Community > Posts By > longhairbiker

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:18 PM
My right hand in the shower. Just kidding. Uh, um, let's see, mom, dad, a few freinds, my boss.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:14 PM
It sounds like he set himself up for this honestly. We all know you can't change people.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:04 PM
You finish last because you want to. You are the only animal on the planet that controls your own destiny. That's some big power. Wanna freind? You gotta be a freind. Drop me a line. I'm open for chat anytime. Profile is excellent. Pictures are good.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:58 PM
May it be a blessed one.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:56 PM

Guess I should have never even asked or said anything. I'm outa here!
...bye.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:32 AM

Want 2 cats???:wink: laugh
...nope. Got 14 at work already. Ha ha ha!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:29 AM
And you wonder why we thought girls were yucky.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:15 AM
My goal is to better myself for me. Because I'm alone and there's noone else to better myself for.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:12 AM
Here's hoping all is well with everyone. Today I start working like a crazy man. Two round trips from minneapolis to detroit a week. 3000 miles. After starving to death for 15 months, being at full schedule again will be crazy. Job security. Get the bills paid off in the next year and save up again. Fill the house with food. Relax with hobbies on the weekend. And get back to being my happy self. That's my agenda.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:29 AM
If it smells like crap, looks like crap, feels like crap, and tastes like crap.......it most likely is crap. Or an agenda. Or disco. Or the health care plan being force fed to us.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:24 AM

I just want a hot tub......surprised
....you will get tea and crumpets and you will like it! Ha ha ha!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:21 AM

For 38 years my wife had an agenda--shoes! I make the money ---she buys shoes--how many shoes does a woman need! I never had an agenda--i was to busy working two jobs to pay for fu_cking shoes!!! Think of all the dead cows. And she didn't like me shooting a dear once a year---And I ate that one!!--But never made shoes with it. One thing--The guy she ran off with--know's about the shoe thing by now!!! Stupid a$$ hole--- OK,smokin rant is over--thanks
.....See! See! The wicked stepsister princess wannabe got her glass slippers! Many pairs! That glass slipper factory was smoking working on overtime!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:15 AM
Edited by longhairbiker on Sun 09/20/09 09:18 AM
I worked myass off for those glass slippers. And its getting old having wannabe princess wicked stepsisters trying to con me out of them with lies, deceit, trickery, and bribery with golden beavers with their agenda of owning or stealing them apparent. Ha ha ha ha!!! I'm losing it.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:08 AM
Its really too bad its against the rules to point out others profiles. There's a few AGENDA driven ones I'd really really really really really like to bring to everyones attention.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:02 AM
When the princesses quit looking for their knight in shining armor, and start looking for their king of bad dating experiences and agenda driven relationships..........I'm going to be in trouble. Ha ha ha ha!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:50 AM
Yeah the true agenda is to not get caught having an agenda. Ha ha ha ha!!! Sorry. Looking through profiles I can see through it like a wet fart. I don't have to call Mr obvious on the bob n tom show to figure it out. It slaps me in the face with full intent.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:32 AM

it depends on the woman
other than that no
.....oh gee. I coulda said that? I wanna change my reply.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:27 AM
Thank you. Thank you. I will be here all week.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:23 AM
And personally I find all the anger and vile behavior, and inherent bitterness amusing. There's a lot of pissed off delusional princesses out there that are angry that their agendas are not being met. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! The knights in shining armor are sick of wannabe queens screaming "Off with his head"!!! The knights in shining armor want selfless kind sweet cinderella. Not her psycho f***ed up wierd whacko evil stepsisters. Do all women have agendas? No. But the ones that do all have the same agenda..........to get their gnarley wart and bunion fatass nasty feet into cinderellas glass slipper. And no matter what, grease, heavy crane, bribery, explosives, jenny crank, telepathy, and vaginal aptitude...........the slipper is not going to fit.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:04 AM
My opinion? Not all women have a hidden agenda. But many have goals based on neuroses, insecurities, and vanity driven or selfish driven purposes. That addage of "If it aint broke- don't fix it" does not apply to female psyche. And their addage of "Bigger, better, more class, more color- change everything from the color of the drapes to my mans looks and behavior" clashes with "If it aint broke- don't fix it". In a way, I look deep in my life and would be honored to find someone who wants to positively construct a good life together and work to celebrate that life. Unfortunately all I've found available are women hell bent on destroying everything, from their own lives and livelyhood to trying to destroy everything in other peoples life through vanity, sloth, ego, greed,vengeance, and compicit selfishness. And covering it up by blaming others. And sometimes it feels like its an agenda. Sometimes it feels as if its a crazy possessed person screaming for therapy. You may disagree. You have that right. But I've read many crazed angry violent diatribes posted by women in these forums, and some of the most selfish vanity driven offensive profiles in 2 years that were to lead me to this conclusion. Pure inherit evil beyond contempt. "I'm fat and if you don't like it you can die, F**k off, or cut off your manhood". "I have cats and if you don't like it you can die, F**k off, or cut off your manhood". "I have 3 kids from 3 deadbeat fathers because I test relationships through vaginal trial and error, and if you don't like it you can die, F**k off, or cut off your manhood". "I have 23 tattooes and 14 piercings, and intend to get more, and if you don't like it you can die, F**k off, or cut off your manhood". Think I'm crazy? You women should LOOK through WOMENS PROFILES IN YOUR AREA ON THIS SITE!!! I DARE YOU!!! And then tell me there are NO AGENDAS!!! Here, let me give you a preview of what you will find......."Looking for my prince charming", "Looking for my prince charming", "Looking for my prince charming", "Looking for my prince charming", "Looking for a man that will take care of me", "Looking for Mr right who will treat me like a princess", "Looking for a man that will take care of my needs", "Looking for a tall good looking man who can support me emotionally and financially", "Looking for my prince in shining armor to come rescue me", "Looking for Mr perfect", "Looking for Mr perfect who can overlook my imperfections", "Looking for a great guy, good guy, great good guy, good great guy, nice guy, nice great guy, nice good guy, nice great good guy, etc; etc; etc". It kinda sounds agenda driven to me. Either that or some serious dillusional behavior because most "Prince charmings" and "Knights in shining armor" that I know have been dead for about 450 years now and are ill capable of having any type of normal relationship. Ohhhhhh! You're saying its just a figure of speech and that you want to live in a delusional "Fairytale princess world". Well that's just wonderful and special. But normal people with concrete symbiotic nuclear relationships that succeed........live in the REAL WORLD!!!!!!!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25