Community > Posts By > Godschosengirl

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:50 PM
flowerforyou Isaacfrown

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:40 PM
Don't give up. I found a nice guy. I appreciate him. We don't all want the bad boys. You just need to find the right woman at the right time in her life and yours.flowerforyou

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:35 PM
rofl rofl rofl

I don't like my dinner guests leaving the table before desert.....

ok, ok, ok....I thought I lost it on the fish.. but when I saw this... my drink almost came through my nose..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl That's too friggin funny!!!

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:56 AM
Happy Birthday Mark!!! Need any coffee or flying pool balls with that??laugh drinker laugh

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:28 AM
I've deactivated when in a committed dating relationship with someone because at that point, I wasn't looking for anyone else anymore. When we broke up, I re-activated. It's all good. It was less to explain to people who would possibly email me when I was in a relationship and then I could re-activate when I was ready to deal with dating again.

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:23 AM
noway indifferent

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:19 AM
Edited by Godschosengirl on Fri 11/21/08 07:13 AM
as of tonight my old site name will be deactivated and so will Cutefrenchguy's.

We wanted to let our friends know that haven't looked at our profiles in awhile.

Our new profile is PinkyNBrain for those that don't know.

:smile:

I wanted to take a minute and personally thank all my friends for all the well wishes for us and for the support they have given me over the past year or so while I have been going through school.

Love you all!! GCG.:heart: smooched

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:46 AM
mornin!! it's pretty cold and snowy here on the westside of Cleveland too!flowerforyou

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:22 AM
anything with any type of intelligence will always falter, sorry, but true. If you are looking for intelligent conversation in the forums you are out of luck.flowerforyou

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:18 AM

ik ov?

lol good onelaugh

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:53 AM
It can be summed up in one word....:heart: Passion.:heart:

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:02 AM

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet :heart:

God's lil' girl is "chosen" at last.

NICE WORK GUYS. flowerforyou

hee, hee.. thanks my friend.

Godschosengirl's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:00 AM
:heart: blushing smooched Thank you!drinker

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/13/08 11:03 AM

hey you 2happy

HEEEYYY!!!

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/13/08 11:02 AM
hee, hee

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/13/08 11:00 AM

So what do you want to do tonight Brain?

Welcome.

What we do every night... try to take over the WORLD!!!

LOL!!

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/06/08 09:20 AM

No that had never occurred to me and probably because it has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to take on the role of effective commander in chief and run this country. laugh

Did you happen to notice that senator McCain is like a thousand years old? :tongue:

just an observation...like I said.. don't kill me over it. I didn't name the man. I also didn't imply anything about his character....it's just funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:58 AM
How many of you have realized that Obama's initials are......

B.O????????!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's funny...don't beat on me just for observing the obvious please..

Godschosengirl's photo
Fri 10/24/08 04:42 PM
Tell him I don't like that type of joking and ask him to refrain from speaking to me like that. If he does it again, done.

Godschosengirl's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:32 PM
blushing blushing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25