Community > Posts By > Robm248

Robm248's photo
Thu 06/12/08 12:08 PM
drinker Heh, true that.

Robm248's photo
Thu 06/12/08 12:07 PM
It's not doubting them, it's wishing them the best! Yeah, I always do!

Robm248's photo
Wed 06/11/08 11:13 PM
Hmmm.... I don't really watch much tv. So: No clue. However, from what you said... it's not my kind of show.

Robm248's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:48 PM
So... if you are the pig you only have sex in mating season... so you get a 30 minute orgasm a few times a year, and then go abstinate. Not sure it's worth it for ya. laugh

Robm248's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:55 PM
Edited by Robm248 on Wed 06/04/08 10:55 PM
Hi Amanda and hi just me looking. I couldn't let you say hello and not even get a reply!! I guess most of us are still living off in the wild blue yonder. Er... I guess since we are in Colorado the wild red-brown yonder? :smile:

Robm248's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:50 PM
I think I watched it enough to see that it was a scripted male version of a soap opera... with referees even less competent than the average ones at a sporting event (who are suprisingly biased for people supposed to be impartial). Yeah... not a fan either. laugh

Robm248's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:14 PM

How expensive is the first date gonna be? I mean really...

If they pay for it... I'm going all out! Who wants to go on a first date to Europe sometime!! laugh

Robm248's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:49 PM

Non-yielders, people who pretend they're talking on their cell phones, when people put there arm on your shoulder doing the tough guy pose (for some reason that pisses me off when its done to me), and girls who like bad guys! GROW UP!!! :tongue:

Grow up comment...happy laugh

Robm248's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:48 PM
Edited by Robm248 on Tue 05/27/08 12:49 PM
To add to the other driving pet peeves: People who think that they are supposed to attach the hood of their car to someone else's exhaust system.

So far pretty much all of these are things I dislike!

Robm248's photo
Fri 05/23/08 05:31 PM
I think that the longer you are single, the more you want a real relationship... but the less you are willing to settle on something that does not fulfill. At least, that has been my experience with being single.

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 03:00 PM

im never patient behind the wheel...turn into demon women..they should just get everybody of the road when im driving

Uh-oh. Please forward your driving plans on another thread so we can all keep clear.laugh

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:59 PM
Some people just think that they know everything and that you should live life how they want life lived. They are not worth your time to worry about!

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:58 PM
Welcome!:smile:

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:57 PM

Somewhat... although only in that I curb my impatience.laugh

its a constant work. keep swinging

Yeah... and I do well at it. I just sometimes wish I could get it all right now.laugh

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:55 PM

Many, most... probably just about everyone who isn't getting handouts from said dictator.laugh
laugh drinker

And here I thought Madisonman was against the war... that's a pro war kinda statement (although for the real reason we should be over there...)

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:52 PM

Are you saying that people don't have the right to be idiots or worse Gullible idiots?

If thats the case, then you need to talk to your government, who have created these morons, via the Department of Education and your media via... just about all of the crap on T.V. these days.

As far as the acts of violence are concerned, once again, thats what the little link titled "report this video" is for.

It's like the crap on the T.V., if I don't like it, instead of throwing a fit, I use the funny little knobs, one of them changes the channel and I've got another that turns the Weapon of Mass Distraction off.

AntiScientology videos? Seen them on there, Bizarre political viewpoints? Seen them on there too.Hell, there are videos on there that profess that all the leaders of the world are shapeshifting reptile aliens (Which might explain the Bushes and Clintons).
It all comes down to the community policing themselves and I think that works just fine. If you were able to find all that evil nazi stuff, use the report link, or just don't type that crap into your search engine.

YouTube does not follow their own guidelines, and I don't want to play hall monitor. Michelle Malkin has had numerous videos banned. Free Speech is being banned already by the site, whereas they will freely allow propagandized Islamic rhetoric and Nazi groups to freely flow. They are being reported and nothing is being done to these videos. Despite the reporting they are not being removed.

Anti-Radical Islam videos are banned whereas Pro-Radical Islamic Videos and their group videos are being allowed to continue.

YouTube CHOOSES what it wants to ban and what it does not, despite what is reported.

I do the same as you, but you are alright with young children and teens watching this stuff? Obviously so.

People being idiots or gulible is MUCH DIFFERENT than people being allowed to post videos of radical ideologies that promote death to whoever based on race, religion, and beliefs. People posting videos promoting violence against anyone, or promoting terrorism and terror organizations are different than idiots and gullible people posting vids.

First off, Malkin is a raving lunatic, so to find out she's had videos removed doesn't surprise me one iota.

If there is a problem with youtube picking and chosing what to take down, then you should definitely file a complaint with them or better yet, make a video about it, that should be interesting and I'll support you're exposing youtubes selective censorship.

As far as teens and young kids watching them, well, I would ask you not to say it's my consenting to let them watch it, you had best find out where these kids parents are at, thats their job to monitor what their kids are absorbing, not yours and certainly not mine.

It really comes down to Idealology, doesn't it. Do you think that people who love freedom and liberty feel like Neoconservative propaganda is any better than Islamic fundamentalist hate speech?
I would say that any video promoting a love for Bush policies is nothing more than professing an affinity for hate,greed and destruction, does that mean that we have to take all of those down too or do the brainwashed masses have a right to regurgitate the talking points of the day, ad nausem?

I agree that the Al Quaida and the videos promoting violence should have been taken down.

But what about the 'legal nonviolent or non-hate speech videos'.

What content did they have?

Just something Joe Lieberman didn't like?

And why wasn't Mike Huckabee censored when he made this joke in front of 6,000 NRA members about Barack Obama?

“That was Barack Obama, he just tripped off a chair, he’s getting ready to speak,” said the former Arkansas governor, to audience laughter. “Somebody aimed a gun at him and he dove for the floor.”

When the media lets idiots like Mike Huckabee, who is John McCain's top choice for Vice President, make stupid statements like this, promotes violence and gets it covered by the media, then Joe Lieberman should shut the f**k up!

Except the media is not Joe Lieberman. Maybe they will be his next target?

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:50 PM
Somewhat... although only in that I curb my impatience.laugh

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:49 PM

Nobody talks to me, and I have a few pictures.grumble

awwwww I talk to you Fear:wink:
Hunter started this thread,How am I confused????

Um... you didn't even get the right quote. Definately confused. Maybe in need of an eye exam.

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:46 PM

...........that my monitor is clean.

Kinda wish it was dirty again. Some people looked better.laugh

Put on lipstick, kiss monitor. People will look better again!laugh

Robm248's photo
Wed 05/21/08 02:46 PM
I got a few laughs out of the rare ones I have. Let's just say that they are usually not likely enough to have me concerned!laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25