Community > Posts By > tynacious

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:45 AM
LOL

Do you like music? What kind? Do you wear thong underwear? What color? What are you doing later? What's your address? Is it far from LA? Is there traffic? Where's your car? Can you pick me up?

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:35 AM
It's a HUGE factor. However, it would not be an issue until the relationship progressed into cohabitation, marriage, or making purchases together. Credit rating should not be the sole determinant. People should take into account the assets that their paramour owns, their debts, and account history before making any judgments.

Can you imagine marrying someone who may be 10, 20, or 50k in debt? That will haunt you for at least 7 years. Not to mention that if you are interested in working for the government or in any defense related position it jeopardizes a security clearance -- which is a make or break factor on tons of jobs.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:14 AM
Edited by tynacious on Sun 06/27/10 03:19 AM
Beautiful Schwinn!!! Good thing you got it at a good price. I paid too much $$$ for my Electra.

Electra Cruiser:

But this is my real bike:

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:07 AM
@Rondoobie - You can have a really affordable vacation! If you can take time off work get a campsite. There are many places with affordable daily rates that you can drive up to. Priceline, Hotwire, and other sites make it easy too. Check out Orbitz and the daily 20 for cruise deals (all meals/drinks included).

Never have I ever been to Europe...and it's freakin' killing me.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 03:00 AM
Dude you are an unemployed ex-game addict -- not exactly a turn on last time I checked. Add something to your profile that shows you having FUN! If you really like hocky it should be spelled properly on your profile. Put some real effort into it and you will get a response.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 02:49 AM
Haha, and this person is deactivated.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 02:46 AM
Hi Everyone!

I recently moved so I am trying to make new friends with some common interests. Anybody live in Orange County that wants to do some hiking, visit the beach, shoot some hoops, etc...?

Site seems great so far. Peace