LoweredExpectations's photo
Sun 08/28/11 01:53 PM
Dear ybcat1,
Hang in there.

Dear MrBiscuit,
I have found that the derisive impact of words such as yours can be diluted at times by incorrect spelling and poor grammar, rendering the post ineffective in its attempt to cause further pain and suffering. I offer the following corrections:

In item B), the possesive of lady is lady's.

In item C), the noun is advice (with a c). Advise is a verb.

In your closing, you say you have a date with destiny. If this was intended as a proper noun, you should capitalize her name, and good luck with your "date". Lap dances are $10 where I live.

With warmth,
Lowered Expectations

LoweredExpectations's photo
Sun 08/28/11 09:47 AM
Friend,
I ran your profile through a spelling checker and fixed up the grammar and punctuation as well. Please accept this rewrite as my gift to you as one guy to another who has been where you are.

--

I am recently separated from my wife (again). We tried to give it one more try but it didn't work; she left again. I am a father of two beautiful little angels -- my oldest is four and my youngest is one. My world revolves around them, first and foremost. If you can't handle that, then please don't waste my time. Other than that, I am a kind, loving and honest man. I don't earn a lot of money but my bills are paid so if you're a gold digger, then don't bother because I don't have any.

1 2 4 Next