Community > Posts By > longhairbiker

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:43 AM

Hey OLD MAN !!!!!noway yeah you Biker . hahahahah laugh
Cheers my friend and have a great one drinks
....thanks mark. I will sure try. Cold molsons on me.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:42 AM

drinks drinks Happy Birthday Kyle!! drinks drinks
....thank you tina. Bunches of flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:32 AM
Pissed off pizza delivery guy says "30 MINUTES OR THE PIZZA IS FREE?!! WHADDYA THINK WE ARE? DOMIBLOWS? AND THEIR NASTY CARDBOARD CRAP CRUST THINGS THEY CALL A PIZZA? WHAT'S YOUR HURRY? YOUR WIFE SAYS YOU'RE 3 PUMPS AND A DUMP IN THE BEDROOM"!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:23 AM
Pissed off pizza delivery guy says "WHADDYA MEAN THE CHEESE IS ALL TO ONE SIDE! MAYBE I SHOULDA RAN OVER YOUR IDIOT RAT OF A POMERANIAN MUTT WHEN IT RAN IN FRONT OF MY CAR INSTEAD OF SWERVING TO MISS IT"!!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:17 AM
Pissed off pizza delivery guy says "20 MILES OUT OF ROUTE FOR A QUARTER TIP? HERE! HAVE SOME FREE BROWN DOOKIE LOGS, UM, UH, BREAD STICKS"!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:13 AM
Pissed off pizza delivery guy says "CHANGE FOR A HUNDRED? WHY I OUGHTA SLAP THE PEPPERONI OUTTA YOU"!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:10 AM
Pissed off pizza delivery guy says "YOU WILL EAT THE ANCHOVIES AND YOU WILL LIKE THEM"!!!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:09 AM

What kind of hat are you wearing, Biker?
...I was at a pizza place in mankato. They had pizza hats. They gave their employees discounts on food if they wore the silly hat. I thought it was hilarious and put one on and did my imitation of the "Pissed off pizza delivery guy because his boss forced him to wear the hat".

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:02 AM

Hey ((Kyle)))

Happy Birthday, hope it was a good one for you flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers
.....thank you suz. I'm blessed to have you as a freind too. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:00 AM

Happy Birthday!drinks drinks drinks flowers
....thank you wolfchic. Flowers for you too.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:59 AM

drinker Happy Birthday!drinker
....thanks holly. Such a cute picture. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:57 AM

Happy birthday Kyle!
.....thanks waterloosunset. Awfully nice of you. Cold beer and warm handshake for you mitch.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:47 AM

smokin drinker Happy Birthday LHBdrinker smokin
....thanks TJN. You always been alright in my book fellow sconnie. Cold beer and slab of horseradish cheese for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:44 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: (((((KYLE))))):banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
....thanks grammy. That means a lot. Flower for you for each dancin nanna!

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:42 AM

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Many more to come!!:banana:
....thanks gossip. Awfully sweet. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:41 AM

HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!:banana: !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!drinks !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!drinker !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!:thumbsup: !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!tongue2 !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!flowerforyou !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!drinker !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!:banana: !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!drinks !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!waving !HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOBIKER!!
......thanks katzenschnauzer. Makes 9/10 worth waiting for. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:38 AM

best wishes on your bday darlin!!!! woot woot

xoxoxo
.....thank you madamx. That's sweet. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:36 AM

Happy Birthday toooooooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

flowerforyou
.....thank you kelly. U rock. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:35 AM

Happy Birthday Kyle! Hope it's a great one!
.....thanks auburngirl. Flowers for you.

longhairbiker's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:33 AM

Happy Birthday, Kyle, and many more!
..... Thanks mark. You're a heckova freind.