Community > Posts By > angelflow

no photo
Sat 12/02/17 12:19 AM
Edited by angelflow on Sat 12/02/17 12:20 AM
OP - you must absolutely be joking. I just looked at your profile - you're not even short, if you're 170. Why don't you try working on your personality and other aspects of yourself that you can improve.

And what makes you think you're so unique in not getting so much as a peck on the cheek or whatever in the last years anyway? Get rid of the self-pity attitude. Lots of us who have been alone for forever have that inclination to self-pity, but at least try to keep it in check when it rears its head.

no photo
Sat 12/02/17 12:03 AM
Obviously the answer to this question is going to be different for each individual. The bottom line is that sex is what you make it and that is different for each person. If sex is sacred, then you wait until you're married and then most assuredly sex and love are intertwined. If sex means nothing to you, you're a prostitute etc, then of course it exists, and probably almost always does, without love. Then there is a huge spectrum in between those extremes.

This question has no true answer--you all determine what place sex has in your lives and whether love has any place at all. Moreover, I should pose this question:

What is love? How can such a question be answered when everyone answering it probably has a different concept of love? Decide what these things mean for you and make your own decision as to whether or not one can exist without the other for you. That's all that matters--then find a person who is compatible with you.

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 02:50 AM

3 when I mentioned take charge. I like women that don’t wait on a man to do things and provide. She is the opposite. Man makes the moves the plans and provides not really what I’m into.

Hope this clears somethings up. As you may tell a lot is on me ad not her.

Speaking as a girl who likes the man to take the lead in the relationship, at least, based on what you wrote here, I would say you are both completely incompatible and the best thing to do is leave before it gets more serious. For me personally, if I were with a guy who was not taking the lead, I would let him go before anything even got started--in fact, nothing would even have gotten started to begin with.

If you want to be passive in a relationship, then maybe you should do what I do, which is just sit back and sift through the offers that come to you. Then you will increase your chances of getting a take-charge female.

no photo
Thu 11/09/17 12:28 AM
Cyborg planet. Because humans are not inhuman enough already.

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 07:14 AM

About the little things the opposite sex Expect you to do ...

Like buying tampons (Breathe ... .. no man has ever died from this activity)

Washing men's underwear and socks .... many women have fainted ... or been traumatised .. please endeavour to wear fresh underwear every day)

I have just bought a delicious watermelon smitten .. would anyone like a slice bigsmile bigsmile waving

Interesting how you expect men to do something for you which they find embarrassing (and not entirely unjustifiably) and dismiss their experience out-of-hand as if they should buy your tampons for you and be happy to, but you feel perfectly justified in denigrating the man you chose to be with by using some ridiculous and fabricated hyperbole because you are washing his underwear. Maybe choose a man you love next time. Or then don't wash his underwear and buy your own tampons. Or just stay out of relationships all together.

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 06:54 AM
Edited by angelflow on Sun 11/05/17 06:56 AM

You are only looking at the positives. What about the negatives. Older women have cats and are crazy.

Pffft! I don't have cats! ;-)

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 03:24 AM

Would someone please tell me where in the bible does it say that you are supposed to stand in front of a minister, preacher, rabbi whatever he may be to you, to get married? Where in the bible does it say that you have to have a license to be married? And lastly, who performed the marriage ceremony for Adam & Eve?

When I read my bible, it tells me that God put's a man and a woman together in marriage. So, when you get right down to it, there is no middleman. The part of having sex before marriage, that's different. To my way of thinking it depends on where the heart is.

Now, a lot of people don't have their heart in the right place. They see someone they find attractive. Now it seems there are too many people that want to "test drive" first. It's not about whether they love each other or not. And it's not about the right kind of compatibility either. It's about how good the sex is. That's what makes it wrong.

When God put Adam & Eve together, it wasn't about sex. It was about love and companionship. I believe that's the way God meant it to be. God puts one man and one woman together in marriage. And it's supposed to be forever.

But now, for many, it's about sex or what monetary thing one might be able to give the other. Sex is like looks, it eventually fades. If you base your relationships on sex or looks, the relationship is bound to fail. Just my humble opinion. But God ain't in it.

Agree. Except I don't believe in the God portrayed in organized religions anymore. I tried for decades to fit into a religion because I live a lifestyle that alienates me from mainstream society, but I just felt so many things were off (as in hypocritical) within Christianity and the disconnect between the teachings and the way nobody was actually following them was too much for me. Also the idea that I should trust my heart, soul and spirituality to some stranger(s) because they think they have a special connection to God which I can't have, even though I am closer to my soul than any other person could ever be.

One thing I did always like about organized religions was the waiting-for-marriage "rule." However I always wondered why people needed to be dominated and then forced by some perceived external, all-mighty being to implement the rule. You can't really trust someone who is doing something based on an external order. If they were left to their own devices, most of the religious people in the world would become just as promiscuous as anyone else in mainstream Western society. If it is not in their heart to save themselves for marriage, they would go out having sex here and there too if the pressure and manipulation of their religion were not bearing down upon them, and that is no reason to abstain from sex--it's disingenuous.

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 02:43 AM

I doubt they see 'older' women as relationship material. Did you know most young guys' bucket-list states:
- Sex with older woman

It's just another box they want tick on their list. Why it strokes their ego, I haven't a clue. I wouldn't have thought it to be something to boast about. Although it must be quite the ego boost to hear and notice that they perform so much better than their older counterparts. Cos let's be honest, men over 40-45 lack in that area.
The only reason I can see for an 'older' woman to get involved with a younger man is his still fully functional penis.

Well, I didn't know that about the bucket-list. I just assume from the get-go all any guy wants from me is sex, since I have so little evidence to the contrary. I would say that as far as guys online, maybe 99% of them who contact me (and I answer) invariably try to veer the conversation in that direction, either from the first message, or after a short attempt at an introduction, and then vanish when they realize I won't

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 02:36 AM
If you mean with the same person who broke your trust, I would say that it depends entirely upon the circumstances under which the trust was broken, also if it has happened more than once.

I think that question has a different answer from one case to another, depending on the individuals involved.

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 01:41 AM
Edited by angelflow on Sun 11/05/17 01:44 AM

Research has shown that time & again, as the days go by, younger men tend to be more attracted to older ladies.

I personally feel that way too, because unlike our age mates, most of maturer people know what they want & don't have the time to beat around the bush.

Younger women nowadays think carrying politicized views into a relationship is gonna help with it. Lol, no. It won't. Neither will airing a relationship's dirty laundry on social media. Which seems to be a rising trend.

It's not an attack on younger ladies. Most of us witness a rising number in people cheating, with social media dictating the terms of their relationships...no man wants that. Maybe there are anyways. (This goes both ways. Men, ladies)

A sense of traditional values, but with a flair of modernity makes a perfect match.

Just my opinion. Don't come too hard at me:wink:

As an "older lady" who keeps getting messaged by men way too young, like even in their late teens and early 20's, I have always been very curious about this, and openly mistrustful and skeptical. One thing I often ask these guys is why on earth are they interested in someone so old. I never believe their answer. I tell them to go find some young, pretty girl in their own age.

I find it hard enough to trust men in my own age group and older, never mind a young guy who would probably dump me the second a pretty young thing walked by. I find it very hard to believe that men in their 20's and into their 30's would never have any serious intentions with me and I've been through too much hell to waste a lot of time getting toyed with, whether due to a guy who just hasn't lived enough life to know himself, or because he is just consciously messing around.

As for research, I don't need research. All the proof I need has been coming in my inbox on a vast array of different social sites for the past five years. I get more messages from young guys than from men in my own age group.

no photo
Sat 11/04/17 09:29 AM

i'm so tired of seeing inch thick make up caked on women these days...if women think they need it that thick, then they probably do...sick

Indeed, on some it is reminiscent of tropical military camouflage cream it is that bad.

However I think it's kind of funny when women wear their make-up so thick that they look like a drag queen.

no photo
Sat 11/04/17 04:04 AM

no photo
Sat 11/04/17 03:14 AM
Hi. I just found this site this week. After years of identical agenda-driven interchanges with men online, my expectations are extremely low for any online social activity I engage in.

Unfortunately for me, I am very introverted and shy, which sends men away when they start requesting more and more photos and trying to get me on the webcam or trying to get me on Skype at a point where I don't even know the guy's first name and often don't even know what he looks like. I am so much slower than that. Give me a month of conversation first, for Pete's sake, I don't even know you, I don't want you invading my home and sanctuary on a webcam already.

I am also very lonely in my real life, because on top of being introverted and shy, I am also quite socially awkward and both lousy at and put off by superficial chit-chat. I find it very difficult to break through people's "exoskeleton" and get to the real person underneath and I have little interest in dealing with people's social exoskeletons. For me, I have to know that what is under their surface is safe for me, and only then can I feel comfortable being more light-hearted with them.

Thus, to anyone I feel may be sufficiently compatible with me and who is willing to put in the time, the sincerity and the investment in a real friendship, which may or may not become more if you are a man, I am open.

Everything starts with conversation online.

no photo
Thu 11/02/17 01:43 PM
Feminism is at the root of all of this, and feminism was founded precisely on anger and bitterness and hatred of men, and, ironically, hatred of women and all things feminine (occurring in women). Its goal--turn men into women and women into men. As people are so easily emotionally manipulated and intellectually lazy, it is succeeding in spades. Thinking for oneself is a crime and I am a social outcast for it.

I love being a girl and I don't WANT to be a man, I don't want to make a pretense of being what I am not. Feminists made an art out of hating men and masculinity so that they could become men instead--why are the trying to become what they apparently hate? Why can't they just be what they are? I am NOT some big, tough guy and I don't need to prove to anyone that I am tough or that I'm like several of the women in this thread who have their backs arched and their hair standing on end in an effort to prove that they are tough and masculine, because by their own thinking, presumably, only masculine behavior can be strong.

In truth, anyone who knew themselves deeply enough and loved being who they were in their essence, would never get emotionally disturbed by the original post on this thread and would thus not have any emotional reaction to it. And THAT is strong. Strength only comes in knowing yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and accepting them, working with them and enjoying yourself as you naturally are.

Moreover, I was one of those girls who wanted to get married and wanted to be a wife and mother and I see the other members of my gender are STILL not finished shaming me for that desire.