Community > Posts By > longhairbiker

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:05 PM
I know you. I know you well. Inside and out kayla. We've met. We have mutual freinds. And I'm finding this all very funny that you don't remember. And your defensive angry posture is cute.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:51 PM
Your parents own a garlic farm and it takes you 2 hours to do your hair.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:39 PM
You wear thongs, and you failed 4 out of 5 classes at your community college, and your parents refused to help you.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:24 PM
Your birthday is february 11th. The day before my dads.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:20 PM
Your car got stolen back in the end of 08.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:19 PM
Your favorite song is 'I'm yours' by jason mraz.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:15 PM
I didn't cheat on you. But everyones told you the justifications and ramifications. You're in denial. Not me. Good luck. God bless.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:06 PM

Doesn't just have to be in the bedroom (so, PLEASE don't get this shuffled off to the Fork & Dorks!)...could be in the workplace, sports, wherever...

Whats your definition of an aggressive woman...& how do you feel about them?
...depends on if it has practical purpose. Noone wants to chase around a chicken with its head cut off. I respect an aggressive woman with a cause. An aggressive woman with no cause or purpose is just an annoying _____<----fill in the blank.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:00 PM

dont act like you know me....you know nothing about me, who I am, or where i come from .....i can see why you have never been married....
....uh huh. I know everything about you. Its all in your profile and in your posts. I know more than I want to know thank you. You've volunteered way too much information. Your vanity and behavior traits proceeds you. Good luck and god bless.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:43 PM
Get rid of the cheater magnet in your purse. A lesson in humility is worth the effects of learning to be humble. Simple physics. For every action there's a reaction.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:33 PM

I have to bring this up..... I read this thread.... I read it again...

Ok...ready?

Somewhere in here you said every guy you have dated has said you were the best girlfriend....AFTER they had broken up with you...and they don't know why they let you go....

You also said...every guy has cheated on you...(except one?).

Ok....here comes the tough bit.....

What's the common denominator in all those relationships?

YOU.

You are the 'problem' you are having with men not wanting to be monogomous.

Are you clingy? Over attentive? Completely compliant? Emotionally dependent?

A really neat way of someone getting the hint, that 'I am just not that into you anymore'....is to have sex with someone else..sometimes it's the ONLY thing the dependent one will hear/see/accept...that it is over.

Think about it.

This keeps happening to YOU.

Hmmmm......So do something different to what you always do....to get a different result to what you are always getting.

i am definatly not dependent....I am 20 years old i work 2 jobs and go to school full-time....i also live in an apt by myself no roommates I take care of me....no one else does....im not obsessive over a guy....i dont call or txt repeatedly or constantly need to know where he is or who he is with....if you trust him you dont need to know those things.....im also not the jealous girlfriend....i have guy friends some of which are my best friends and if the guy im seeing cant accept that then go find someone who will let you control your friends because that girl will not be me...
.....I really see now why. Ha ha ha. Analytical narcissism usually don't fly very well. For the first two weeks of your relationship he thought your name was "I" because that's all that came out of your mouth. Ahhh go easy on the next guy, lay off the caffiene, and skip a few of your self affirmation meetings and everything will be fine.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:23 PM

He's 24, you're 20. To be perfectly honest and blunt, neither one of you have grown up yet....probably him arguably more than you at this point.

Exactly................smokin

I know I am only 20 and I dont claim to know everything. I have a lot more to know and experience but just because I am only 20 also does not mean that I am immature...honestly I am more immature then some 30,40,50 year olds....i have my life together more then they do...

why am i on a dating site? what kind of question is that....i joined this site over 2 years ago...and I dont really date anyone from here but getting into the forums and getting advice and meeting new people is always good. In this day and age its all about who you know not what you know, and you need to start networking as early as you can. Otherwise you will never survive.
....ok. I'm starting to understand why he cheated on you. Ha ha ha!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:22 PM

He's 24, you're 20. To be perfectly honest and blunt, neither one of you have grown up yet....probably him arguably more than you at this point.
...thank you.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:05 PM
I will gladly donate all the people in my area in central wisconsin that have "last been seen in 6 months". Ha ha ha!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:59 PM
Nah, I'm good at accepting constructive criticism. Even learned a few things. Still doesn't mean I'm going to color inside the lines. Its those people that have absolutely no freaking clue what the hell they're talking about that snip in advice constantly that crack me up. Those THINK they know it alls.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:51 PM

Holy crap! I'd hate to see what you'd pull out if they critiqued your lovemaking skills...what

Oops! For Kyle...
....I pull out and put it in the wrong hole. That usually solves it. Or call her another girls name and HANG ON!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:45 PM
Needless to say johnny milktoast won't go fishing with me anymore. Nor does he critique anything. He just kinda stares at me in terror.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:42 PM
Yeah it depends on the situation. I'm a humorous bastard. Out fishing with a freind out in a boat. All day long he criticized my casting techniques. And after one or twelve beers it got annoying. When my patience ended and my last nerve melted and he was still lecturing me on fishing casting technique- I reached into my tackle box and pulled out a stick of dynamite duct taped to a GM head bolt, lit the fuse off my cigarette and handed it to him. He said "What's this? Fireworks"? I said "No, its dynamite"! He screamed "Holy s*** you crazy f***er"! And threw it in the water cursing and screaming. It sank with the weight of the GM headbolt and BOOM!! 5 or 6 fish floated to the top. As I pulled a few out and into the boat I looked at him and said "That's a really nice casting dynamite technique you got there. You should teach others your technique"!

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:27 PM
He slipped your honor. Accidents happen.

longhairbiker's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:24 PM

So, how do you handle it when someone corrects or criticizes you? Do you accept it gracefully, ignore it, or fight about it? biggrin
.....ask the last 3 guys that criticized me.......if you can find them. Please refer to the getting rid of the bodies thread.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25