Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:25 AM

hey angel try a glass of warm milk or come do my house work if that doesn't helpbigsmile

Oh yeah thanks.. I will follow your advice.. by the way, if you are near I can help rofl I can do your house work so I will be tired after that for sure I can sleep again :grin::grin::grin:

You doing house work now?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:22 AM
Stu?? You mean a real book or you mean long story?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:19 AM
Hello Eric and Sis Pisces waving nice to see you here :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:15 AM
Stu, I am good thanks :blush::blush::blush: but I woke up after 2 hrs of sleep.. it's 1:11 am here but I can't sleep again :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

You said you are not well.. is it okay if I ask why?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:08 AM

It’s difficult doing this and keep going at it when everyone here only wants to go on the forums, I find it very to conversewith people here because it seems like everyone’s intentions are not real, why create a dating profile if your married or in a relationship. And there’s a lot of fake profiles, every now and then I talk to someone cool here but it never gets anywhere because there profiles get deleted or there from a fake city. I guess I’ll keep trying but it’s getting repetitive .

nobody on here is seeking a relationship.

Not true. Some are

nope. nobody

Love yourself and be positive.. I already met some good and nice people here (all from the forums).. they are my chat friends and I know that they are serious in finding their Ms right..

You are also serious right? I don't think that you are a nobody.. you matter here.

Me, I must admit I am not searching. My prime purpose why I joined here is to chat, relax and meet nice people but I am not closing doors too since I am single... I am picky as to who I reply in pm (only the nice one) but I am friendly.. I prefer makingg them my friend than a partner...

Sometimes it's better to just have friends because you can be yourself without expecting anything and you can freely communicate too.. if one day as I chat I fall and he fall, that's also okay..

no expectation, no disappointment.. just enjoying things and letting things flow naturally... never be in a hurry...

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 08:56 AM
Hi Stu :blush::blush::blush: how are you today?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 06:07 AM
Mean

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 05:53 AM
Good morning!

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 05:52 AM
Welcome here waving

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 05:33 AM

He probably thinks you are hot and kind, like most of us would think. It is good that you think for yourself. I hope he does the right thing with his wife

Maybe kind but not hot :blush::blush::blush: He saw me on my past.. fatter, older in look with darker skin. I never wear shorts, skirts and dress. I always wear pants and t-shirt.. until I met him, he notice that I don't love myself that much and instead of giving me compliments (like kind or intelligent) just like what others are doing, he gave me words of encouragement. He help me in bringing back what I lost. You see me as hot because I am wearing sexy clothes but that is my now. I became okay because of lifestyle change (healthy foods, water and exercise) and since I am losing fats, he adviced me to throw my ugly clothes. I started buying new (those are what I am wearing now). I am wearing cute, sexy and beautiful clothes to inspire fitness and not to flirt. I want to inspire people. I want them to seen that everything is possible.. that things can change.

By the way, I know the answer already. My friend chatted him. I read their conversation. He doesn't know that I am sitting beside my friend (it's online eh.. not face to face). He said he likes me because I keep all my promises and words about lifestyle change to live longer. He also said that I am reliable and trustworthy. (Don't know if that like is only as a friend or more than a friend but I must admit, I felt happy after hearing those).

They were already separated long time ago when I met him. By the way I am not expecting for more. I am contented that we are friends and I will never ask him to divorce his wife. Actually I will be happier if they will be back together again.

As of now, all I can say is I am happy that he came. A lot has change after meeting him and a lot more will change.

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 05:14 AM
To me, the one that I will love will always be perfect.. He will definitely be perfect for all his imperfections :blush::blush::blush:

Love and accept someone for who he is. Embrace all his imperfections. Love him without trying to change him to become who we want him to be.

He is never wrong and will never be wrong. No need to make him right because he already is... he is perfect jist the way he is :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/24/18 05:43 PM

True love doesn't hurt it is patient, kind, not envious, does not boast, not proud, it is not rude, not self-seeking, not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, and always persevers.

Agree.. :thumbsup:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

God bless you Sis :blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/24/18 04:42 PM

Your first impression is physical attraction because that is the first thing you see. By it is the mind that you fall in love with

Mind or heart? what they said it's your heart that tells..

All of your emotions and feelings come from the mind. Your heart is a organ that pumps blood thru your body. I know.. the saying is " the heart" but its the mind that runs your feelings

Okay.. You're smart hehe.. :wink: i was reminded of the parts of the brain and it's functions :blush::blush::blush: i agree with you now :grin::grin::grin: but why do people say that it is the heart?

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/24/18 03:18 PM
One moment

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/24/18 03:17 PM
Ranting

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/24/18 03:17 PM
Keeping

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/24/18 03:16 PM
Xylophone