Community > Posts By > rue2105

rue2105's photo
Wed 06/23/10 07:51 AM
I confess that I need a lot of love...hugs..kisses...blushing

rue2105's photo
Tue 06/22/10 11:41 PM

A couple should be 'best friends' to begin with....

Agree...flowerforyou

i totally agree!!! i mean 32 years!!! dont u even love him a bit at any moment as more than a friend? give it a shot...u dont try u lose the friendship but if u try n who knowslove ...things might work out well...

rue2105's photo
Sun 06/20/10 02:13 AM

I confess that sometimes I make mistakes!

i made one once...then i made another... then they never stoppedsad sad sad

laugh we learn from mistakes...the more mistakes we make...the more we learn..:wink:

rue2105's photo
Sun 06/20/10 02:08 AM

as far as pictures go...yes pictures will get more of a response than the mingle bubble. But there are people cautious about posting pictures for many reasons. Some aren't good reasons (cheating, etc) but people can steal pictures online and use them for fake profiles or whatever. That is why at times I post the avatars and I turn my pictures to private.

oohhh...i hate that n have been cheated with fake pics couple of times!!!! there was once an indian man who put pics of white handsome gorgeous looking white man...so totally opposite of him!!!!!explode

rue2105's photo
Sat 06/19/10 08:54 AM

i prefer the pic of a cat or a dog rather than a pic of someone that is totally not that person...i mean..y the fake pic? if it's a pic of an animal...i take it as it is ur pet or u r an animal lover...but if it's a pic of another person.. it shows that u r not happy to be born as who u r...:wink:

rue2105's photo
Sat 06/19/10 08:51 AM
i prefer the pic of a cat or a dog rather than a pic of someone that is totally not that person...i mean..y the fake pic? if it's a pic of an animal...i take it as it is ur pet or u r an animal lover...but if it's a pic of another person.. it shows that u r not happy to be born as who u r...:wink:

rue2105's photo
Sat 06/19/10 08:44 AM
Edited by rue2105 on Sat 06/19/10 08:52 AM

rue2105's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:39 AM
lol..funny...i can cook..n i mean it!!! i cook for gatherings..b'day celebration..etc...even when someone orders the food from me...BUT...my soon to be ex still look for another younger woman...how??? i think the saying that goes "the way to a man's heart is thru his meal/stomach" does not apply anymore...

rue2105's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:24 AM
hi..i'm new here.. i just want to express myself about some people who r not REAL!! y the fake pictures n identity??? u should be thankful to the Creator for who u r!!!