Community > Posts By > longhairbiker

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:26 PM
Pull my finger! That's not my finger!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:59 PM

I'm a size 12, and by entertainment standards, that's fat.

Someone told me men don't care so much about sizes or inches, just a good bust-waist-hip ratio.

But that's just one guy. Some men like their girls slim. So just throwing the question out there, what do you consider "fat"?
.....dove dark chocolate bar. We went into "sticker shock" when we read the calories on the sleeve.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:57 PM

Someone told me men don't care so much about sizes or inches, just a good bust-waist-hip ratio.

But that's just one guy. Some men like their girls slim. So just throwing the question out there, what do you consider "fat"?
.....deep fried ice cream?

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:49 PM
I never thought I'd see the day where political correctness out of ignorance would make "hitler" a good word and "fat" a bad word. I think I'm going to start a band called "Fat Hitler". Maybe give marylyn manson a run for their money. Ha ha ha!

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:39 PM
This world is so stupid. And the politically correct morons are screwing it up. Next thing you know- and mark my words- the word fat will be banned from society because someone will be offended. Soon you will read your bag of potato chips and it will read........"calories from polyunsaturated yucky stuff that makes you rubenesque-245".

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:00 PM
WWGGD? What would gary glitter do?

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:27 PM
I've found my one.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:26 PM
Ahhhh! That's the cold one I was looking for.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:23 PM
Honey? Will you grab me a cold "ONE"?

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:17 PM
Those russian women dating sites seem nice.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:14 PM
Last seen in the last 12 months. That tells ya something.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:11 PM
All fake. Good luck.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:59 PM

......an angry whopper and some slightly pissed off onion rings?

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:55 PM

......pizza hut cheese stuffed crust pizza?

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:53 PM

.....dunkin donuts chocolate eclairs?

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:38 PM
Quit farting around walmart.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:37 PM
Seriously atlantis- just like freddie mercury told the fat bottom girls...... get on your bike and ride. Grab some gold, jump on your motorcycle, and put 10,000 miles under you. You will feel better.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:28 PM
My farts empty walmarts. It would make a great T shirt. Hmmmmmmm.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:24 PM

Ahhh, that self pity train on its way to personal doubt is just too easy to jump on my freind. We've all been there. Too much droll to handle? Step outside the box and discover yourself for awhile. Get the better job. Get the better life. Get the better girl. Your happiness is what matters. Can't take care of someone else if you can't take care of yourself type thinking.

Ditto. Wallowing in negativity is very destructive
.......but so is fishing with dynamite, throwing cow puckies, pizza and beer, and stuart smalley self affirmation meetings.

longhairbiker's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:20 PM
Stuart smalley self affirmation meetings make me happy. Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonnit people like me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25