including the story of Moses, the great flood, the ten commandments and so on and so forth are plagiarized from the ancient Egyptian religion.

no photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:29 PM
King me!

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:35 PM
You gotta work hard if you expect good things in life. Finding your perfect match is no different.

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 03:05 PM

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:22 PM
Kutztown

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:17 PM
Here's what you do, find a few pairs of both that you like. Look for an attractive woman then ask her if she has few minutes. When you get to the fitting room tell her to hang on a minute. Go in put on the first pair and then ask her to tell you if your ass looks hotter in those or the subsequent pairs you try on. You might even end up with a new date that night.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next