Community > Posts By > MitchDlights

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:36 PM
amorous

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:26 PM
We will always remember and never, Never Forget.
All the love in the world goes out to the families who lost someone on 911 or during this ongoing war.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:18 PM
Some people believe that they give trust, and it's their choice to give it, while others think it has to be earned, so it is the one who is to be trusted who has the choice. Got it?

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:15 PM
It takes years to build up trust in a relationship, and only a few seconds to destroy it.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:54 PM
Brown Eyes
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love. is NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PISS OFF!!!!! Great Kisser. Repost this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 days

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:39 PM
Lovers come and go...Friendships last forever

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:14 PM
Hello & Welcome!

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 02:46 PM
Don't forget the tongue too! That looks really nice.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 02:14 PM
Any type of dating has a distance factor and if you start out with online dating, be prepared. The odds are 50/50 that the person you meet would change their life and move closer to be with you.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:45 AM
skirt

wealth or happiness?

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:21 AM
I know there are religions that teach that it is wrong to have sex or live together before you're married, but I don't subscribe to those religions, so you won't find religion in my logic. If you have children, do not move in with somebody unless you have both agreed that you want to have a marriage-like relationship and plan to be together for the long haul (or at least until the kids are grown). When you shack up with somebody, that person becomes a parent-figure for your children. First of all, you need to be certain that this person is a good parent. Second, your children will probably become attached to this person, and you cannot just toy with your children's emotions by having parents-figures moving in and out. It will emotionally scar your children!

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:00 AM
hairspray

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:55 AM
Real-world soulmates are tempered by time, like metal by fire. Time reveals that they persistently chose to learn and grow when confronted by challenges. All relationships get tested and challenged, simply because all of us have some personal growth to do — no matter who your partner is. Soulmates are partners who actually do their growth in the face of a challenge.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:28 AM
- TLC
Touch Myself...in my pants

this is addictive!

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:18 AM
Kool & the Gang

"Cherish The Love" ...in my pants

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:14 AM
Nelly- Hot in Here...in my pants

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:05 AM
No Way! Breathing smoke is bad for you, whether it's tobacco smoke,pot smoke, opium smoke or a brush fire. It deprives your
brain of oxygen temporarily and roasts your lungs.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:39 AM
A must have for me....Sense of Humor

Without that, the relationship would be boring for me

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:31 AM
I would go with option #1 and bring it to her attention. I would not want to be kissing her later on and thinking about that big, nasty pubic hair hanging out of her mouth. (LOL)
Just kiddin', option #1 because I think she would appreciate it , plus it's the right thing to do. Besides, I would get the both of us the hell outta there. Who knows what was on my plate.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:23 AM
CONGRATS! And may all your dreams come true.

Previous 1