Community > Posts By > Hadeeya

Hadeeya's photo
Sun 06/27/10 06:12 PM
How about telling guys about yourself. Your interests, hobbies, likes dislikes etc. I bet they'd like to hear who you are as a person.

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:39 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE WOMEN OVER FIFTY DONT LIKE SEX ANY MORE

I can only speak for myself, I for one have always loved sex. I've been single for 10 yrs and choose to abstain from sex while single. Until I find that permanent partner in my life I'll remain abstinent. My only concern is if a guy my age can keep up with me. happy

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:26 AM
That is so true.........men in their 50's late 40's want young things........I think it's for a status symbol.........see what I have!! What on earth can they have in common with a 20 something year old?

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:12 PM

My Wish

If I had just one wish, that wish
It would be to wake everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The touch of your fingers on my skin,
To feel of your heart beating with mine
In a harmony as perfect as you are...

-Hurley (copyright 2007-08)bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Very nice, I feel the same way only with a guy :smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:11 PM

***The Disclaimer*** I may sound like I'm whining...I'm not, just thinking...would love some other opinions though...thanks!

Ok, so we all have heard that saying thousands of times...what about nice girls though? It would seem to me that we finish last too. Almost every guy I talk to says "I'm just looking for a nice, sweet girl to spend time with" (or something of that nature) If that's the case, why have I been single for 3 1/2 years? Could it be that guys want a nice girl as a wife, but wants a "naughty" girl right now? If that's the case, then what I'm sensing is that I'm not worth waiting for...and if I'm not worth waiting for, then why should I even bother looking?

Oh, but I AM worth waiting for...I know that...and the Mr. Right will know that...and don't get me wrong, Mr. Right, you are totally worth waiting for too...I just feel sometimes, like I've waited long enough, something needs to happen soon...maybe this whole dating thing is a big test of my patients...I don't know.

I hear you, and I also sympathize with you dilemma!! I've heard this before from my friends and myself. Unfortunately I'm no expert and have no clue why it seems to be this way with men? sad I feel it takes going thru 100's of men before finding that one special one. I've got a long way to go to hit that 100 mark laugh Good luck with your search for that special guy!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:12 PM

Thanks Hadeeya, I will have all my kids and gkids here on christmas but it's just not the same. My children(4) will all be together for the first time in over 10 yrs. One daughter was in the Navy for 12 yrs and didn't get home much on the holiday. Just me and the cat here tonight. I'm a survivor, been down and got back up. I'm going to be moving to Montana in June. Fell in love with it while there in Sept. Downsizing,loading a uhaul and hitting the road heading west! What a great place to heal. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Ms silverfox......wow!! Moving to Montana of all places. That's really cool. I wish you much luck in your new adventure. I've been thinking about moving to Montana as well. Never been there but have been doing research and Montana sounds like my kind of place as well. :smile: I'm glad you'll have your kids together tomorrow. It's great when you can get everyone together on the holidays. Hard to do sometimes. Hang in there.........I have good feelings for you in Montana. I'd love to be kept posted on your experience there. Take care
flowerforyou

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:22 PM
I want to wish all you alone people this Christmas many blessings and for a great happy and wonderful New Year!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:18 PM

Yep. I'll be spending the day alone. I am cooking myself a nice dinner and just relaxing with the cat. Does the cat mean I don't qualify as being alone. LOL

Have a great day.

I have critters too, but not quite the same as having a human body there with you. But the critters sure do help. I have my dog, snake and 12 tarantula's to spend the day with laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:16 PM

I'm sad this Xmas. I lost my hubby and my mom withing 7 mo. can't get in the mood for anything this holiday......Spending Christmas day with family but it just not the same when you lose family.

I'm so sorry you lost your loved ones :cry: it's never easy losing loved ones. I know exactly how you feel. I lost my dad and step mom last year and always spent x-mas with them. Shopped with my step mom and had fun with them. It's been very hard without them. I hope you can try to put a smile on your face and try to enjoy as much as possible. Prayer always helps me :smile: My prayers and thoughts are with you honey! Take care.

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:14 PM

I know how you feel, I spent years like that in the navy... with no place to go and no family nearby. I hope you manage to have a wonderful time no matter what!

My son knows how you feel!! He was in the navey and would call around this time, and I could tell he was feeling pretty down. He never said it but moms know these things :smile:
The armed forces are a very lonely sad time for lots of people. At my work we sent money for phone cards for some of the people serving over seas. I hope it helped a little.

Oh, I'll have an ok x-mas. I've been alone for many years now and have gotten used to being alone as much as possible. It'll be just another day :smile:

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:09 PM

smokin I know how you feel.smokin

how so?

Hadeeya's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:07 PM
Hello............I was just wondering how many of us are spending Christmas alone? I mean not being with family or friends? Being in your home alone and if you feel lonely or sad?

This year I haven't been able to get into the mood/festive frame of mind. I have the opportunity to go to friends or family's on x-mas day, but choose not to. I feel the need for reflection and being alone on x-mas day.
Being alone, of course I'm lonely, but I don't feel sad or depressed. Any body else out there feel the same??

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:59 PM

I think she's really beautiful. But once again I'm a little longhaired white guy from the frozen wasteland of weesconsin.

A brownie button for you laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:58 PM

She's 38. She's beautiful. She's degreed and holds 2 bas'. She has a beautiful mind when it comes to numbers- cpa. She has three LLC's. And she has no children. She's a playboy playmate and uh yeh they're real. I enjoy any time we can spend together. And women want to knock her? Sorry you can have your ridiculous amount of drama and live with the choices and decisions you've made in your life. Because I have to live with mine. But you don't see me postin my dilemnas on here and you won't. I would really sound bad if I posted a pity post. I would sound pathetic.

Oh my, are we advertising or what! Just shut up! What's the difference between using a post for advertising ones vanity or asking a simple question?? What's the matter honey, can't attract the guys any other way then this. laugh laugh
Have a drink or 2 or 3 and sit down!! drinker

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:55 PM

preference and shallow are not the same but if you dont prefer say so dont ignore messages or act like I dont exist or you didnt see the message say we dont click or I prefer thinner women. I am in shape I just am not thin!

I hear ya babe, and you speak loads of truth!! You don't have to be 100 1bs to be in shape!! Just because a person is BBW doesn't mean they aren't just as healthy as the thin people. It is all a matter of preference whether a guy likes a woman BBW or thin as a rail. Guys ignore you because they are to chicken sh%& to tell you the truth. We can take it!!

Hadeeya's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:50 PM

who wants a guy who is shallow enough to think waif is the only way to go? seriously. Don't break a sweat over it. Those guys are stuck in some fantasy that has been coddled by Barbie dolls and supermodels. The original ideas of the beautiful woman go way back to a time where wide hips, thick women, and a healthy appetite were signs of a healthy woman. No underfed, waifish, coke model who obsesses over weighing little more than her own skeleton should get you down.

wooooohuuuuu!!! And that's the truth :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
:wink:

Hadeeya's photo
Thu 12/20/07 09:37 AM

yeah but i'm the most evilest devil

Look at that face!! Now is that face evil I ask you?? laugh

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 12/19/07 07:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou

Just might work out if you find a really insecure woman that loves constant attention???? NAH!! bigsmile

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:10 AM

haha ya likes like negative math duh................men are sooooooooooooo easy...........laugh

Ain't that the truth!! laugh
Kinda sad if you think about it!! sad

Hadeeya's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:48 AM

well.......it seems men like my lips and my tongue.......:tongue:

10 Points!! laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5