Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/15/18 09:03 PM
Hello and welcome :)

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/15/18 09:02 PM
Not yet sleeping so I am not yet dreaming :p kidding

I wanna own a house and have a business (tutorial center, apartment or fruit farm) :) hoping to have that 5-10 years from now... I am still helping my parents while saving money too for my future :D

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/09/18 07:48 PM

February 14

Is a day of celebration of your show of Love and Affection for another.

Just an ordinary day but somehow a little special coz I will be receiving cards and chocolates from kids

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/09/18 07:45 PM
Sincerity and trust

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/09/18 07:45 PM

if u find tht special someone would u relocate or take pains to visit?

I prefer if he'll be the one to visit me..

For the relocating question.. not thinking that yet since my work is in here.. depends on what we'll talk but maybe yes if he's my husband already :)

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/08/18 12:39 PM
I should say yes but at the same time it's also a choice.

I believe in him not because people tell me that he's real but because I can feel that he's real. When I was a kid, I feel like my life has no direction but when I started surrendering things to him, my life became better.

My cousin once said this, there's nothing wrong if you'll believe in something than not believing and in the end you'll find out that it's real.

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 09:54 PM
Extremely hot

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 09:50 PM
Of course :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 09:49 PM
Hello and welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 09:41 PM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Fri 02/02/18 09:52 PM

You have a date coming from out of town.

They’ve requested you plan what you would consider a perfect date in your town.

Describe the date you’d plan for them.

(On fantasy dates, money is no object, so live it up! )

This is what I wanna do last time.. not really a date but just some bonding moment since someone from another country visited me... (unfotunately, we end up eating only in the mall for an hour.. he was busy that time.. he just wanna meet me.. maybe we'll do it on his next visit..)

If that bonding moment happened, I will bring him to an eco park where we can ride in zip line, have some biking, do horseback riding, ride in the boat..then we'll plant.. do fishing and grill fresh fish.. sit in the grass.. swim in the pool.. take pics :grin::grin::blush:... we both love fun and adventure that's why

Maybe it depends on who your date is.. you need to know his like (nature, adventure, beach, movie or whatsoever)

In the end, any place doesn't matter.. in my opinion, a perfect date would be a date where you are with the person you like/ love ...

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 09:27 PM
i think you can't but you can use the filter to limit those who are sending pms to you :blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 09:25 PM
Only a friendly date if he has feelings and I don't have.. (but I will tell him frankly that that's the only thing that I can offer.. friendship)

If I have feelings, it's better.. dating is one way to get to know the person more... we'll just eat and have some bonding moment.. nothing more :grin::grin::grin:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 04:47 PM
That's the reality of dating sites.. people come and go :blush::blush::blush:

Just enjoy the moment while they're still here, chat with them

Sometimes you can find temporary people (sometimes you will fall.. sometimes they're just nice to chat with.. sometimes they will teach you a lesson) but sometimes you can also find a forever :blush::blush::blush:...

I found a forever friend through a dating site.. i deactivated my account there and decided to join here but we became close and up to now we have some means of communication :wink: He's from the other side of the world...

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 02:53 PM
Trumpet

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 02:53 PM
Pepper

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 02:52 PM
Clever

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 02/02/18 02:51 PM
Trending