DontCloseYourEyes's photo
Sat 11/04/17 10:52 PM
what you give out, is what you will attract..

Good point! I hadn't thought of that!

Sat 11/04/17 10:51 PM
if you are a nice guy, or an obnoxious jerk, its not what you choose because of whether or not he finishes last. A nice guy is just that, because he IS just that. An obnoxious jerk will have trouble knowing the difference.

That was actually quite helpful, thank you! I believe that I just have to be me and not worry about finishing last, I suppose! Hmmmm. People pleasing is a hard thing to break lol

Sat 11/04/17 10:28 PM
A good, Christian woman. Man oh man, it's hard to come across anymore. Sighhhh

Sat 11/04/17 10:25 PM
Question; Do nice and sweet guys really finish last?? I'm old school, you know the pull out the chair and open the doors for my lady. Bring flowers just because or whatever, but do we really finish last? Should I just be an obnoxious jerk, instead? :thinking:

Sat 11/04/17 10:17 PM
yeah right and I'm the queen of England. biggrin

No, I'm serious. Why would you expect me to like to you and I don't even know you? Ha. Get over yourself sweetie, not every person on here is that way. It'll be okay, I promise. Their my eyes, not yours lol. Thank you :flushed::relaxed:

Sat 11/04/17 10:01 PM
Hi DontCloseYourEyes,
You picked a username focused on eyes yet your eyes are covered. Why wear sunglasses indoors?

anyway, welcome to Mingle2

Their prescription glasses, I have to wear them lol :slight_smile:

Sat 11/04/17 10:00 PM
i rewrote that song a few years back to an R rated version. it wouldnt fly on here.

Can't mess with an original, then it just gets watered down. Sort of how the word love has gotten with today's culture.

Sat 11/04/17 09:47 PM
34! Never thought I'd be alive to see 30, let alone 34! I'll take it! lol

Sat 11/04/17 09:45 PM
Thank you! (: There's some nice people on here!

Sat 11/04/17 07:06 PM
thanks!(:

Sat 11/04/17 07:03 PM
It's a remake, yeah. I think everyone has remade it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

Sat 11/04/17 06:58 PM
Nope! Old school country song by Keith Whitely :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:
And thanks!! Have a great time yourself lol

Sat 11/04/17 06:31 PM
I'm not big on sex talk, that's for behind closed doors. I'm old school lol

Sat 11/04/17 06:19 PM
Just on here looking, and it would be awesome and amazing to find someone who is actually willing to talk and have a conversation :blush: