Community > Posts By > longhairbiker

longhairbiker's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:05 PM
20 crazy people want to meet you. Chop off their heads and eat their brains and see if you are a match!

longhairbiker's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:33 AM
I know a few ya- hoos. Nastyass creatures. Incredible beastly habits. Low intellegence. Lack of common sense. No depth perception. Funny they can even function enough to get on the net. Much less an internet dating site. They respond well to words like "DUH" and "WASSUP" and "HEY". I've studied their habitat in the wild in nature. They live out in the woods in garbage strewn areas in an aluminum box called a "mobile home". They have a penchant for hot dogs and alcoholic beverages and act like savage animals after imbibing in said products. Inbreeding is rampant. When sneaking in to society areas to pick up their rations of hot dogs and alcohol they try to mingle in society. But their taught language traits give them away. They use far too many double negatives and catch phrases. Sentences like "Ya-all wanna get a beer ya-all"? Or "Be seeing you". Ya-hoos are fairly easy to spot.

longhairbiker's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:13 AM
Edited by longhairbiker on Fri 09/11/09 08:14 AM
I heard louisville is changing its name to loonyville. But only on friday which is really tuesday.

longhairbiker's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:09 AM
Please Step away from the toad. Put your tongue back in your mouth.

longhairbiker's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:08 AM
Don't worry. They have meds for this now also.

longhairbiker's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:05 AM
My! Isn't that special! I wish I was special!

longhairbiker's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:48 AM

Who among us are just plain old " Laid Back and Easy Going?? "
....here.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:51 PM
Been a long day at work on my birthday. Loaded steel in estherville iowa and brought it to st paul. A few freinds and family called and wished me a happy one. The weather was hot n humid all day. Which was a first. Its rained on my birthday the last 9 years straight. I'm gonna stop at the grocery store and grab a frozen pizza, then head up to the shop at work, make the pizza, flick on my bosses widescreen, watch some tv, take a shower, then crash out. A good birthday indeed. I'm blessed to have mingle freinds like you guys n gals. Kyle.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:44 PM

Happy Birthday LHB drinker
...thank you sagacious. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:42 PM

Happy Birthday LHB!!!!
....thanks justaguy. You will always be more than your name implies. Cold one for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:40 PM

:banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:banana:
....thanks beckie. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:37 PM

....thank you heartsoul. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:23 PM

flowerforyou
...flowers for you cutiepie.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:20 PM

Happy Birthday Kyle!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

Oh yeah, how old is dirt anyways?rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
.....thank you pat. Your freindship here means a lot. I'm honored. Old as dirt? I'm getting there! Ha ha ha! Barbeque sauce for polson.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:17 PM

Happy Birthday!
flowerforyou flowerforyou
.....thank you njmom. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:14 PM

Zum geburtstag veil gluck! :)
.....naya! Denn die todten devlin reiten schnell. Zum zohl. Prost. Truce.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:12 PM

Happy birthday and hope U have many more!!drinks drinks drinks
....thanks mikey117. Means a lot. Cold tall neck for ya.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:08 PM

flowerforyou ... Happiest Birthday, Brother Kyle ... drinker

:heart: ... I love your posts ... drinker

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

... smooched ... xox ...
......thank you dancere. Means a lot. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:06 PM

Happy Birthday :banana: drinker :banana: drinker
.....thank you ladylid. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:04 PM

Happy Birthday ((((LHB)))) from Snuggles. I am visiting Marie, Washington is beautiful.
.....thank you snuggles. Hoping all is well. Lotsa flowers for you.