Community > Posts By > Godschosengirl

Godschosengirl's photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:34 AM
That they think that IM'ing you with excessive sexual connotations is going to make you want to be with them or even make you think they are looking for anything more than just sex?

I'm sooooo sick of it! Geez, read my frickin profile!!!mad explode noway grumble

Godschosengirl's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:51 AM
32?

(and no I'm not 23...laugh blushing )

Godschosengirl's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:02 AM
um not one day over 29...:wink:

Godschosengirl's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:05 PM
...hey Liz....hugs

Godschosengirl's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:46 PM
LOOK .... this is what my dog looks like.. Now fork over the coffee...LOL

Godschosengirl's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:36 PM
hey, man....where's the beer??

Godschosengirl's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:55 PM
very nice.. I needed that reminder. TY

Godschosengirl's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:02 PM
hug

Godschosengirl's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:55 PM
I'm sorry. That sucks.. but I can tell you from the one guy I met that is also on Craigs list and on the site I met him on.... people from Craigs list suck.. sounds like her idea of platonic is "friends with benefits" no matter who it is.

Keep looking. You are a nice looking guy. You'll find her.

Godschosengirl's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:48 PM
dooooooooonnnn't... don't yoooou dare.... dang it, you took the picture!

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:03 PM

I just like to look at the pictures!

Even yours!

hahahahahaha!laugh

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:02 PM
I know it's annoying... I get that alot too

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:44 PM
yes.

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:36 PM

itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners
itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wienersitty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners ittitty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners yitty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners bititty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners itty bitty wieners rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ty wieners itty bitty wieners

Not fair you didnt use a mirror. hahahahahah

mirror was busy making nonsensible postslaugh

Want to my be secretary, I have to take you in the back and show you something BIG

I know you weren't talkin to me, but...noway noway :laughing: :laughing: surprised

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:33 PM

have you ever came to the conclusion that all of a sudden you didnt know what you wanted out of life?

i came to the very scary feeling tonight that i have no idea what i want anymore. on anything.

and i have no clue what the hell to do about it. any advice?

i met this awesome guy yesterday. he was everything i thought i was looking for then tonight while talking i realized im not sure i want a relationship right now. that i dont even know what i want right now.

eh. help. please? and serious advice. i know a lot of you guys like to joke but right now not much is funny to me and i want/need seriousness please.

Sounds like you finally found what you are looking for and are just scared. Take it one day at a time.. You don't have to get married tomorrow. See if he really pans out to be the one you want or not.. He may be, he may not be.. Don't rush any decisions. And don't do anything you'll regret later in the process of deciding, like I did.

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:30 PM

E....There's just sooooo many things wrong with this post....LMBO

love love so then I'm taking it...you want to be my secretary???love love :heart: smooched

rofl ok.. I'm close enough to you...drinks

smokin love love marry me???love love smokin

blushing blushing you are sweet.. I'm not ready for marriage...LOL

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:28 PM

love love so then I'm taking it...you want to be my secretary???love love :heart: smooched

rofl ok.. I'm close enough to you...drinks

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:25 PM

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:56 PM

flowerforyou

blushing love tongue2 ty Isaac.

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:54 PM

tee hee hee... i'm SOOOOOO blonde! just lookit my picture! blondie blondie blondie!!!

rofl rofl good one... yeah it turned out kinda light when I lightened it this time... I can only imagine what it would look like if I left it on 45 min like they said instead of 15...slaphead rofl

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25