Community > Posts By > Robm248

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 05:22 PM
rofl
The basement? oops Wait... I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 05:16 PM

Bacon? But, I love bacon. drool

I might eat it all up before I get a chance to throw it.....slaphead

Hypnosis. It's the only way to solve this. Just hypnotize yourself to not be able to cook the bacon, and get someone else hypnotized to cook lots for you.

Now, realize you may end up desiring for that other person to move in... so hypnotize yourself against this early on or suffer your own error!

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 05:11 PM
Well, I grew up in Colorado. So I got used to climbing up the mountains and having to fight for my freedom from the terrible white beasts. Thankfully we finally figured out how to be safe. They seem to enjoy bacon more than people. Just carry some raw strips with you and chuck em at the yetis! They will be so busy eating it up, you can get away!

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:53 PM

dude your thread got jacked...rofl
the term "young dumb and full of ©¥m" comes to mind...give 20 more years you'll catch uprofl
way to go my fellow minglers...lmaodrinks drinks

Unfortunately, Joy, LA9 and I need discipline! It happened last night too. Anyone who leaves us alone is bound to come back to trouble. I actually think there is a Mingle Disclaimer when a person signs up regarding our antics!

rofl rofl rofl

Right!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sadly, I think I might be to blame. I brought up Yeti's and somehow that turned everything upside down! grumble

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:25 PM

Uh, naturally non-hairy? But, they have hair on their heads!

Always keep the hair on your head! Body hair is the "no bueno". slaphead winking

Yeah, but that ain't natural. :tongue: At least, not in men older than say... 12.

Thankfully, hair does not make the "man". Hair is dirty and gross for some (some love it). I only date the hairless type.

In this modern age - we know how to fix the "ugly"! :laughing:

True -(minus) personality. That takes someone making a decision to change!

I'm sure any smart single guy in your age bracket would be glad to be body-hairless for you though!:angel: You seem nice enough so far! Actually, goes for the whole crowd!

Mingle is great!!! Everyone here is fantastic!!! flowerforyou

I don't date guys my age! I date guys who are younger. My boyfriend is 14 years my junior. drinker He took care of the grooming before we met! winking

O.O.O.O Well, glad you found someone! I generally think within 10 years myself, but to each their own!!! bigsmile I hope you two have a very happy and long time together!drinker

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:23 PM

What is wrong with trying to keep the planet we need to survive clean and healthy?

I just cannot figure that out.

It is not even optional that we HAVE TO HAVE THIS PLANET TO SURVIVE so what is the problem with doing what we can to keep it healthy?

It just seems so stupid to fight against keeping the planet healthy!!!!

It's not that I don't want the planet to be healthy. It's that I'm against starving plants for no reason. Plants use CO2 to grow. Global warming people use bad science to make people think CO2 is bad. Basically, if they had any REAL EVIDENCE that it hurt the planet, I'd give it some consideration. However, as it is every argument made for global warming has no evidence that is not outweighed by evidence with better scientific backing! I don't know, maybe it's me... but I just don't feel like rewarding lies.

Considering that every living thing expels waste and we are the worst of all living things in that department there is no way in hell that we are no affecting our environment for the worst.

How long it will take to do ourselves in is anyones guess but it will happen. Why not try to stop it from happening as fast if we know that we are wasteful poisoning creatures like we know we are.

So... basically all human beings are bad and harmful no matter what? I won't degrade myself by joining the insult line... but your view doesn't have a scientific basis behind it. Everything living in the world creates a waste product, yes. However, for every waste product that one living thing creates, another thrives on it. In that way things are restored to their original form, minus some extracted energy. And the sun is like a big energy pump, putting more energy in.

Therefore do I refute your argument of us doing the planet/ourselves in. I'm not saying that conservation is bad... waste not want not after all. However, I would rather debate a scientific view of this, rather than name calling each other and/or the human species and/or everything that is alive. So why don't we all drop the liberal/conservative biased comments and actually bring facts to the table?

Facts are that for living organisms we put out more waste than our environmnent can recycle.

There is no way around it.

So me saying that we are wasteful creatures is considered an insult by you, that is your issue. It is the truth regardless.

No evidence presented, taken as opinion only. After all, I did not contend that it was insulting, but that other living creatures recycle the waste products made by living creatures. Please do not define emotions I do not feel for me. I asked the question at the start last time in an effort to see if that was your stance.

I don't need to prove it, it is already proven.

Emotions weren't part of it from me anyways so I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

If proven, why not provide evidence???????? Or do you mean the IPCC, Al Gore, and the rest of the BAD SCIENCE BRIGADE?

The proof is everywhere you look all you have to do is look for it.

Now the doom and gloom community, I am not referring to them. I am referring to the proof the planet is changing and the understandability of us being a part of the problem.

Our planet will go through stages of warmth and cooling, it always has. I just believe that we should be smart enough to know we are damaging to our world and we should be responsible enough to want to help it.

If you don't agree, whatever. There always has to be those who stick their heads in the sand when faced with big issues.

Ah. Well, I can accept that. Although I still happen to think that mother nature scoffs at the arrogance of puny man changing her world. However, I appreciate you thinking of where you live, and wanting it to be a good place.

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:20 PM
Edited by Robm248 on Sun 02/14/10 04:20 PM

Always keep the hair on your head! Body hair is the "no bueno". slaphead winking

Yeah, but that ain't natural. :tongue: At least, not in men older than say... 12.

Thankfully, hair does not make the "man". Hair is dirty and gross for some (some love it). I only date the hairless type.

In this modern age - we know how to fix the "ugly"! :laughing:

True -(minus) personality. That takes someone making a decision to change!

I'm sure any smart single guy in your age bracket would be glad to be body-hairless for you though!:angel: You seem nice enough so far! Actually, goes for the whole crowd!

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:15 PM

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:14 PM

Not ok. I mean, he could sleep on the floor, the couch, etc... or she the same. In the same bed is a definate no-no.
That's one of those good signals that it's time to move on. Unless, maybe, it was 30 below, the heater was broken, all the blankets and clothes in the house were wet and so turned into big icecubes, and for some reason there was nobody who would let them stay over and avoid that situation. If you don't live next to a yeti, I'd say tell her you expect more when you are in a relationship and move on with your life.

I live in a whole town of yetis and I'd rather freeze to death than let one of them touch me for warmth.

If you think you got yetis, then I live in a whole town of lesbian women. I wish them each a yeti as a sleeping partner. drinker

I live in a town of selfish metro-sexuals who are in love with themselves. They might as well be 'gay-incest' sexual orientation! :laughing:

It would take a whole lot of begging and pleasing to make me wax my chest.

Oh you don't have to wax for a beautifully, sexy smooth chest! Just shave and then use Nair after that .... it's painless but oh so YUMMY! tongue2

Uh-Uh. Better to pony up and get it lasered. It's cheaper in the long run anyway.

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:13 PM

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:10 PM

What is wrong with trying to keep the planet we need to survive clean and healthy?

It is not even optional that we HAVE TO HAVE THIS PLANET TO SURVIVE so what is the problem with doing what we can to keep it healthy?

It's not that I don't want the planet to be healthy. It's that I'm against starving plants for no reason. Plants use CO2 to grow. Global warming people use bad science to make people think CO2 is bad. Basically, if they had any REAL EVIDENCE that it hurt the planet, I'd give it some consideration. However, as it is every argument made for global warming has no evidence that is not outweighed by evidence with better scientific backing! I don't know, maybe it's me... but I just don't feel like rewarding lies.

Considering that every living thing expels waste and we are the worst of all living things in that department there is no way in hell that we are no affecting our environment for the worst.

How long it will take to do ourselves in is anyones guess but it will happen. Why not try to stop it from happening as fast if we know that we are wasteful poisoning creatures like we know we are.

So... basically all human beings are bad and harmful no matter what? I won't degrade myself by joining the insult line... but your view doesn't have a scientific basis behind it. Everything living in the world creates a waste product, yes. However, for every waste product that one living thing creates, another thrives on it. In that way things are restored to their original form, minus some extracted energy. And the sun is like a big energy pump, putting more energy in.

Therefore do I refute your argument of us doing the planet/ourselves in. I'm not saying that conservation is bad... waste not want not after all. However, I would rather debate a scientific view of this, rather than name calling each other and/or the human species and/or everything that is alive. So why don't we all drop the liberal/conservative biased comments and actually bring facts to the table?

Facts are that for living organisms we put out more waste than our environmnent can recycle.

So me saying that we are wasteful creatures is considered an insult by you, that is your issue. It is the truth regardless.

No evidence presented, taken as opinion only. After all, I did not contend that it was insulting, but that other living creatures recycle the waste products made by living creatures. Please do not define emotions I do not feel for me. I asked the question at the start last time in an effort to see if that was your stance.

I don't need to prove it, it is already proven.

Emotions weren't part of it from me anyways so I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

If proven, why not provide evidence???????? Or do you mean the IPCC, Al Gore, and the rest of the BAD SCIENCE BRIGADE?

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:02 PM
Welcome. Hope you have a great time, and good luck!

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:02 PM

Cabana boys in WV????

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wish....sad sad sad sad

Too bad. You could always just visit the cabana boys somewhere else!

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:56 PM
Poor cabana boys. Poor eye candy. So left out. So alone. Until they get together and leave us wishing we had either. I somehow doubt I would be admitted to Cabana Candy Island. ohwell

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:52 PM

Not ok. I mean, he could sleep on the floor, the couch, etc... or she the same. In the same bed is a definate no-no.
That's one of those good signals that it's time to move on. Unless, maybe, it was 30 below, the heater was broken, all the blankets and clothes in the house were wet and so turned into big icecubes, and for some reason there was nobody who would let them stay over and avoid that situation. If you don't live next to a yeti, I'd say tell her you expect more when you are in a relationship and move on with your life.

I live in a whole town of yetis and I'd rather freeze to death than let one of them touch me for warmth.

If you think you got yetis, then I live in a whole town of lesbian women. I wish them each a yeti as a sleeping partner. drinker

I live in a town of selfish metro-sexuals who are in love with themselves. They might as well be 'gay-incest' sexual orientation! :laughing:

Ouch... you DO live in that kinda town! My condolences. At least you are very definately a woman... bigsmile if you were tomboyish they might mistake you and ask you about joining them.

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:35 PM
Wait... there were female extras in that movie? I just remember something about scary and then it was all blindfold and earplugs time!

tears laugh

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:03 PM

another thing i really don't see anything wrong with being enviromentally safe but don't use scare tatics,really if our ozone layer goes and we fry well then so be it,this planet will look like mars or become venus it shouldn't shock us just look at the other 7 planets

Eh, the ozone layer is, according to the latest research, as it was tens of thousands of years ago. The other planets are as they are due more to their relative position to the sun (and likely basic composition as a result) than anything else.

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 02:55 PM

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 02:50 PM

Robm248's photo
Sun 02/14/10 02:44 PM
Edited by Robm248 on Sun 02/14/10 02:47 PM

ONtorage

(Is that how u spell that?)

Spelled Entourage. This would be a lot different than icon, which was before it.

Icon --> Ichor

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25