Sun 09/09/07 07:20 AM
"Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're gonna get."

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:50 AM
I like the thrill of the chase
I will get you!

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:47 AM
*Good point about the financial means to this country. Believe me, if I could be there, I would. I would lay down my life and die for this country as long as I knew I didn't die for nothing.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:37 AM
GO REDSKINS!

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 06:34 AM
We can't pull our troops out. We will win this war. We have no choice but victory. If we leave now, all of our soldiers would have died for nothing and they would not like that. Besides, if we pulled out, it would seem as if we are admiting defeat, and other coutries would see that as a weakness. Then the next thing you know, other countries would be trying to fight us. This can never happen. We are the USA! We shall be victorious! (one way or another)

***SUPPORT OUR TROOPS***

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 07:17 PM
We'll you know....It's the internet!!! LOL, Just Kidding!
I agree with you 100%. You have to know when to be serious and when it is time to play.

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 07:08 PM
First, I would fly you here to Las Vegas. Then, have a limo pick you up, drop you off at the Stratosphere where I will be waiting to take you up to the lounge at the Top Of The World. Then some drinks, music, and good conversation. Go back downstairs to catch a show followed by a goodbye hug before you are taken back to the airport.

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:55 PM
Carlos, life is too short. Just go for it and don't look back.

no photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:49 PM
Remember before the internet...we use to dial all those 900 numbers that took all of our money. Now we just hang out here online for free(sort of).

2 Next