Community > Posts By > longhairbiker

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:02 PM
Want really really really messy? A steel crushing ball rounder machine. It takes 4 inch red hot steel bars and applies 2 million pounds of pressure on 2 plates with a beveled groove on each plate as it revolves. The end product is a giant polished ball bearing of exact tolerances that falls out the bottom. The machine is 3 stories tall and extremely dangerous. Like a mechanical black hole from hell. The foreman looked at me one day and said "If someone accidently got too close to that little 4 inch opening and got a piece of clothing stuck in it- before you had time to scream it would suck your whole body into that 4 inch hole, apply 2 million pounds of pressure to your body, and either you would come out goo at the bottom, or a perfect polished 4 inch ball. I just stared and said "WOW"! Scariest industrial machine I've ever seen.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:48 PM
Nope. No missing persons in my area.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:43 PM
Molten aluminum does not act the same as molten steel. Different compounds. Different temperatures. Aluminum can melt at 16,000 degrees and pool, and consists of alum, silicon, silicon manganese, ferrous chromate, and calcium chloride. Push your ex into a vat of aluminum and they will be encapsulated in aluminum (Basically jet coated) like a statue. Molten steel is heavy and consists of iron, carbonized steel, carbon, calcium carbonate, ferrous chromate, iron oxide, silicon, magnesium, calcium clorate,and manganese. Push your ex in a vat of molten steel- and they're gone. Poof! 7 seconds.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:30 PM
Batch of molten steel. 'Terminator 2' style. Calcium bones turns to rock slag and floats to the top at 19,000 degrees. All the liquidity in your body evaporates almost immediately making steam pressure trying to make its way to the top of the molten steel. The molten steel burps and splatters. Wear protective gear. Dna? What dna? Gone. Don't try this at home.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:21 PM
Don't make me mad.....because lime dissolves teeth. Ha ha ha!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:19 PM
Petrify them. "Norman bates! You've been a bad bad boy"!!! "Yes mother"!!! WHUAAA! WHUAAA! WHUAAA! <----theme music from 'Psycho'.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:15 PM
Roll body up in plastic. Give it to jimmy. Jimmy has a real neat meat grinder on the back of his 90 foot fishin boat up in oregon. You need bait to go fishing. Grind, grind, grind. Teflon blades. Bleach and a hose afterwards. Mix in some nasty salmon in the grinder. Some rotten beef too. Make a big mess. All day long. Next mornings nets have a nice catch. Usually 40 to 60 k. You pull nets, I help you get rid of bodies. Fair deal. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Just kidding.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:31 PM
Don't let the queen get in your car. You will have 100,000 bees in there for the night. They are following her pheramone scent. You are witnessing a really neat natural event.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:26 PM
Peanut butter. Spread the love.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:19 PM

Hey you Hotties out there if you want a good looking lad then you found him check my profile out.
And message me to get chatting :D X
...best o luck bingham. Welcome to the looney bin.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:16 PM

What's a hottie? 290 kilo english lass, full of guiness, and fish n chips, and a bit of a rash from chav chafing from pub hopping?

I was in a pub with my ex-girlfriend and when i came back from the loo she said to me 'Go beat that man up, he said he wants to turn me upside down, fill my quim up with guinness, and drink it all out'

No fkn way, i said. I aint fighting anyone who can drink that much guiness.

....bwa ha ha ha ha!!! Now that's funny!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:12 PM
Quit laughing dan or I will fart. Ppppfffttttt!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:09 PM

What's a hottie? 290 kilo english lass, full of guiness, and fish n chips, and a bit of a rash from chav chafing from pub hopping?
....a lass you can't get into in the first place because she's hid a quid in her quim?
....translation: what is considered a hottie in england? A 1000 pound english woman (sic-1160 pounds at 4.5 pounds per kilo). Drunk on guiness beer, full of fried fish and fried french fries. And a bit of stretchy vaginal chafing from too much loser wiener and lots of walking to bars. Someone who is not worth the time to get into her panties because she's gotten drunk so many times and passed out and got robbed that she now hides her money up her vagina. Oh yeah. She likes nascar. She has it programmed on BBC 452.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:59 PM

....a lass you can't get into in the first place because she's hid a quid in her quim?

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:55 PM
Edited by longhairbiker on Thu 09/17/09 03:57 PM

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:42 PM
.....that she moved 3000 miles to alaska. Its not far enough. Mars or pluto would be my choice.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:35 PM
Big hug holly.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:45 PM
No, its one of my kinks. It really turns me on when you put that brown paper bag over your head during sex.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:36 PM
I think your fat rolls and pimples are sexy.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:31 PM
Affordable healthcare for everyone.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25