Community > Posts By > Winx

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 01:37 PM

Feeling a little under the weather...Got sick outta nowhere

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 01:36 PM

winx lets cam chat

No thanks. I only email on here.

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 01:36 PM

It was a success and I was able to attend both the parties hence keeping both the ladies in my life happy. Now at my parents place, will give details when I reach back home.
Thank god and all of you for wishes :banana: happy

:thumbsup:

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 12:35 PM

hi winx

Hello.:smile:

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 12:35 PM

Lol...So how's your day going?

Good so far. You?

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:50 AM

Hey there thanks a bunches.!!

You're welcome.flowerforyou

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:26 AM
Hi. Welcome to Mingle.:smile:

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:25 AM
Hello and welcome to Mingle.:smile:

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 11:21 AM

Jtip is right. I suspect you have already made your decision, but I wanna offer food for thought for future dilemmas when it involves females. I have noticed something very sweet about many women which may ultimately be a comfort to you. Even when things don’t go our way , many of us are deeply touched when our guy is showing STRONG evidence of considering our feelings in their decision making process… and also showing great forethought in compensatory action when they are unable to come through for us.

A great place to start in situations like this is to announce to both parties that you love them both and that both events are too important for you to miss , but always be mindful that Jenny’s birthday or any other event that arises, is SELDOM ever likely to define the tone of your relationship with a mate or your future together. Your words and action PRIOR to this event and even more so AFTER the event actually matters way more than a dinner decision or the event in question. Let that always be your guiding principle in tough decisions like these.

It is harder for you to compensate to your mom for your absence at this RARE family reunion than it is to compensate to Jenny for her birthday. With that in mind, it might be helpful to give Jenny the option of celebrating her birthday prior to your family dinner, ALONG with the sincere rain cheque of a more elaborate celebration in the soonest time possible. I trust you to invest a lot of fore thought , creativity and effort into making her birthday celebration prior to the family dinner as memorable as possible with flowers, wine , a nice present etc which would console any gal I think. If she is not happy about the option of celebrating prior to the family event because it is too rushed, then enthusiastically market the compensation plan to her and send as many loving messages or at least one call to her during your family celebration as you can manage without neglecting your family’s company. Most of us women will take comfort in any gestures from our guy that communicate that we are being thought of every step of the way, especially in their absence. And then after all that… there’s that AMAZING compensation plan that our guy can creatively contrive to seal the deal.

But my point is that most women are more concerned with a thought process and actions reflecting strong consideration of them HABITUALLY, rather than any event in isolation. Good luck to you my friend!

That is true, I have a solution in mind but want to see if I can get a better one. Calling her from my parents party..nice one, I can try that too. Actually I had planned her party, booked a nice place and gave my ideas for the decorations. Today I will be heading there to give the finishing touches, had booked tickets and hotel room for her parents to visit tomorrow just to make her evening perfect. Will pick her gift as well as gifts for my cousins today. Ah lot of activities to do today happy
Anyways I appreciate you for showing me the female side and I also want her to have an AMAZING party with or without me. Atleast she should be able to brag about my decorations & gift to her friends and family.

You do have a dilemna. Is there anyway your mom might be able to make her event a day later?

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 09:42 AM

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 12:24 AM
Hello. Welcome to Mingle.:smile:

Winx's photo
Sun 01/24/16 12:20 AM
This isn't Craigslist.glasses

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 05:37 PM

Hey Winx, was it a school shooting 10 years ago, too?

I was wrong about the year. It was 1989. Yes, it was a school shooting. The media is calling this one a school shooting but it was a residential shooting too.

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 05:06 PM

Looks like it's not just an American phenomenon. Sorry to say it. :cry:

It's rare in Canada. The last time something like that happened to them was 10 years ago.

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 12:05 PM
I understand that schools have needed rules about sharing medicines with other children but I have an BIG issue with this case.

My cousin has been to the ER for severe asthma attacks. People can die from it. Asthma attacks are nothing to mess around with.

My kid has exercised induced asthma. After running the 300 meter hurdles, my kid needs to use an inhaler. I would have no problem with my kid using someone else's inhaler if my kid forgot to bring one.

This boy may have saved the girl's life. I know her parents are grateful for what he did.

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 11:59 AM

Food.

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 11:37 AM
Edited by Winx on Sat 01/23/16 11:58 AM

Im gay , i love my God but i dont like to suppress or pretend to be a man.i want to be happy being gay. And i am looking for that special someone. If i found a bf and we make love you know etc. do you think we will go to hell or is there a thing like hell and heaven?

1 Corinthians 6:9

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites,

Different book:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

So in the Bible, greedy people, drunks, thieves, and slanderers will also not get into heaven.

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 11:32 AM

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 11:32 AM

Winx's photo
Sat 01/23/16 11:31 AM

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25